images The BMW 5 Series Sedan and 
BMW 1 Series M Sport EditionUntil now, the student community and the OPT community felt that IVs goals were not in sync with them.
OPT is now being considered to be extended for 29 months. This is a big boost for students who want to pursue their American dream.
So, if you are a student or an OPT candidate, you are definitely benefitted by this move.
This is a call for all students/OPT to unite under IV umbrella. Please sign on this thread and pledge your support to IV. Spread the message among your community. Urge everyone to join IV. Start getting active on IV. Most of you are young talented folks from all over the world, and your talent and freshness will keep IV going strong.
So join IV now and join your State chapters. Spread the message among your friends.
wallpaper BMW 1 Series M Sport Edition
New+mw+5+series+m+sportIV gurus Please help.
My friend joined an X company short time ago. He was about to file GC with that company. The company laid of people in the last week.
Now they are saying to my friend that they cannot file for his labor as they have laid of people and they have to wait 6 months before filing.
Is it true if a company laid of people it should wait 6 month before it files for labor again?
Is there a way to avoid the waiting period.
My friend is in 5 th year of his H1B
Thanks
I went thru the same thing 5-6 years back, Big blue(IBM) was laying off people they were not filing for LC's for 6 months.
I guess, your friend needs to find some company to file his GC while he still continues with his current employer. Once LC is approved, he can opt to join the LC sponsorer employer.
GCCovet
BMW 5 Series M Sport PackageCan we leave country and apply for H4 visa at US embassy.
Will I 485 be abandoned with it.
Thanks
To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
2011 New+mw+5+series+m+sport
2011 BMW X5 M Sport PackageWhatever the results I think there will be attempts to revive CIR in 2009 including increase of H1b and Greencard numbers. The increase of H1b may come with some reform to minimise the abuse of h1b. But the fate of any bill depends on the contents of the bill. If the bill is really a compromise with moderate numbers then it will be passed. If the bill is one sided then the fate of the bill is uncertain.
Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.
Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.
Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.
more...
2010 BMW 7-Series M Sports andThanks Raj. I am sure this will be helpful to many other people here too. Appreciate your time to write it as points.
The porting of PD is during I-140 filing. So there isn't any day limits as to when you can join the new company. If you leave your current company the only thing that you can carry over is the PD from your approved I-140. So this is what you should do.
1. Join the new company (the client of your current company)
2. Have them file labor certification.
3. Once labor approved while filing new I-140 your attorney need to request port of PD from your previously approved I-140.
That is all it takes. This is a standard process.
Make sure to get a legible copy of the approved I-140, not the courtesy copy, you need the actual I-140 approval. On Courtesy copy they clearly say that, using that copy you cannot claim it as a proof of approval/any benefit out of that. So that is important.
Also get all your experience letters. The new attorney might ask for it at the stage of filing labor itself.
Hope this clears your hold up.
PM me if you need further clarification.
Good luck on your new job.
-Raj:)
2011 BMW 5-Series M SportBornConfused
07-03 09:43 AM
I'll draw a flower and send it, how is that? After all the $$$ spent on the lawyer and this whole fiasco in general, I ain't spendin' a penny more on them:mad:
Maybe a stinky garden weed. It's the thought that counts:D.
more...
BMW 5 Series M-Sport PackageIts illegal to work on H4 with ITIN, you need to have SSN, why did you even mention that on the tax papers. Try to hire a good lawyer to handle your case.
Sorry for asking this here. Can somebody please tell me how can i start a new thread in this forum.Thanks
2010 BMW 5 Series M Sport Package
The BMW 5 Series Sedan andVote Yes
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
more...
mw 5-series sedan m-sportMy Driving license is expiring soon (the day my I94 expires ) ....I have been on H4 till now ....but my husband is on EAD now . When I went to renew my license they asked me to get EAD since my I94 will expire soon . Is that the only way to renew ? Can I file for AP and use that, since I will have to travel to India anyways ?
hair 2011 BMW X5 M Sport Package
2011 BMW 5 Series M Sportsledge_hammer
04-15 10:58 AM
Your employer did not put a gun to your head and told you to fake your resume. You wanted a quick way to get into a job and you knew what you were doing.
Like someone else here has commented, you both deserve to pay the price for what you have done!
Hi,
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
more...
Bmw 5 Series M Sport Interior.If you think you displaced some americans, please give back their jobs and leave the country.:rolleyes:. Your GC status need not stop you from doing so.
Not before you give yours back. you are a temp anyways. you don't even have to surrender your gc.
hot 2010 BMW 7-Series M Sports and
BMW M Sport package for theI sold the house on H1 and there was nothing addition for H1 holder. It is just that if you have that property for less than 2 years then you pay tax.
Just thinking if the new law for GC approved like buy a house and get
GC then what will happen for those like us who have house since 2004 and sold one and bought another in that time period.
I am on EAD now. PD -Nov 2003
Can you please share what state? Thanks
more...house Bmw 7 Series Sport. new BMW
M-Sport Wheels - 2010 BMW 750iThese are lengthy but...
Have you heard of the issues faced by Higly skilled Legal Immigrants in US?. Visit Immigration Voice.org
Are you a Highly Skilled Legal Immigrant unable to use your skills and serve United States?
tattoo 2011 BMW 5-Series M Sport
2011 Geneva Preview: M SportToday at Boeing interview event I got very good offer. The HR lady congratulated me, kept offer letter in my hand. Then I told her that I'm an EAD holder. All my fear came true, and she said a big sorry and said EAD is not acceptable at any cost. Also she said, she can keep the offer in hold for me for 5 months. How can I expect green card in hand in 5 months. GOD don't give this situation to any one. just trying to reduce my pain here...
more...pictures BMW 5 Series M-Sport Package
2011 BMW 5-Series M SportThis is the loophole that needs to be plugged for the SKIL to work successfully. The one clause that need to be added is that the advance degree must have been completed before the LC was filed / approved so that acquiring education in excess of a Bachelor's does not become a ground for exploitation. Also, Online MBA's, M.S and other programs are not accredited by their respective boards anyway, meaning it’s a good 1 1/2 to 2 years of FULL TIME graduate school to get ahead of the line.
dresses BMW M Sport package for the
BMW 5 Touring M Sportp 2010 4one of my friend file I485 on 30th July, he got receipt notice. They
have mention received on 2nd July.
more...makeup mw 5-series sedan m-sport
Bmw 7 Series Sport. new BMWDoes anyone know any event management website like evite.com, where I can create and send the invite link so that everyone who wants to attend can come and enter the information.
Thanks
girlfriend 2011 Geneva Preview: M Sport
mw 5 series 520d m sport stepFor sure, things will be different after Nov Elections. However when it comes to immigration reforms or SKIL kind of bills, i think (i hate to say this) ambiguity still persists, no matter who controls the house
Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses
I would like to discuss two issues
1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.
2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))
It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?
hairstyles Bmw 5 Series M Sport Interior.
2010 2011 BMW 5-Series M SportAnd I can't apply for a green card, I don't meet the criteria...I'd have to get married with a woman.
you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
FAQs seems to be a great idea people.
if your wife has no time left on her H visa, and she is a phd. .. she can do research on J1 visa. She can work and also apply for greencard.
Also why dont you apply in EB1 Thru your wife in parallel to ur own GC. PhDs dont need an employer to sponsor them.