Monday, June 13, 2011

love heart outline

images Simple Love Heart Outline love heart outline. OUTLINE love heart outline

  • OUTLINE love heart outline



  • sanjay02
    12-08 01:24 PM
    Hi
    Does any one have contacts in websites like Rediff.com, Samachar.com so that we can put a banner and advt many companies when they lauch new products they put it there. For Eg Airtel similar to Reliance India call, has put a banner on samachar.com





    wallpaper OUTLINE love heart outline love heart outline. Love+heart+outline+tattoos
  • Love+heart+outline+tattoos



  • bsbawa10
    08-16 09:35 AM
    I observed this repeatedly, a gmail user "prakashnetmkt" has been deleting all data repeatedly and I believe intentionally. I have reverted back to the old revision again.

    I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t

    Link below:

    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest





    love heart outline. girl and men, love heart
  • girl and men, love heart



  • eilsoe
    10-02 02:42 PM
    haha, flex, i think pom is talking about my game (project)... :P

    Now where's that wallpaper section...?





    2011 Love+heart+outline+tattoos love heart outline. Simple+love+heart+outline
  • Simple+love+heart+outline



  • martinvisalaw
    07-21 01:20 PM
    Like the attorney mentioned, you can't maintain H4 and AOS status at the same time.

    To clarify some misunderstandings - you can have H-4 and an AOS pending. You can't have H-4 and work on an EAD.

    Someone else said "If working on EAD invalidates H1,..." No, working on an EAD does not invalidate H-1B status, unless the work is for a different employer to the H-1B petitioner.

    Another poster: "I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid."

    No, the H-4 status is not valid. I wonder if the H-4 applicant completed the I-539 correctly and stated that s/he was working. There is a specific question about this on the 539. If the applicant said s/he was working, I would be very surprised if CIS extended the H-4 status.



    more...


    love heart outline. the outline of the heart
  • the outline of the heart



  • coolvigo
    07-11 03:12 PM
    Just keep waiting. My PD was current for months now, but my 140 is still pending. just keep waiting.

    I think we can file for 485 even when I-140 is pending? We will get green card after 140 is approved but we can file for 485 and EAD ? Can anyone comment who has gone thru this process?





    love heart outline. Loveheart black heart on wrist free Love+heart+outline+tattoos
  • Loveheart black heart on wrist free Love+heart+outline+tattoos



  • pbojja
    10-20 02:10 PM
    4th grader at USCIS decides the future of highly educated people! What a "JOKE".

    4 th grader is born in the country where as all the highly educated people are not ..



    more...


    love heart outline. Love+heart+outline+symbol
  • Love+heart+outline+symbol



  • eb_retrogession
    03-23 01:01 PM
    Guys,

    Can we contact Center for Community Change for our cause ?

    I watched their Excecutive Director Deepak Bhargava on CPSAN yesterday on
    a program of Immigrant Rights.

    http://www.communitychange.org/



    Sent out a note to Deepak. Will keep the thread posted with any updates....thanks





    2010 girl and men, love heart love heart outline. Simple Love Heart Outline
  • Simple Love Heart Outline



  • sidd_k2002
    03-24 07:48 PM
    If you are not sure if you will have a job till October 1st, 2009, you can ask your employer/lawyer to file your H1 under visa to be issued abroad category and NOT file a H1 Change of Status petition. In this case, your H1 status wont start until you go out of the country and re-enter after getting H1 visa stamped at a US consulate in your home country. This way, even if you get laid off, you can continue to stay and work here until you have a valid OPT and a job irrespective of whether your H1 is approved/revoked. But the drawback here is that, if you end up still being employed then you wont be able to start work on H1 till you re-enter with the H1 stamp. Hope this helps....
    Roseball,
    This is a very good alternative that you have suggested. Does this mean that i can have my full 12+17 months of my OPT, and my H1 will only start when i do the stamping in India. But in that case i would need to have the same employer at the time i enter correct? Also what if i want to change my employer after i have my H1 stamped while coming inside the country?
    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    love heart outline. red love heart outline. red
  • red love heart outline. red



  • needhelp!
    10-25 11:23 AM
    If you live in DFW, you are wanted at the IV booth!





    hair Simple+love+heart+outline love heart outline. red love heart outline. a red
  • red love heart outline. a red



  • mbawa2574
    02-10 10:28 AM
    Hello Pappu

    I have emailed a draft to the chapter leader and have cc'ed the email address below. I have asked a former editor of one of the big dailies to review it and to suggest if other outlets can run with the piece.

    BR

    Please PM me and I can give out the details.

    THX



    more...


    love heart outline. red love heart outline.
  • red love heart outline.



  • p_aluri
    08-03 06:51 PM
    I would say second one is correct...

    Hi All,

    I am not sure whether this has been answered earlier. Here is my situation.

    My H1b is getting over by Jan 2008. My I-140 approved and I have filed my I-485 in July 2nd 2007. I contacted my company law firm and one of the top law firm about 3 year extension. Here is the answer

    Attorney from company law firm:- Since you have applied for I-485 you will not be eligible for 3 year or one year extension. The only stage when you can apply for 3 year extension is when your I-140 is approved and the PD is not current. Since there was a time the PD was current and you applied for I-485, you will not be eligible for 3 year extension. Even if you apply you will get rejected.

    Then I contacted the other law firm mentioning about the above law firm comments and here is the reply.

    Attorney from one of the top law firm:-The law firm is simply reading things wrong. You can file for the three year extension as long as there is not a visa number available. Therefore, if the I-485 was filed and then the visa numbers became unavailable, as is the case right now, the three year extensions are possible. I would see if you can request the law firm to reread the rule that permits the three year extensions. They are reading it too narrowly. We follow this procedure successfully all the time.

    So I am confused in this case and my employer will believe in what the company law firm will say.

    So I am trying to get an opinion from any one who was in this situation and got a 3 year extension and who is right?

    Thanks





    hot the outline of the heart love heart outline. done loveheart outline
  • done loveheart outline



  • GCnightmare
    08-13 09:32 PM
    Does filing of dependent's I-485 anything to do with LUD on approved I-140/I-131 of Primary applicant? Anybody having similar experience?
    Thanks



    more...


    house love heart outline. love heart outline. hairstyles love heart outline.
  • hairstyles love heart outline.



  • skp71
    07-13 10:32 AM
    Her 485 has been filed FOUR years ago sir.

    She is NOT in H4 status anymore the day your I-485 is approved.

    She has 180 days (from your approval date) to file I-485 application, otherwise she has to do follow-to-join CP at consulate abroad.

    Consult a good attorney asap.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    tattoo Loveheart black heart on wrist free Love+heart+outline+tattoos love heart outline. Love+heart+outline+symbol
  • Love+heart+outline+symbol



  • chanduv23
    04-01 01:34 PM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,

    As part of pre adjudication cases are being reviewed even if dates are not current. The AO sometimes does not give NOID and sends a straight denial. MOTIC must resolve it.

    Just curious - how long did it take for you to get the MOTIC receipt notice?



    more...


    pictures Love+heart+outline+symbol love heart outline. Love+heart+outline+tattoo
  • Love+heart+outline+tattoo



  • ivjobs
    11-12 03:02 PM
    I dont understand the meaning of this

    Applicants who obtained their current visa in a country other than that of their legal residence.

    The complete list is given below.

    Who Cannot Apply in Mexico:

    * Applicants for B1/2 visas, including renewals are not accepted from third country nationals who are not resident in Mexico.
    * Applicants who entered the U.S. with a visa issued in their home country and changed status with Department of Homeland Security in the U.S. who seek a new visa in the new visa category
    * Applicants who entered the United States in one visa category and are seeking to re-enter the U.S. in a different visa category.
    * Applicants who have been out of status in the U.S. having violated the terms of their visas or having overstayed the validity indicated on their I-94s.
    * Applicants who entered the U.S. under the auspices of the Visa Waiver Program.
    * Applicants who obtained their current visa in a country other than that of their legal residence.
    * PLEASE NOTE: If you were informed when you obtained the original visa in your home country that you are subject to National Security Entry Exit Registrations (NSEERs), are a national of North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Sudan or Iran, you are not eligible to renew your visa in Mexico.





    dresses done loveheart outline love heart outline. love heart outline tattoos.
  • love heart outline tattoos.



  • joydiptac
    04-14 02:58 PM
    Hi All,

    Please advise me on status below.

    My wife currently working on EAD, previusly she is on H1B and here employer cancelled H1B when she took permanent.
    Before coming to EAD, she travelled abrod and got I-94 till Sep-2010.
    My Question is: Does she needs to get new I-94 after Sep-2010. I believe if she goes out of country she gets I-94 when travelling with AP...is this correct?? Can someone please tell me necessary steps to take care to maintain status when on EAD.

    Thanks,
    Vishwa.

    I have been advised by some good attorneys that with AOS you do not need to go out and come back just to change status from Non-immigrant to Parolee or to extend I-94. AOS protects status and will not accrue any illegal presence. If you have vacation planned by all means go (take your AP along).
    There is however a Neufeld Memo which if conservatively interpreted will mean that you have to either maintain Non-immigrant status or become a parolee (come back in AP).
    �Example 2: An alien is admitted as a nonimmigrant, with a Form 1-94 that expires on January 1, 2009. On October 5, 2008, he properly files an application for adjustment of status. He does not, however, file any application to extend his nonimmigrant stay, which expires on January 1, 2009. The adjustment of status application is still pending on January 2, 2009. On January 2, 2009, he become subject to removal as a deportable alien under section 237(a)(1 )(C) of the Act because he has remained after the expiration of his nonimmigrant admission. For purposes of future inadmissibility, however, the pending adjustment application protects him from the accrual of unlawful presence. �
    -Source: http://www.laborimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/neufeld-memorandum-may-6-2009.pdf
    But the Attorneys believe that this alone will not cause you to get in trouble.
    My interpretation is, this is just meant so that they have the right to deport you if things go sour for multiple reasons e.g. you are caught carrying drugs, or get a DUI, or you go up and ask for unemployment benefit or something stupid like that (i.e. become public charge which is a big no no).
    But one thing to note is always ALWAYS make sure that your employment is authorized. (have EAD current or you aren't allowed to work). Working for the employer who filed for your I485 IMHO is best under the current ICY environment.

    This brings up a seperate question if employment gaps are not allowed in EB AOS then what if EAD renewal does not come in time. I have no idea about that one. Its messy. US really needs CIR they need to do some house cleaning.



    more...


    makeup red love heart outline. red love heart outline. love heart outline.
  • love heart outline.



  • flex
    10-02 02:23 PM
    Eilsoe - save some of that inspiration for the game.





    girlfriend Love+heart+outline+symbol love heart outline. Search: Black
  • Search: Black



  • Toxic'
    May 20th, 2005, 08:49 PM
    How'dee...

    I'd like to thankyou each for your reply upfront & foremost...

    I don't have any of the "fuzzball" pic's handy where as I've been deleting them as they come... I'll take some later tonight and post them...

    "Until then..."-- jliechty

    First idea: put the lens to manual focus, and try that on a tripod. Perhaps the focus point got moved, and the camera is attempting to focus on black sky? This test would attempt to eliminate that.



    As I stated originally, the first half'dozen + photo's I took of the moon where over the course of 2 nights... and each of them were taken "handheld", with "full'auto" On. All the other settings were out of the box defaults. And every one of them were "in focus" as they appeared in the viewfinder. 2 weeks later when I attempted somemore moon'shots was when I realized that something was different. "Every" shot from then on of the moon was as I've been discribing. I've attempted more than 2 dozen shots via "Manual focus while on a Tripod, using the Timer". And the results are identical to the current "hand'held" photo's. As for the focus point... I've set the camera to lock in via "single area" bracket selection as discribed on page 67 of the manual. I've even gone as far as to focus in on the moon in "auto" mode and then switched over to "manual" mode, set the timer, and still the same thing...

    Bobby Digital--
    Manual focus and exposure bracketing are what you need to do.

    I've just read into these again and was wondering if these are settings that could have been changed without me knowing? Or perhaps realizing? I'm presently at work and the moon is just coming into view... I'm going to head home in a bit and pickup my camera and try checking & or changing these settings to see if it helps...

    Puncher--

    As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.


    I'll attempt this aswell...



    I'll post my results after I've attempted these suggestions... "& Thanks again for your time...


    Toxic'...





    hairstyles red love heart outline. love heart outline. love heart outline tattoos.
  • love heart outline tattoos.



  • walking_dude
    12-05 12:45 PM
    FBI Namecheck isn't exactly an immediate issue for me due to colossal backlogs. Yet clearance of the backlog may be meaningless if a person happens to get caught in the FBI backlog instead !

    Here's my E-mail to ACLU Immigrants rights project -

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thank you for taking legal actions to fix FBI Name check delays for Immigrants

    http://www.aclu.org/immigrants/gen/32422prs20071029.html

    Kudos for taking actions to protect Immigration rights. As a future Citizenship applicant I'll surely benefit if this inhumane bureaucratic mess would be fixed.

    FBI Namechecks aren't limited to Citizenship applicants alone. There are countless Green Card applicants stuck in the FBI backlog too. Are any legal actions being planned to help them too?

    Thanks & Regards,
    xxxxx

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    drirshad
    10-24 06:57 PM
    Detroit Infopass officers are laid back, if it is the same heavy lady you had to go to I sympathize with you. She was the most mean govt official I have come across in past 10 years. Her response to me was the details about my case cannot be discussed due to National Security reasons, tried ask another question and was abruptly cut to be asked to wait.





    India76
    07-16 09:30 PM
    guys....please answer...

    like many of you i am waiting to file my I-485. My attorney didn't file mine once news was out on july 2nd. and now i am going to india on 19th July as my mother is in serious condition and coming back on 3rd august.

    If DHS/USCIS announce that we can file AOS in july, what are my options? can my attorney file my papers when i am in india?



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY