images Zarine Khan Wallpapers 
Free Salman Khan Wallpapers10.Paper filed to TSC and my 485 is pending at NSC
PD: EB3 Dec 2002
EAD sent to TSC on July 10th
RD: Jul 11th
ND: Jul13th
EAD expiring on Oct 3rd.So my countdown started.
This is scary man...
our expiration date is the same as yours Oct 3rd. I dont wanna scare you but we e-filed @ TSC on June 8, had our FP July 8 and I-485 is pending @ TSC. It still took 67 days to get CPO e-mail on 8/14 and we finally got our cards 8/20. So altogether 73 or so days.
Hope this helps
wallpaper Free Salman Khan Wallpapers10.
Zarine Khancan you please make sure that some one can add spouse once the PD is current after the GC got approved and if some one is married before I-485 approval
If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).
Zarine+khan+wallpapers+hotMy PERM was filed last November & Audit was replied in Feb'08.. still no no news..
2011 Zarine Khan
Zareen KhanHi svr_76,
By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.
more...
zareen khan - khan, zarenHello,
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
Zareen-Khan-Wallpaper-002Speddi
which serivce center are your applications pending with?
mine is at Texas Service Center
more...
Zarine Khan looking worriedHi
My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TEKNMEK
2010 Zarine+khan+wallpapers+hot
Zarine Khan Wallpaperscheck the news of the testimony posted by me last month. As per DHS this money was to be also used for enforcement.
more...
Zarine Khan Wallpapersyou dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
I know you're kidding, but I don't think Mr Sebastian knows that. It's kinda dangerous to tell him he'll get his GC by remaining illegal. Just my opinion.
hair Zareen Khan
Zarine Khan Family: ZarineQuick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.
No.
Refer to 8 CFR 204.5(e) Retention of section 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) priority date.
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2003/pdf/8cfr204.5.pdf
more...
Zarine Khan, Zarine Khan Hot
hot zareen khan - khan, zaren
wallpaper zarine khan.Chorke na jao saiyaan... :D
CONGRATS buddy!
more...house actress Zarine Khan.
Zarine Khan Hot Wallpapers,I applied for my green card almost six years back (EB3 Jan 2003) and working with the same employer for more than 7 years on H1B. My 140 was approved in 2007 September. Recently I got a new job with pretty similar title and job descripiton. The job is in a different state . Here is my question...
Is it better to use my EAD (which is valid until October 2010) or do a H1B transfer? In case my current employer withdraw the 140 application ,whether that cause any issues?
Do I need to go back to my current employer once I get my green card?
Is it possible to go back to H1B once I start using EAD?
Appreciate quick responses.....
tattoo Zareen-Khan-Wallpaper-002
Zarine Khan beautiful close upI agree....but still think that however logical it seems it hard for ppl to follow it. I still think this fearmongering is so deep rooted that a majority of folks will just flood CIS with inquries and senator letters ets.. (the reason being...the other person is doing it and i dont want to be left behind) Same like the "Run to the Bank" ...
that eventually. .the CIS will resort to the best option they have....
They will start issueing RFE for majority of cases... thus pushing processing by 60 days (remember no SR for 60 days after RFE reson received).
more...pictures Zarine Khan looking worried
Zareen-khan-Wallpaper-003You can consult any lawyer. To the best of my knowledge you dont need employer sponsorship if ur a PhD although i could be wrong.
Yes. Just having a Ph.D does not ensure a greencard. Employer based EB greencards are straightforward in process since employer only has to prove that no american citizen is available to do the job and the employer is willing to pay the salary as per market rates. This is established via labor certification process. The other routes of bypassing this are by showing that one is so expectional that US Government should allow them to stay permanently in this country. The various routes for this are if you can show if you have several publications, articles, patents awards at international level. Extraordinary ability people in Sciences, sports and arts can apply for it. The other avenue is the investor category. if you invest money and give employment to US citizens. You should go through USCIS website to get more details on various GC routes.
dresses wallpaper zarine khan.
Zarine Khan Hot And Gorgeousoh yeah! it is legal i know that... however, i consulted lawyers on this and they were of the opinion that it is best to have a straight case where you are working for a large us corp. essentially, uscis can question if the company has enough work to sustain employing a person on a "permanent basis". that "permanent basis" appears to be one of the criteria for approval of labor/perm, I140 etc... thats why my query to you. it seems ability to pay can also be a question, however, that is not supposed to be brought up during adjudication of 485... so you are safe there...
so, this is real cool... thanks for sharing your info...
My I140 is applied by another company and 140 already approved. So i think ability to pay question only comes during 140. So after I140 approved i think it is safe to go in this route.
more...makeup Zarine Khan Wallpapers
actress Zarine Khan.I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
That seems better than my case. I had a dream in which the mail room clerk used my application to put his donuts and coffee.:)
Regards,
IK
girlfriend Zarine Khan beautiful close up
Wallpaper Of Zarine Khan.Nice thoughts Harvinder,
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi Friends and Administrators,
I have a suggestion. I am sure the administrators here have much better ideas than mine but I would request administrators to please read this suggestion with an open mind. It might be useful for the community.
I am sure we have enough members working for big companies like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Intel etc. The past experiences tell us that congress listens to these companies more than us even if we are making a valid point on the legal immigration issues. The irony here is that these companied care for H1 visa expansion not green card quota expansion. These big companies do not realize the benefit of green card quota expansion to them.
Let me prove how. A large proportion of the immigration community is working for small companies as consultants. Their immigration status makes changing jobs very difficult. Now I am sure if the people stuck in GC process get there GC thousands of people will not be forced to work for consultant companies and will look for permanent jobs. And these big companies are sitting on the top of the most desired companies to work for. These thousands of consultants will be more than happy to work for these big companies after they get there GC.
My point here is that if we can have these Companies speak for us, our voices can be heard by congress.
How this can be done: If immigrants working for these companies as consultants or permanent can start a chain of email and send a signed copy with hundred of signatures to the management, management might think of putting these points across to congress.
The contents of this email should be simple and achievable. Like
1. Recapture of unused Visas.
2. Get rid of the country quota. (This one is difficult but very beneficial).
3. Except US graduates form quota. (This one is controversial in IV community, but if US graduates are out of the quota every one is benefited. US graduates will be benefited more, but others will be benefited because there will be less number of people to share the quota. I mention this one because this point can get big support for the universities also, and I am sure congress does not ignore a voice coming form the universities.
About increasing the quota it is difficult and will not help much if the country quota is still exists.
If the email submitted to the management contain thousands of signatures from immigrants working for here company and people who support these immigrants in the company management and people like Bill Gates might talk to the congress to hemp us.
May be it is 2 cents suggestion but I would like the administrators to think out it with a open mind.
Thanks,
hairstyles Zarine Khan, Zarine Khan Hot
Zarine Khan looking worriedand marry a celebraty
or work hard and support IV :)
-M
PS: good things come to those who wait
Ok move over Prez elections..what happens in 09 after the Prez election..the current senate is the same..which refuses to pass any immi bill..just because the Prez elections will get over this year..why are we expecting that next year any bill will pass??..
So Lobby , more lobbying and extreme lobbying..is the way to go..!!I dont see any other way out;)
Why we are expecting that something next year? One Word. Politics. The current congress will not do anything now, because, they dont want to alienate 1 particular group during an election year. Now, I am not saying that they will do anything in '09. But, with more lobbying, we might see some success.
Hi nlssubbu,
Thanks for the reply. We are in the US now, and already submitted all the papers etc.., to the lawyer. But the lawyer only applied for 485 on July 2nd. So we have to apply for EAD after we get the 485 receipt. Spouse might have to travel abroad due to a family issue, so was wondering if we can file the EAD without the dependents being here in the US. Thanks !.