Tuesday, June 14, 2011

images long hair styles men wavy. medium hairstyles for guys. Male long hair styles for men

  • Male long hair styles for men



  • JSimmivoice
    01-25 01:08 PM
    Oops mistake in my previous post, my visa stamp on the passport expired Last Year.





    wallpaper Male long hair styles for men medium hairstyles for guys. medium hairstyles for oys.
  • medium hairstyles for oys.



  • vparam
    05-26 02:16 AM
    The first round was victorious. Hopefully the second and third round does not take out the hard victory QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators have got us.

    Thanks to all QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators .

    I was wondering if a webfax thanking QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators could be set up. like in the lines of how AILA does where based on zip code an appropriate thank you or disappointment fax is sent.





    medium hairstyles for guys. long hair styles for men 2009.
  • long hair styles for men 2009.



  • sundar99
    05-03 10:01 AM
    Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.

    They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :

    Amnesty foes respond

    http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm





    2011 medium hairstyles for oys. medium hairstyles for guys. Faux hawk haircuts For Men
  • Faux hawk haircuts For Men



  • abhijitp
    12-31 04:12 PM
    Happy 2nd Anniversary IV!

    Finding you (and NOT being able to apply for I-485) was my biggest achievement in 2007!

    On this day... let us all pledge to working so hard that "retrogression" is history before IV turns 3!



    more...


    medium hairstyles for guys. long hair styles. long
  • long hair styles. long



  • mith1234
    05-19 08:08 AM
    am staying in US for d past 4 yrs ,have a H1 B visa. i want to invite my younger brother and mom for a ONE month visit to US.My mom has already got 10 yrs of visa as she visited dis place in 2008. My brother has just completed his engineering , is 21 yrs of age and has got placed in infosys.His joining date is in December, so would it be easy for him to get d visitors visa as even i want him to have some fun b4 starting off with his work life. Should he carry his offer letter with him and also would it b wise to book d ticket in advance and show them d return ticket as a proof just to tell them tat he will b back in a month and also would like to know the other questions which r expected. Please HELP.Looking forward to your replies

    thanks in advance:)





    medium hairstyles for guys. medium hairstyles for guys.
  • medium hairstyles for guys.



  • lecter
    February 2nd, 2004, 11:49 PM
    I have no direct knowledge, but I amsure there are those that do. I'd be surprised if it doesn't work, but I know in Canons case there are certainlenses that need some sort of "re-chipping". Before you buy I'd certainly take it into the shop and try it out and check the EXIF info that it produces (most likely place it will fail, or omit data)
    Dunno if that helps.

    Rob

    I am looking forward to this camera hitting the streets, another excellent sub $1,000 camera is sure to put the competition on notice. I love competition (unless I am bidding.. hehe)

    Rob



    more...


    medium hairstyles for guys. Long hairstyle ideas for men
  • Long hairstyle ideas for men



  • RayP
    12-10 04:44 AM
    Friends... does anybody have some idea.





    2010 long hair styles for men 2009. medium hairstyles for guys. long hair styles men wavy.
  • long hair styles men wavy.



  • sravani
    05-22 12:25 PM
    I also think this is a good idea, 10 days will not make much difference. Please help other members people.... Who knows, if there are too many applications USCIS might decide to not move dates in the July Visa Bulletin.



    more...


    medium hairstyles for guys. long hair styles men
  • long hair styles men



  • willIWill
    07-15 03:44 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I received an RFE last week. There were 3 points in the RFE.

    The first point in the RFE says,

    Submit a current and properly completed form G-325A biographic information sheet for yourself. Please Note: Answer all questions in the form 325a. If any information has changed such as your employer or marital status you must submit the required supporting evidence as indicated in the instructions for Form I-485.

    Second Point and Third point are respectively

    Proof of continuous employment and maintaining status since Oct 1st 2007 to till date. ( Interestingly my I-485 notice date was in the month of October 07)

    Employment verification letter stating the offer still stands as per EB visa petition.

    A quick brief abt my case: I'm a July 07 filer. I was single when I filed my I-485. My I-140 was approved in the beginning of 2008. I'm with the same company. I got married last year end, my wife is here with me on H4.

    My question is concerning the first point.

    Does the marriage certificate and my wife's H4 Visa sufficient enough to provide proof of marital status change as per I-485. In this case, Do I need to include affidavit of support etc. for my spouse now? Also do I need to provide birth certificate of my spouse?

    Has any of you who were single when filing I-485 received a similar RFE ? How did you respond to the same?

    Appreciate your suggestions

    Thanks in advance.





    hair Faux hawk haircuts For Men medium hairstyles for guys. long haircuts with side bangs
  • long haircuts with side bangs



  • sledge_hammer
    03-07 10:40 PM
    A little less than 70 days at TSC. Paper filing...



    more...


    medium hairstyles for guys. mens hairstyles long.
  • mens hairstyles long.



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 02:21 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!





    hot long hair styles. long medium hairstyles for guys. long men hairstyle. men
  • long men hairstyle. men



  • pbuckeye
    06-25 02:45 PM
    If you can get the email from the client mentioning that they can't give a letter, then I feel that could be enough reason for MTR (but check with an attorney). Have you explored about filing again in premium with new or more documents (see below)?

    Could you confirm if you already submitted:
    1. MSA/SOW/PO (all or any of these). Does the SOW/PO have your name on it?
    2. Contact info of your supervisor at client site. I think this is very important.

    Was the denial solely based on the client letter?



    more...


    house hairstyles long hair styles medium hairstyles for guys. Medium hairstyles for girls
  • Medium hairstyles for girls



  • Munna Bhai
    12-14 10:15 AM
    RFEs these days? Especialy for I140s?

    Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.





    tattoo medium hairstyles for guys. medium hairstyles for guys. hairstyles Long Hairstyles For
  • hairstyles Long Hairstyles For



  • sanjaymk
    10-14 03:21 PM
    All:

    My parents are going to visit USA first time. Does anyone of you suggest Medical Insurance information ? I am not sure which company I should choose for visitor Medical Insurance.

    I used SRI..Speciality Risk and was happy with the prices they gave me - www.specialityrisk.com

    I heard a couple of problems about getting insurance in India, when I first started searching a couple of years ago, but don't remember what they are right now. For all I know, it may not be true now.

    All the best.

    Sanjay.



    more...


    pictures Long hairstyle ideas for men medium hairstyles for guys. women, Emo
  • women, Emo



  • solaris27
    03-13 08:32 AM
    no its not true . I have Canada PR and to get citizenship u need to be in Canada for 3 years .

    http://www.freewebdirectoryweb.com/





    dresses long men hairstyle. men medium hairstyles for guys. short hair styles men
  • short hair styles men



  • cdeneo
    03-26 10:01 PM
    Why would an entry on AP not apply here?

    also gap in employement when on AOS should not be a problem given GC is for future employment and as long as your employer can give an EVL when required with the necessary info. Right?

    Have you gone out of the country and came back to USA on H1B visa after that ?
    If so, you are safe. Status is checked from the last lawful entry into US ( entry using AP does not help).



    more...


    makeup long hair styles men medium hairstyles for guys. hairstyles long hair styles
  • hairstyles long hair styles



  • casper21
    07-29 10:46 AM
    Can someone give answer to my question??? Please..................





    girlfriend hairstyles Long Hairstyles For medium hairstyles for guys. hair long hair styles men
  • hair long hair styles men



  • milmuk
    07-23 11:24 AM
    Hi,
    I am planning to renew my AP while in India. What is the procedure to do this?

    My details :
    Applied for H1 transfer - Dec 15,2008 - normal category -still pending
    Ap - valid till Nov 2009
    EAD - valid till Nov 2010.Using AC21 for working with the present employer.

    I came back to India in March, after completing the project.
    My present employer wants me to come to the US only when I have a project in hand.
    Based in India, it is very difficult to find the project. Also, most of the projects need US citizen, GC holder, so very less projects available to the H1-B holders. Due to the recession, working on the contract is again a problem, since companies want the permanent employee, instead of contract employee.
    I understand that presently working on H1 is difficult, since one should have the project in hand before applying for H1. Sometimes, at the port of entry they ask for paystubs for all the period, ask about the end client details etc. Sometimes people were sent back, since they didn't have all the details at the port of entry.

    In this scenario, I am still not sure, if coming back to US will be a good option or not.
    But I may need to come if the AP renewal is not possible from India.

    In present scenario, If AP renewal is not possible from India, I will have to unnecessarily travel to US on existing AP (till Nov 09).I won't be able to come on H1-B, since my H1 application is still pending even after 6 months. How can one do AP renewal while in India?

    Since in the present scenario,I may not get a job(since I don't have GC/citizenship),will it be advisable to come to US just to renew AP?
    My ead is valid till Nov 2010,which means If I enter US before ead expiry,I will be able to work on ead.I have lost all the hope for H1 now,since it is more than 7 months.Of course for ead,is it possible to renew it while in India?
    I don't have much finances now,so travel to US just to renew ap/ead in the hope of getting gc one day,is bit problematic.I am on EB3 labor 2006 , so GC process will take atleast 5 years.
    Even if I reach US for AP renewal, I have to stay there for 2-3 months,till AP gets renewed.
    I am not very confortable with this situation.
    I just want to keep my GC process going by renewing ap and ead.Is there any way out of this?
    I think the rule is , If you don't come to the US while the AP is valid, you abandon the I-485.
    Can you give me some guidence on this?





    hairstyles mens hairstyles long. medium hairstyles for guys. Simple Men Hair Styles Photos
  • Simple Men Hair Styles Photos



  • aaren253
    02-19 02:51 AM
    ok i 16 and i want to go to pasadena art center for transportation...and i want to know is their llike a art school that i can go to to help me create a portfolio and enhance my skills in sketching.





    texanguy
    02-02 01:45 PM
    previously discussed.

    check out my post and gc28262 's response in the following link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23111&page=2

    I believe you need more than 6months of stay for it to be called as continous presence. Anyone shed some light.





    kaisersose
    10-12 10:29 AM
    You should also consider the GC factor. If your L employer is willing to sponsor a GC, then that is terrific.

    You can come into the US in Jan 2008 on L-1A, apply for your 140/485 in Feb 2008 (labor is not required for EB1 and the PDs are current) and you should have your GC by Jan 2009.

    On the other hand, if you come here on a H visa, you may not have a GC even during 2019!

    Weigh your options and plan accordingly.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY