images disney princess pictures 
disney-princess-villians.jpgYou cannot jump to EAD unless you file ur wife I-485 . Before that if you jump to EAD , your wife has to leave the country as she become out of status as you are no more on H1b.
ok, what would be my future wife status in case i jump to EAD after bringing her here on H4. i cant add her to 485 unless PD is current
please advice
wallpaper disney-princess-villians.jpg
DISNEY PRINCESSMine is similar case. While sending the application he missed the 2 pages of my wife's I485 application. He said he will try to send it again. Not sure what happens. :-((
inaugural Disney PrincessWhich number is used to call FBI?
Please post FBI calling details here..
Dear IVans,
After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).
My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.
Questions:
1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.
2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work
3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?
Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.
Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.
I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.
Hope this completes my cases.
Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.
2011 DISNEY PRINCESS
Disney PrincessesHow is that possible?? http://www.freewebz.com/cybergold My picture is in there, is there any way to make it a hyperlink?
more...
quot;Three Disney Princessesquot; byHi People,
I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.
I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.
Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.
Would appreciate a little insight here.
Thx,
M
She is exempt. I renewed last year under new fees structure. I got my AP . For this year they did not even give me a receipt. So I am going to have to call USCIS.
Free Disney Princess ColoringI think its ok. I am in the same boat. But the applicaiton will be transfered to TSC.
Not sure how long it will take.
If it has to be transferred Texas why my employer did this * intentionally * to Nebraska :mad:
huh.. hopefully it will not delay my receipt date. I am planning to travel abroad and waiting for the 485 receipt notice..
Thanks for your answers. Really appreciated :)
more...
Disney Princess StencilGood Catch Jonty, and the guy has the audacity to claim that his(is it really his, or store bought) priority date is 2004. For the sake of thousands who are not scamming the system, I sure hope this guy had sent a single check for 140 and 485 together.
Man....I dont mean to be rude...but these are times of trial and frustration....
2010 inaugural Disney Princess
disney princess picturesI am all up for it & won't mind doing it all...
more...
Disney Princess 2009 CalendarHi everyone,
I just thought of sharing this update on my case for the benefit all those whose apps were received by J Barrett at NSC.
My checks got cashed last night. The details are below:
Received by J Barrett at 10:25 AM at NSC
Case was transferred to CSC and back of our checks show receipt #s as WACXXX
I had an LUD on my approved I-140 on 7/28/07
My I-140 was approved from TSC in May 2006
My PD is Jan 2006; EB2-India
Hope this helps.
Good Luck to you all.
hair Disney Princesses
Disney Princess:confused:
why would someone having a GC want a H1 i don't understand. If her hubby is a GC holder obviously she might also be a GC holder. She has rights to work anywhere and for anyone in US.
If she is still in the process of gettin her GC then she might want to go in for H1 as it takes nearly 2 to 3 yrs for a spouse to get GC if she or he didn't apply during AOS
more...
Disney Princess 23 Giant WallWe had one LUD on 1-485 after FP, then on I-140 there are three LUDs, I dont know why. LUD Dates are 11/4, 11/21 and 11/23, there is no LUD on I-485 and my I-140 approved last year. Why they are touching already approved case this many times.
Thanks,
Chandra.
hot quot;Three Disney Princessesquot; by
disney princesses wallpaper.I posted my comment about legal High Skilled immigration.
See my comment #263
I just skimmed through the page and I see that there are 7 or 8 questions on Highly Skilled Immigration. Any one interested can post their Q as well so that we can make more impact. There are only 300 Q's and I hope he addresses Legal Immigration. Post your Q's. He is an expected Senatorial Candidate in 2008 out of VA.
more...house Princess characters from Walt
Disney Princess 33 Large WallWhy dont you try to file it yourself ?
Just get employment letter from HR and not legal !!! and do it yourself.
tattoo Free Disney Princess Coloring
Disney Princess Magnetsseekerofpeace
09-05 03:38 PM
Inshkrish,
You mentioned only you got welcome email not your dependents...I am confused...for me I received the approval email but no status change for my wife even on the telephone check , she opened a SR on Friday...
Were your dependents approved when you checked on telephone or how did you come to know that their cases got approved (by postal mail or phone?)....my lawyer also mentioned my name only ofcourse he received the same CRIS mail that I received....
I am not sure how to check...if online is not reliable...
Regards,
SoP
more...pictures Disney Princess Stencil
Princess AuroraSince I did not know how to write my name in my native alphabet, I askd my wife to write it for me. Is this an issue? Is there any requirement that one must write the name in native alphabet in one's own handwriting?
You'll be fine.
dresses disney princesses wallpaper.
Disney Princess - Booksvkmurthy260
06-25 11:32 AM
If you ask for a new I 94 you can get it from POE (provided I 94 is about to expire ). I got a new one while entering from Mexico last week. went out and came back in same day .
Hope this is information is usefull.
Thanks
Kris.
more...makeup Disney Princess 2009 Calendar
Princess characters from Walt6 years ago i found the project myself, he didnt do nothing, plus he didnt pay a dime for my h1s, extensions or even green card.
Check with a good attorney like Sheela Murthy or Rajiv Khanna after 6 months... Until then you really don't have any choice... I am surprised to see that you worked for this employer for last 6 years and this is the state of your relationship... Did he paid for all the legal fees or was it paid by you??
girlfriend Disney Princess Magnets
Cheap disney princess ComparePD: October 2, 2002
Country: India
First Labor: EB3 (approved in May 2006)
First I-140 approved: July 2006
Second Labor: EB2 (filed in June 2007 and approved in December 07)
Second I-140: Filed in January 2008 requesting retention of priority date
I-485: Filed in April 2008
Second I-140 approved in August 2008 with incorrect priority date
Contacted AILA in December 2008 because priority date was incorrect on second approved I-140.
USCIS email on February 9.
Enjoy
- kris
hairstyles Disney Princess 23 Giant Wall
Wallpapers of Disney PrincessHappy Thanksgiving to IV Family.
-Ram
Aliens who have advanced degree in science,technology,engineering or math and have been working in a related field in US under a non immigrant visa during the 3 year period preceding their application should be exempt from numerical limits.
Dependents are also exempted. So by itself it is a decent bill. Hope IV can add more amendments to it.
Hi:
This will also not qualify under EB-2. Your underlying bachelor's degree has to be 4 years equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree. secondly, 4-6 experience is not the same as 5 years of progressive experience.