Monday, June 13, 2011

kamasutra wallpaper

images kamasutra movie indira varma kamasutra wallpaper. the kama sutra book and

  • the kama sutra book and



  • vishage
    09-05 04:41 PM
    She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.

    wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.

    Thanks Divakrr,
    Tried this the lady on the second level said she couldnt find anything on the file yet.gues have to keep waitin





    wallpaper the kama sutra book and kamasutra wallpaper. Pooja+bedi+in+kamasutra+ad
  • Pooja+bedi+in+kamasutra+ad



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-19 10:03 AM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?



    please visit: https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/

    its am official site for this and has complete list.

    More, if you have advance paroles, please keep them with you just in case of emergency.





    kamasutra wallpaper. Windows 7 Abstract Wallpaper
  • Windows 7 Abstract Wallpaper



  • amitjoey
    06-25 12:37 PM
    Hello all,

    I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.

    Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?

    Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?

    Pl reply. I am in serious bind.

    Thanks.

    You need copies of your passport for 485. Send the copies and then send the passport for renewal. If RFE comes, you will have the new passport by then.
    Check with your lawyer, I am sure it is not a big deal. Please consult your lawyer.





    2011 Pooja+bedi+in+kamasutra+ad kamasutra wallpaper. KAMASUTRA 5 Image
  • KAMASUTRA 5 Image



  • sunny1000
    01-09 09:49 PM
    Can some body help with the below Questions?

    1 . After getting Divorce in USA do we need to update the INS(is it Mandatory) to take away the wife from my Green card Process?
    2. Planning to get remarried in India , while sending my new wife for H4 stamping , Is divorce doc alone is sufficient and if do not update the INS on my divorce , while my new wife goes to H4 stamping will that take care of evrything?

    Please reply

    thanks

    It is necessary to update USCIS on your divorce so that you can add your new wife to the GC process.



    more...


    kamasutra wallpaper. original kamasutra manual
  • original kamasutra manual



  • thepaew
    02-09 11:14 PM
    Hello Pappu

    I have emailed a draft to the chapter leader and have cc'ed the email address below. I have asked a former editor of one of the big dailies to review it and to suggest if other outlets can run with the piece.

    BR

    We have an opportunity for an op-ed to be published in a leading Indian media about the recent amendment that harm foreign workers.

    Please send it to info at immigrationvoice.org urgently so that it can be published while the issue is hot and it complements our effort to oppose in the conference





    kamasutra wallpaper. Kamasutracheck her
  • Kamasutracheck her



  • BECsufferer
    08-18 09:16 PM
    While thousands of Indians are trying their best to make a cut into citizenship club, here is one Indian-origin Doctor bringing bad name by commiting immigration fraud.

    Psychiatrist gets 10 months, gave fake citizenship waivers to 492 | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com (http://www.freep.com/article/20090818/NEWS03/90818074/1318/Psychiatrist-gets-10-months--gave-fake-citizenship-waivers-to-492)

    Dr. Chikamarri Ramesh got 10 months imprisonment. He should have been deported.



    more...


    kamasutra wallpaper. wallpaper Kamasutra film
  • wallpaper Kamasutra film



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 21st, 2004, 07:54 AM
    It wa the loudest game of the year. The fans are at Playoff Intensity. I want homecourt throughout....and all seven game series. That would be nice.





    2010 Windows 7 Abstract Wallpaper kamasutra wallpaper. kamasutra movie indira varma
  • kamasutra movie indira varma



  • ek_akela
    09-08 07:56 PM
    When was your I-140 applied? I would assume revoking of 140 should be your only concern, since you already applied for 485, you don't need to bother about your status.Also apply fopr EAD based on proof that you applied for 485(Fedex # should be enough)
    One thing I am not sure if not getting paid during 485 processing would have any impact on the case? Gurus, pls chip in..



    more...


    kamasutra wallpaper. Put wrong category wallpapers
  • Put wrong category wallpapers



  • nixone
    08-21 06:10 PM
    Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.





    hair KAMASUTRA 5 Image kamasutra wallpaper. Jan comedy wallpapers Name
  • Jan comedy wallpapers Name



  • adibhatla
    02-18 12:15 PM
    I am in same situation. MTR approved to reopen 485 but online status not changed still shows 'denial notice sent'.

    bkn96 - Can you pls tell me how long the processing took to approve the MTR. Greatly appreciate your help in this matter.



    more...


    kamasutra wallpaper. wallpapers cyclomaniacs
  • wallpapers cyclomaniacs



  • kisana
    09-02 11:11 AM
    As amitkhare77 mentoned that you need to inform the your payroll department. probably you needto file the I9 again. Please consult some lawyer.





    hot original kamasutra manual kamasutra wallpaper. Daughter of kamasutra,
  • Daughter of kamasutra,



  • pappu
    08-14 02:36 PM
    Can people convert LC pending in BEC to PERM? If So, how safe it is and how much time it takes totally.
    evaluate your pros and cons based on your own unique situations.

    the BEC uses old generous rules to process applications. thus chances of success are better

    perm is faster and thus you can get 140 done sooner to get 3 year extension instead of 1 year.

    you can transfer priority date via perm. however if your case in perm is denied, you get into problem. you cannot then go back to BEC application.

    bec should process cases by mid next year. there is lot of pressure on them. till now their performance has not been all that good and they are getting lot of flak for it.

    in the current retrogression scenario, even if you get perm and 140 approved, you will still be in the back of the line at 485.

    thus priority dates are more important. make sure any decision you take maintains your old date.



    more...


    house kAMASUTRA - Sex Positions 2010 kamasutra wallpaper. Art of Kamasutra Style ( Part
  • Art of Kamasutra Style ( Part



  • yagw
    07-27 12:28 AM
    I need your input.
    My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
    I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.

    I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.

    1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
    I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.


    Its not mandatory to file AC21. If at all any RFE for EVL, you can respond at that time with your new job info.


    2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?



    My understanding is, till your MTR is approved, you cannot work. Ofcourse, this applies only if you're using EAD based on that i-485. If you're still on H1/other visa or using EAD based on some other I-485, this wont apply to you.


    Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.


    I agree.. at this time just let it take the course...



    Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.

    BTW, if your address changed (since you mentioned the job is in different city), then you HAVE to file the AR-11 within 10 days. Don't take chance on that...

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.





    tattoo Kamasutracheck her kamasutra wallpaper. Kama Sutra for the IT
  • Kama Sutra for the IT



  • krishnam70
    08-17 04:42 AM
    TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.

    I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.

    hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper Kamasutra film kamasutra wallpaper. rakhi sawant wallpaper
  • rakhi sawant wallpaper



  • abracadabra102
    10-18 06:09 PM
    Some of our members like JunRUN, Hermione etc. already guessed that 800,000 is the total no. of applications received including 131/765 etc. Kudos to you!!.





    dresses Daughter of kamasutra, kamasutra wallpaper. KISSES. picture
  • KISSES. picture



  • justAnotherFile
    03-08 08:37 PM
    Wow,

    at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.

    Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,

    Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.

    Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
    EB-1 is even higher than EB-2

    isn't that unusual?



    more...


    makeup Put wrong category wallpapers kamasutra wallpaper. kAMASUTRA - Sex Positions 2010
  • kAMASUTRA - Sex Positions 2010



  • needinfo80
    09-11 10:21 AM
    Hi Chirupally,

    I had similar RFE where USCIS wanted doctor's original signature.
    Doctor's filled out a new form (latest version) with all the information from the old form.No test were done again.But they signed the new form with OLD date.
    Did your doctor sign the form with new date?
    Also,are you including the old original form that you received in sealed envelope with RFE?I am include the ONLY the new sealed envelope that has latest form as the doctor discarded the old form.





    girlfriend Kama Sutra for the IT kamasutra wallpaper. Penthouse Kamasutra 2 - The
  • Penthouse Kamasutra 2 - The



  • niklshah
    01-06 08:58 AM
    change the title of thread buddy its misleading. change to something like guessing on feb visa bulletin.. or time waste on feb visa bulettin..





    hairstyles wallpapers cyclomaniacs kamasutra wallpaper. india wallpapers of pooja
  • india wallpapers of pooja



  • pd_recapturing
    04-28 08:32 AM
    I also exactly same cris email as legal_A_IN_limbo yesterday. My employer revoked my H1B.
    Do not go by wordings of this message. I have not heard any message that says that previously approved H1B is revoked. I think, this is standard message that indicates that H1B has been revoked.





    bec
    11-08 02:22 PM
    and maybe, get a few more puppies for the kids..nice idea. completely support it.





    diptam
    06-23 09:17 AM
    If i apply 485 now and Ead/Ap later after August Bulletin can we avail
    Free EAD/AP ?? That will save $350 together !

    I mean is that possible - what's this Free EAd/ap deal ?

    dont forget july 4th is a holiday..so when they come back on the 5th they will have applications touching the roof.

    but from what i am hearing a lot of people are waiting for august bulletin and will apply on july 31st with the higher fees to avail the free ead/ap.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY