Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Morgan 34

images Morgan Car 2010 Morgan 34. i love you morganlt;34

  • i love you morganlt;34



  • sathyaraj
    11-15 05:04 PM
    I meant the same, they will ask only for your current employer paystubs and RFEs not the future employer. but if there is substantial difference in wages then there could be some potential problems. This is to asses your intentions whether you will continue to work with the same job as mentioned in ur LC.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.





    wallpaper i love you morganlt;34 Morgan 34. Tyler Morgan, #34 defends
  • Tyler Morgan, #34 defends



  • RNGC
    07-12 01:08 PM
    Most people think law suit is a bad thing, but that is not right. In a democratic country law suit is the right way to deal with things. We are legal immigrants, we have all the rights to file a law suit, but with full support of IV.

    People have already filed a law suit on the same day the President signed the bill! (yesterday, the wire tapping bill...)

    By filing a law suit, all we are trying to do is to fix the laws which are not working. Basically, we are doing the right thing. Not only us, but future Legal immigrants will be benefitted, they don't have to go thru what we had to...

    Here are the things that needs to be fixed...

    1. Country quota
    2. Recapturing visas.
    3. 3 year EAD/AP
    4. End the endless wait ( Proposing a new law )
    5. Remove the same/similar confusion in AC21


    What is "End the endless wait" ?

    EAD is a very good example, If 90 days have passed after filing EAD, you have the option to go to a local USCIS office and get a temp one. We should have a similar option for all the peper work. For example, each and every stage in green card process should have a a day count for processing. Like name check should be completed in 180 days.

    Basically, when we receive any receipt notice, it should have a statement which reads "We have received your application and we will take action within 180 days. If we fail to act by MM-DD-YYYY, Please go to the nearest USCIS for approval.."

    Sounds little ambitious ?? well, we are not asking for too much, just a day count. Lets say if the whole Green card process takes 3 years or 10 years based on the day count for each stage, people can decide whether they want to immigrate to USA with a clear idea that it will take x days to become a permanent resident ( like how it works in all other countries except USA)

    Even a person jailed gets to know how long he is going to spend his time behind bars, but we do not know when we will be free from this immigration mess!





    Morgan 34. University Of Vermont Morgan
  • University Of Vermont Morgan



  • Oct007
    11-02 11:17 AM
    Sorry if this question has been answered already. I searched and could not find any related threads.

    My H1B is expiring in December (6 years). My 140 is approved and 485 is pending. I have my EAD card but still working on H1B. I can get a 3 year extension for my H1b as 140 is approved.

    My priority date is Feb 2007.

    Is it a good idea to renew my H1B even though I already have My EAD?

    If I get the H1B extension, would I need visa stamping or can I use AP travel document and still be on H1B?

    TIA for the responses.





    2011 Tyler Morgan, #34 defends Morgan 34. Morgan Freeman style Picture
  • Morgan Freeman style Picture



  • sgupta33
    03-20 03:23 PM
    Hello All,

    I am planning on using AC21 to port to a new job. Is it possible for my employer to revoke the I-140 after the 180 days have elapsed?

    Thanks.



    more...


    Morgan 34. Morgan Freeman-Celebrites
  • Morgan Freeman-Celebrites



  • sac-r-ten
    03-22 11:03 AM
    Thanks Sac-e-ten,
    My husband will talk to lawyer soon ....but he's very depressed and me too...what are the options do we have ...do we need to file appeal through lawyer ...my company is not showing any interests. Sir ..please advise..ur help will be highly appreciated...

    Yes, i think you have to appeal through a lawyer.

    1. BTW what questions were asked to you during interview?

    2. Also the denial says " the petetioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employemnt for the principle applicant in the united states in accordance with a appropriate laws and regulations". Do they mention what law? Does it mention employee-employer relationship?

    If employer is not showing interest, then you have to talk to the employer about hiring your own lawyer and filing appeal and/or new h4 petition for you.

    Also, there is free-attorney sessions every 1st 3 thursdays of the month here on IV. check with ivcoordinator@gmail.com for that.

    Also, don't call anybody Sir out here. we are all in diff sections of the same boat called Immigration sailing against tide called USCIS.

    Hope things get resolved for you.Good luck.





    Morgan 34. Morgan Three-wheeler Picture
  • Morgan Three-wheeler Picture



  • Marphad
    03-29 11:12 AM
    I will still wait for lawyer's opinion.



    more...


    Morgan 34. Morgan 34
  • Morgan 34



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-17 12:12 PM
    if EB reform is discussed as a part of CIR in 2007, i am sure it will be 2008 by the time they start implementing it and 2009 by the time you will see any tangible benefits from it. CIR is not something that will be discussed and approved in a month. After CIR is approved (thats big if) it will take a few months for CIS to come up with the guidelines and prepare itself to handle the increased work load. Look for substantial delays.
    IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.


    Do you agree with this statement

    If Employment Based Immigration Reform happens, it will happen in Calander year 2007. This reform could be in any form CIR or SKIL. If there is no reform by January 2008 its not gonna happen.

    Thanks





    2010 University Of Vermont Morgan Morgan 34. Morgan Car 2010
  • Morgan Car 2010



  • bestia
    08-08 09:08 PM
    ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you

    ... as well as closing down many other... ;)



    more...


    Morgan 34. Sherri Morgan (34) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • Sherri Morgan (34) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • hydubadi
    02-04 08:32 AM
    I would suggest that you call the customer service number, since it is over 30 days, to find out what is going on.

    I called customer service and was transfered to second level were I had to deal with a rude lady. I explained her my situation and her response was that, as its been 30 days it might have lost in mail and said, I have to apply for new AP with the fees again. i insisted to provide me with tracking number and asked for her manager for which she hanged out the phone on me. this how rude she was, it is such a shame on part of USCIS.

    may be I will wait for more week and if it doesn't show up, will apply for new one. this is what you get for dealing with USCIS:mad:





    hair Morgan Freeman style Picture Morgan 34. Morgan snapesgirl34 Payne
  • Morgan snapesgirl34 Payne



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-11 11:59 AM
    When I went recently for my EAD renewal FP (I deliberately e-filed EAD renewal to get this FP notice, and it came fast), I took a copy of my I485 receipt notice, and explained to them that I have been waiting for that other FP for almost a year (never opened SR). They promptly took both FPs (code-1 for I485 and code-2 for EAD), and also told me I should never have waited this long, and instead should have contacted them (I guess they meant by Infopass) after 2-3 months.



    more...


    Morgan 34. Nyjer Morgan stole 34 bases
  • Nyjer Morgan stole 34 bases



  • bkam
    05-18 03:41 PM
    Good job, IV core group. Media attention is usually a sign that things are getting hot and resolution is a must.

    As other people mentioned below - love to be a member of the IV team (3,000+ smart, dedicated people, wow!)





    hot Morgan Freeman-Celebrites Morgan 34. Alex Morgan Pictures amp; Photos
  • Alex Morgan Pictures amp; Photos



  • ksairi
    08-16 04:32 PM
    Please?



    more...


    house Morgan 34 Centerboard Sloop Morgan 34. Morgan 3-34.jpg
  • Morgan 3-34.jpg



  • LONGGCQUE
    12-28 04:41 PM
    glad it worked for you and thanks for sharing as it may help one of us someday.





    tattoo Morgan Three-wheeler Picture Morgan 34. Morgan, 6, a young resident of
  • Morgan, 6, a young resident of



  • chtting2me
    06-28 08:38 PM
    Is it worth to file premium processing on friday?



    more...


    pictures Morgan 34 Morgan 34. Nyjer Morgan Nyjer Morgan #1
  • Nyjer Morgan Nyjer Morgan #1



  • chanduv23
    07-25 09:39 AM
    thanks much, ...

    i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
    Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.

    This is a new strategy followed by consulting companies. As they cannot stop people from leaving, they would like to discourage this by revoking 140. there are so many scared people out there who want to play it very very safe and will avoid invoking ac21 if they think there could be issues.

    You will be fine.

    Being in good terms with employers helps - but it has to be from both sides.





    dresses Alex Morgan Pictures amp; Photos Morgan 34. Debbi Morgan at 34th Annual
  • Debbi Morgan at 34th Annual



  • vxb2004
    11-26 11:32 AM
    This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.


    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris



    Kris,

    Thank you very much. Appreciate your input.



    more...


    makeup Sherri Morgan (34) | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Morgan 34. Morgan 34 Centerboard Sloop
  • Morgan 34 Centerboard Sloop



  • asekhon
    06-18 11:31 AM
    Find a colleague, who can say what you worked on etc. on a plain paper. The colleague, could very well be working somewhere else and doesn't need to be a current employee.

    If you can get a letter from your employer saying what dates you worked there, you can attach letter from your colleague with it.

    Also, if he is saying point blank...no letters. I hope you have W2 and income statements that you can furnish to prove your employment.





    girlfriend Morgan, 6, a young resident of Morgan 34. Sherri Morgan (36
  • Sherri Morgan (36



  • frostrated
    04-09 04:49 PM
    i would say efile. You will get the file number immediately as opposed to the mai taking a couple of days to travel and then getting processed into the system. Ultimately, there might be a difference of upto 7 days between case numbers. The earlier your case number, the more advanageous your position will be.
    Just my 2 cents.





    hairstyles Nyjer Morgan stole 34 bases Morgan 34. Morgan Horse Articles
  • Morgan Horse Articles



  • harrydr
    08-03 09:36 AM
    Hello IV friends,
    My PD is May 2008 and currently i have an approved i-140. I have been wanting to change my job but always been scared of the impact on my GC processing as i heard if i change my job prior to filing for I-485 (which i cannot as the PD is not current), i would have start the process all over again. What are my options here? Thanks in advance.





    savitri.bhave
    07-06 10:30 AM
    Jayant,

    Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.

    Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:

    (a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?

    (b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?

    (c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?

    At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?

    Thanks a lot again,
    Savitri Bhave





    485Mbe4001
    05-17 06:31 PM
    question along the same lines, any idea how much it costs to get LC via perm?



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY