images Matt LeBlanc at The Ivy Club 
Gina and Matt LeBlanc asI have similar issue, I have applied for the EAD renewal on May 18th and received the notice on May 24th. My EAD is expiring on August 18th, and still have not heard back from USCIS. I have called the USCIS on July 26th and opened a service request, but it got rejected asking me to wait for 90 business days. What are my options ?
a. Can I still keep working?
b. Should I quit my job?
c. Can I take unpaid vacation?
Please help...
Thnx.
wallpaper Gina and Matt LeBlanc as
Matt LeBlanc willThe below PDF link may be of assistance to you. You should contact the SEVP. Good luck.
http://www.ice.gov/doclib/sevis/pdf/school_closed_17_student.pdf
Below section may be relevant:
6. If you have problems related to your enrollment with your current school and have not yet been accepted for transfer by a new school:
a. Contact SEVP immediately by email at SEVIS.Source@dhs.gov if:
• Your school discontinues the classes/instruction for which you have contracted
• You are unable to contact school officials
• Your school officials will not assist you
Note: Students from the same school and acting as a group may provide a single report to SEVP about your situation.
b. Provide SEVP the following information:
• Family name
• First name
• SEVIS ID
• Date of birth
• Form I-94 number
• Contact information, including mailing address, telephone number, and email
• School name and address
• Date you became aware of the problem
• Description of the situation (a summary; 1-2 paragraphs)
c. SEVP will assist you if you choose to enroll at another SEVP-certified school. However, the basic requirements for you to transfer or depart the United States remain the same as for all students, whether or not their school officials are supporting them.
See All Matt LeBlanc Pics »I started talking to new employer about my joining and I requested for preparing PERM stuff before I join. This is the only this I want the new employer to do on behalf me before I join with him. The employer said Prevailing Wage determination takes 2 months. And the new employer mentioned that he can not do Prevailing Wage determination without joining. Is this right?
PWD has nothing to do with you joining them. All DOL does in PWD is it assigns a salary range based on the location of the job and the minimum requirements defined for the position. BTW, it is infact taking 2-3 months to get PWD these days.
2011 Matt LeBlanc will
Matt LeBlanc thinks hisI received the letter yesterday but its at home. Wont have access to a Fax machine over the weekend - so, any email address where it can be scanned and sent?
more...
Matt LeBlanc.I was in the same situation last month. I live in minnesota had 485 receipt from july 2007, EAD for myself but no EAD for wife, so i wished the 485 will do. DMV said the same crap that since 485 has no expiration date, they only accept 485 that is not older than 6 months old (with the wild assumption that any 485 is approved or denied within 6 months). I got infopass appointment with USCIS, got letter that my case is still pending, and they laughed in DMV saying they know my case is still pending, they have some kind of access to USCIS database. After a lot of arguing and going up to managers in DMV, they agreed to give me and wife 6 months driving license and told me you have to find another immigration document next time (meaning apply for EAD for urself and wife)
Sorry if this does not help you much.
Which DMV did you go to? My wife and son's H4's are expiring on June 4th and have pending I 485 since July 2007. They are not renewing the DL's based on the pending receipt of I 485 which they claim to be too old and need a new one.. Tried contacting USCIS but could not get through.. Can you pls. let me know which DMV did you go? How old is your pending I 485 and did you have to get a letter from USCIS? If yes, then how did u reach them and if you have any phone number for them..
Pls. advise..
Best...
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryHi All,
Pardon my ignorance, but after seeing the initial steps of the CIR, I feel there's some hope for the Employment based immigrants, but no one seems to be discussing anything positive about it. Am I missing something here? :confused:
Thanks
more...
Matt LeBlanc at The Ivy ClubMy wife has started using her EAD so I understand that she would need to use the AP to re-enter US. But, I am still on H1 working for the same employer that is processing my greencard. Would I need to use AP to re-enter or can I re-enter on H1 ?....my lawyer suggests using AP but I've read at other places where they say you can continue to travel on H1
confused......
2010 See All Matt LeBlanc Pics »
Matt LeBlanc at The Ivy ClubWhy do you think the bill will be passed? It is very tough. Even Senate passes it is tough in House. Also it may not be passed in current form. Even current form is passed you will get gc faster than the people who are filing I485 now. Because most of the persons like you already filed I 485 you can file by point system and you will get soon as you have 5 years US experience.
Now nothing is negative so for but we do not know what tomorrow brings. Do not assume anything till anything is confirmed
Iam in the same boat, Iam on my 5th year H1. Senthil...I guess the point the original poster is trying to make is there are few of us who will be stuck in the middle. Our LC filing date will be after May15th'07 and the 6th year H1 gets over before Oct'08.
more...
Matt Le BlancWAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
06-21 02:04 PM
suggestions? ^^^^^^^
1) Read the requirement of EB2. Find out who are eligible in this category (Experience and bla bla bla)
Masters Degree, Managerial Position, Bachelor + 5 years are eligible. I am saying this because my friends have applied in these three categories to be eligible for eb2.
2) Your new Labor (PERM) in Eb2 might take up 8-10 months.
3) Apply I-140, I do not know if we have Premium Processing for it.
4) Once I-140 is Approved you can port the EB3 priority date to Eb2.
In your case 04 Eb3 will be now 04 Eb2.
The I -485 will have the old priority date 04 Eb2.
Most of the porting that I have heard is done by jumping ship. You ask your new employer to file in Eb2 and after your I-140 is approved you apply the old priority to EB2.
hair Matt LeBlanc thinks his
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryhi,
Just want to find out the process to apply for interim EAD...I applied for EAD renewal on 8th of may and my EAD expires August 16th...i doubt i get my EAD before my current expires...i just want to find out whether i can apply for interim EAD or ??? if yes, what are the current procedures? I e-filed my EAD application and sent all documents to TSC...please help gurus.
It is no longer available.
more...
Matt LeBlanc picture gallery
hot Matt LeBlanc.
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryHi,
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
Can you explain what did you fake and where did you fake? In most of the cases which invovles employee augmentation kind of jobs , consulting company is the one which submits the resume. So you may not know what he is putting on your resume.
more...house Matt LeBlanc picture gallery
John Pankow and Matt LeBlancAnother simple option - Enjoy some time with her, take her to different places and forget about this craziness that is going around. After marriage, man, believe me, you will get enough time to browse through immigration related web site.
Nice suggestion, buddy :p
New Delhi Embassy still have Aug 2007 dates available
tattoo Matt LeBlanc picture gallery
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryWhen do you get FP notices?
more...pictures Matt LeBlanc at The Ivy Club
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryHi,
I am in a similar position and have decided to go back to school in USA. My PD is Jan 2004 EB2, and I am sure I am not going to hit the jackpot before Sep 07. Is there any possible way I can save my GC?
Thanks in advance.
Vijay
dresses Matt LeBlanc picture gallery
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryAnders �stberg
June 19th, 2005, 09:29 AM
A bit better but still a little grey. I don't think you can get detail on the chest area for instance and keep the blacks looking black on the rest of the bird.
I do use autofocus, at least with the 1D2 it works fine. The 20D is a bit iffy, it should work but it hunts sometimes.
more...makeup Matt Le Blanc
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryPublished dates are only a general ballpark information to indicate where are for the remaining cases. Havn't they already granted visas to those filed in August/Sept '07?
This change is all due to their better understanding of what is a Receive Date. So far, they have been treating date when they physically enter data in the system (date which you see online as "we received your case on...") as the Receive Date, and making all predictions, postings and claims based on that. Now they know that it is what you see on your receipt as the Receive Date, and hence the back step in the dates. TSC is at June 18, NSC is at July 2.
They should better post where they are based on PDs, and work based on that too.
girlfriend Matt LeBlanc picture gallery
Matt LeBlanc picture galleryfrom AILA
http://www.aila.org/content/fileviewer.aspx?docid=23079&linkid=164409
hairstyles Matt LeBlanc picture gallery
Matt LeBlanc and StephenI guess we dont have a choice but to pay.
Thank you all for your advise.
One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?
That is strange. When a legal attorney represents you, you should sign G-28 authorizing the attorney to act on your behalf. Check with the attorney.
vkmurthy260
06-23 05:57 PM
I went to mexico and came back with new I 94 .
Thanks
Kris.
No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.
Yes but there is a section that says that you have to prove that you are admissible as an immigrant (I would like to think that means that you are not an illegal alien!) read here:
`(1) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien is admissible to the United States as immigrant, except as otherwise provided in paragraph
But who knows!
Anyway, it's positive that at least there is some "buzz" in the air
I hope that Janet Napolitano and team will want to show quick fixes in order to differentiate themselves from the terrible Bush administration. Fixing legal immigration is relatively low-hanging fruit and way less controversial than Illegal imm. Thoughts? I am full of hope