Tuesday, June 14, 2011

francis m tattoo

images three stars and a sun tattoo francis m tattoo. “I guess the ring tattoo of

  • “I guess the ring tattoo of



  • mhathi
    08-25 09:23 AM
    Hi kondur_007,

    Now can i do the 140 premium processing,to know the result asap.

    If my 140 is still in process,can i file another perm labour and can i use my old labour dates.

    Thanks for ur response.

    Priority dates cannot be ported unless I-140 is approved. Unfortunately, in this case it looks like you will lose your original PD if they deny/refuse to accept your I-140 application.





    wallpaper “I guess the ring tattoo of francis m tattoo. The Crow Tattoo. [via.]
  • The Crow Tattoo. [via.]



  • GooblyWoobly
    09-26 06:43 PM
    My wife is in h4 now and received the EAD. I also received it, everybody is saying if she uses her EAD her H4 will be invalid. Is that a good or bad thing? What about she lost her job after three months? what will be her status? also is we travel using the AP what will be her status? or it doesn't matter as long you have the EAD and AP......


    Yes, she will lose her H4 status if she uses EAD. Her new status will be 485-pending.
    At this point, if she quits/loses job, that's fine, as her status is not bound to the EAD/job, but to her 485 pending status. She will be able to travel on AP, or apply for new H4 outside (I'm not sure about the later part, so, I'd suggest using AP).

    The only risk is, if her 485 application gets denied, she will be out of status, and will have to leave immediately. However, if you still have your H1 valid, she can apply for an H4 again outside the country.





    francis m tattoo. Though he#39;s only been painting
  • Though he#39;s only been painting



  • 21stIcon
    05-04 12:41 PM
    I searched all over web for BEC to PERM conversion denials, I could not find even single references on NRIWEB OR immigrationportal.com, and I know it could take more time than expected but have not heard of any denied cases so far, please share your source of info....





    2011 The Crow Tattoo. [via.] francis m tattoo. tribal dragon tattoos for
  • tribal dragon tattoos for



  • nareshdin
    04-08 02:52 PM
    Hi,

    Have you hear anything from USCIS after you sent your FedEx reciepts?

    I am also in the similar kind of situation.

    I had applied for H1 extension in month of Jan 2009, and got RFE in the month of Feb,
    later my employer sent the required documents asked by USCIS.
    On Apr 3, H1 B extension status has been changed to "Denial Notification Sent",
    and yet to know the reason for Denial.
    My present H1 is valid till mid of next month. Now my employer is re applying for new extension as my I-94 valid for another one month. Can any one suggest if you see any risk if same employer re applies for extension again? If so let me know any other options.

    Thanks..



    more...


    francis m tattoo. rapper Francis Magalona as
  • rapper Francis Magalona as



  • ushkand
    10-09 12:11 PM
    can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
    Yes

    what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
    Pros are -
    She can work for anyone or even not work at all

    Cons -
    The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.

    Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
    what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
    You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.

    Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?


    You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.

    Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
    If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.





    francis m tattoo. three stars and a sun tattoo
  • three stars and a sun tattoo



  • reddymjm
    05-21 04:48 PM
    Though NSC says Feb18th for EAD my sister who filed on MAR 2nd got her approval last friday so it is less than 75 days.



    more...


    francis m tattoo. three stars and a sun tattoo
  • three stars and a sun tattoo



  • ghost
    02-07 03:13 PM
    Hi
    I clicked on the link provided but unfortunately I was not able to watch the video, can you please share what was concluded at the end of the session, any measures that they plan to take?

    Thx

    It's a long discussion but the summary in the last 2-3 mins suggests that
    a) the temporary worker visas issue should not be tied to backlog reduction issue
    b) other countries like canada and australia have already changed their immigration policies for high-skilled immigrants and US is falling behind
    c) that the US government needs to provide clarity on the GC process one way or the other instead of keeping us in limbo
    d) interesting observation by canadian economics lady professor - clearing the immigration backlog is the only immigration reform that is needed for US economy.

    You've to understand that this is just a panel discussion and they can only make recommendations for execution by the politicians...they themselves cannot take any measures to resolve the issues.

    Next steps are for us to support IV Advocacy (see separate threads for the April Advocacy) and lobby hard for the necessary legislative changes...this is a good presentation that can be used to to lobby for a piecemeal legislation/amendment for legal immigrant backlog reduction!





    2010 Though he#39;s only been painting francis m tattoo. three stars and a sun tattoo
  • three stars and a sun tattoo



  • nrakkati
    08-15 02:20 PM
    Is your packet is signed by R.Williams? where is your I-140 approved? and what is your PD?

    I don't know who signed mine. I don't see that info when I enter my tracking number in USPS.com

    I did not purchase "signature" service when I mailed my package.



    more...


    francis m tattoo. celtic-cross-tattoo-m.jpg
  • celtic-cross-tattoo-m.jpg



  • sidbee
    05-06 10:59 AM
    http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2

    Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conference

    Why would IV get invitation to this ?????

    You pay and you attend, and its for employers, not employees..





    hair tribal dragon tattoos for francis m tattoo. Tattoo Meaningful Words
  • Tattoo Meaningful Words



  • fide_champ
    04-07 09:37 AM
    AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing before getting your green card. I do not think that you can invoke AC 21 after you have got your GC.

    Greencard is usually for future employment. But with the EB immigration, the same employer who you work for applies for your greencard. With this AC21 law, they allow you to change jobs if your 485 is pending for more than 6 months which means that after you get your greencard INS don't expect you to be back working for the employer who applied for your greencard.

    Eventhough there is no fixed time period specified, if you work for 6 months they should not have any issues.



    more...


    francis m tattoo. Tattoo Illusion, stitches
  • Tattoo Illusion, stitches



  • gbof
    05-06 10:38 PM
    Common sense is not so common.

    There definitely is a chance to participate in Q & A and put forth/ highlight the sufferings





    hot rapper Francis Magalona as francis m tattoo. Magoo Tattoo
  • Magoo Tattoo



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 01:45 PM
    mwwwwwahahahahahhahahhahhhaaaaa :evil:



    more...


    house Tattoo by Sir Alzaga or Sir francis m tattoo. chest tattoo
  • chest tattoo



  • GCOP
    06-23 02:46 PM
    I know that, we had not been successful in earlier years for this bill. But, as CIR chances are very uncertain, we should concentrate at least only on this Visa Recapture Bill this year. Passing of this bill will reduce backlog significantly. Let us focus on this bill .





    tattoo three stars and a sun tattoo francis m tattoo. as the afternoon
  • as the afternoon



  • veereddy
    03-13 12:20 PM
    Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and your family.



    more...


    pictures three stars and a sun tattoo francis m tattoo. by francis m results Hood,
  • by francis m results Hood,



  • walking_dude
    10-25 01:57 PM
    Guys, I couldn't reply to you all earlier , here, as I was busy with my job and personal chores.

    Let's settle for Yahoo now, as it has powerful features such as Polls and Database that aren't available in Google. Also the Google group created by me has gone into 'La-La land' ( google bugs!)

    Here's our new Secure and Trusted Yahoo group

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ivmi

    Here's the latest

    1) We are getting our group registered as Official on IV (details sent to IV)

    2) News from IV on Legislative updates issues will be posted on the group this weekend (10/20 attendees, be sure to join by then)

    3) Some 10/20 Attendees to the meet have been added directly to the group. Others have been sent invites ( Yahoo restricts direct add to 10 per day). Please join ASAP. Let me know if there are any issues [ PM/'Private Message' or E-mail me]. I'll help you get joined.

    4) Others, please provide the following details while requesting to join the group.

    A) FULL NAME
    B) IV handle (N/A for non-members)
    C) Telephone [ we'll call you. No request to join will be accepted without Telephone number]
    D) City and Zip Code + 4


    We will call you to verify and then your request will be accepted. We regret the inability to accomodate anonymous requesters, as we wish to keep our group Secure and Trusted for the purpose of dissemination of sensitive IV information. Your co-operation to make this happen is greatly appreciated.





    dresses Magoo Tattoo francis m tattoo. And being into the Tattoo
  • And being into the Tattoo



  • eb3stuck
    09-22 07:20 PM
    Well, I don't see a problem with that. If you can file 485 without clearing 140, why can't you file 485 without clearing labor?

    We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.


    I think this is still in USICS control to allow I485 to file even if priority date is not current.



    more...


    makeup celtic-cross-tattoo-m.jpg francis m tattoo. Tattoo by Sir Alzaga or Sir
  • Tattoo by Sir Alzaga or Sir



  • webm
    01-26 10:34 AM
    If I check my case online I see following

    On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...

    On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following

    Received Date : June 25, 2007
    Notice Date : July 25, 2007

    I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."

    Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.

    Thanks,

    Received Date : June 25, 2007 --- this is mail room received data
    "On July 24, 2007, we received -- this is the day when your 485 app entered into their crazy system (by a lazy IO)

    Gurus,share your ideas also..





    girlfriend as the afternoon francis m tattoo. That#39;s Francis M#39;s clothing
  • That#39;s Francis M#39;s clothing



  • nixstor
    09-18 03:49 PM
    Call the IRS.





    hairstyles Tattoo Illusion, stitches francis m tattoo. sleeve tattoo
  • sleeve tattoo



  • arrarrgee
    07-13 11:35 AM
    :p :p :p

    The details here
    Firstly, by investing $1 million and hiring 10 employees anywhere in the US. Secondly, investing $500,000 and hiring 10 employees in an area where the unemployment rate exceeds the national average unemployment rate by 150%. Thirdly, investing in regional centres designated by the INS that are eligible to receive immigrant investor capital. The US immigration and naturalization services (INS), United States citizenship and immigration services (US CIS) have approved over 20 regional centres.


    You're a bit confused. To get investor's visa, you need to invest either in certain underdeveloped areas (half a million will be sufficient), or you need to create a certain number of jobs with your investment/business. I wonder, however, if one would qualify by buying an expensive house and providing jobs for 10+ people maintaining your house on a full-time basis. :)





    dtekkedil
    07-03 11:16 AM
    I am sending a flower with a note to LincolN, NE address.
    Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?

    We should all send individually the flowers.
    --sri

    The address -

    The Honorable Emilio T. Gonzalez
    Director U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service

    20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20529





    53885
    08-06 04:07 PM
    In last 2 months we collectively raised our voice on 3 occasions
    1. CIR 07 debate in senate (Can you believe that for last 3 months of the fiscal year DOS moved EB3 India from Jun 03 to current?)
    2. Flower campaign
    3. San Jose rally
    and we were rewarded.

    If you want to do something for yourself
    1. Show up in DC for Sept 13 Rally - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11428
    2. Come out of shadow and tell Congress your story - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10747

    The choices you make shall define your future.


    p.s. Please please please stop obsession with receipt notice and visa bulletin prediction.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY