images En Vestidos de novia | 5 
novia Vestidos de noviaThanks for the update - Lets give them 1 more week for clearing July 2nd.
They are human beings too like us.
By the way 765 they say compliant till 7/2 which means individually filed 765 not the 765 which was sent with 485 package - Right ?
Thanks!
Here is the update we were expecting to see on Aug 10th and now available (be first one to see): http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes081007.pdf
I-140(8/3) I-485(8/3)
NSC 7/1 7/1
TSC 7/30 6/26
I-140(8/10) I-485(8/10)
NSC 7/1 7/1
TSC 7/31 6/28
NSC no progress at all
TSC 1day for I-140 & 2days fro I-485
PS: None of the centers entered in Jul 2nd....can't imagine the delays after they enter Jul 2nd....mass number of applications....
wallpaper novia Vestidos de novia
Traje-Novia-tallas-grandes7Kevin Sadler
October 23rd, 2005, 02:57 AM
if i'm around, sure. i was just up there today near petaluma.
arriendo HERMOSO VESTIDO NOVIAWhat EndlessWait meant was, more the number of employees in a small company, the chances of RFE with ability to pay will be higher...
Overall true, just one clarification... More the number of employees that have applied for a GC, chances of RFE are higher.
Am I correct?
2011 Traje-Novia-tallas-grandes7
Vestidos de NoviaRobert Kumar
02-11 11:38 AM
My previous company hires them and I used to deal with Chugh firm a lot. They are very good and professional. I did not see any issues.
Best of luck with your EB2.
Thanks.
Any more feedback, please.
Bobby.
more...
Proveedores de Novias.ec:I do not know what was posted. But if it was not offensive language (and I mean offensive as in use of swear words), I do not agree that moderator or super moderator should delete it. Let it be there, if it is useless drivel, it will be ignored by most. So deleting an opinion or comment does not sound right, and it undermines the credibility of forum, especially in the US where these sort of things not taken lightly (think of communist label).
I understand the concept of keeping focus on immigration matters only, but leave it to members for most part.
The implication of our way or highway sounds childish.
Just my opinion in an "open" forum.
Los detalles de este vestidoMost Photoshop 6 tutorials also work the same in PS7. I don't really follow many tutorials, so I don't know any of the good sites with tutorials, but if you run a search on www.google.com for Photoshop tutorials you should get something. Even if they are for PS6, they will most likely work in PS7.
more...
Este vestido de novia al serMy wife went to Vancouver consulate this morning for her H1 B Visa stamping (She is currently on a H4 visa). This is her first H1 Stamping and since we both are Permenant Residents of Canada she opted to attend the Interview in Vancouver Consulate.
The Visa Officer who interviewed her was very rude to her and said he had to do her Education Degree Verification and put the case in Pending and gave her the Standard 221g letter (without circling any detials they need) but in the Other section he wrote as PPT (not sure what PPT means?). Also the moment she attended the interview he Cancelled her H4 Visa as "Cancelled without Prejudice" and he took her application forms and her I -797 and gave her the passport back and said the consulate will notify her in email about the update.He said he wanted to verify her education degrees in India and said she will have to stay there till the verification is done. The only lucky thing for us is we have PR to canada so the stay in canada is not a problem. Currently she cannot come back to US as her H4 is cancelled and will have to stay there till they reach the decision. Has anyone encountered a similar issue before and
1. Usually how long does it take for the education Verification to be done (atleast approximately so that we can prepare for that)
2. He has not even seen her Educational Documents and not taken them as well(All he took was the application forms and the I-797). So how do they verify the Education Degree in India(do they have to dig into the docs that she has sent when applying for H1B??). We do not have any problem in Education verification as everything is Real and Authentic
3. Also since her I-797 is with the Visa officer can she go and ask that she wants to take her interview back in India and request for the I-797 back?
4. If they deny her H1 B visa can she re-apply for H4 again or would this be a issue as well?
Unfortunately this was a very bad experience for her and to top that the Visa Officer being rude to her really didn't her a chance to ask to more details:(
I am sorry if this post is redundant but your inputs and suggestions are greatly appreciated in this urgent matter. Please help!!!
2010 arriendo HERMOSO VESTIDO NOVIA
En Vestidos de novia | 5
more...
del post Vestidos de noviaMe too getting worried about my wife's status...
Good thing is she had this issue when transferring H1 Visa when she was out of status for few months and she had to go to home country for stamping (explaining IO the situation where she was out of status) and came back on status...and she was on status till date.
One more thing is , the status will be counted from the last date of entry to US . If this is the case, I do not have any problem on my wife's status.
If your wife has maintained her status since she last visted US, may be going for H1 stamping and coming back to US, this should not matter..and more over she filed 485 as your dependent.
This is what my understanding is with respect to maintaing status....Let me know if this is not correct
hair Vestidos de Novia
vestidos novia boda, bodassorcerer666
08-22 11:23 AM
I think something is missing here. How did they find out ?? Did they take you in for secondary inspection?? taxes?? If your university allows online classes, you might be able to finish your courses online and complete the required coursework(i.e. ofcourse if you dont need to finish thesis or defend project work) the university should be able to confer you a degree.... might be worth chatting with the international office.
more...
Fotos de vestido de noviaThis in from Ron Gotcher website....I guess they are reading our letters.....
Good news concerning AOS denials based on I-140 revocations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
I hope this means that the supervisors at the service centers involved are now aware of the blatant illegality of these types of denials and will put and end to them in the future. We can only hope that we have seen an end to this nonsense.:mad:
__________________
read carefully all those who are thinking that the issue is over. I don't want to spoil the party, but this issue is still far from over.:confused:
Please do help IV, help yourself, help ourselves. Take part in IV letters campaign for wrongful AC21 denials. Click here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182) & send letters.
hot Proveedores de Novias.ec:
Bonito traje de novia para unapbojja, you have contradicted yourself. In 1) you say "No need to File for 140";
Then in 3) you say "They approve Faster in a month" - Which does not make sense if you don't file right?
Could you enlighten us? Also, what do you mean by Happy & Unhappy scenario, only one of them as to be the legit way, no?
Happy Scenario
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - No need to File for 140
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- They approve Faster in a month
more...house Vestidos de novia baratos
Fotos de VESTIDOS DE NOVIA AMichael chertoff
04-26 02:35 PM
Why did we all come to USA?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Brother, just relax. Take a deep breath and try to take a nap.. you will be OK. I can understand your frustration.
Get well Soon my friend.
MC
tattoo Los detalles de este vestido
usando vestidos de noviaHello everyone,
Here is my status..someone please clarify as my immigration attorney has different answers each time
1) I am on H1B status and recently transfered to a new H1B Employer and i got query last week.
2) My Husband is holding a L1B Visa and its valid till Nov 2011.
3) Can i apply for L2 now(without COS) while waiting for H1B Approval?? This will allow me to change to L2 if something happens to H1.
4) If i have my H1B approval i wish to stay and work on H1B.if not i will be moving to L2(leave the country and comeback ??)
Please post your prompt answers.
Thanks
more...pictures Este vestido de novia al ser
Vestido de novia de lagc_on_demand
04-30 01:54 PM
Not YET :mad::mad::mad:
dresses Bonito traje de novia para una
vestidos de noviaI need your input.
My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.
I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.
1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.
2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?
Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.
Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.
As long as you have a job/future valid job in hand, you don't have to worry. If you have changed your residence, just change your address and face reality. Most petitions are preadjudicated - which means that the adjudicator - when processing your application was convinced that you have a valid job. Now, unless something drastically changes (which is rare) you don't need to do anything.
Don't get stressed over RFE. RFE is nothing to worry about. I think you should be more worried about your employer who is not paying you properly. You need to report such employers.
Even if you get a RFE, it has nothing to do with pay checks. Pay checks is a arrangement between you and your employer and USCIS has nothing to do with your pay checks.
People have moved coast to coast and changed addresses and not received any RFEs, so just chill and be happy that your PD is current.
more...makeup del post Vestidos de novia
Vestidos de novia baratosHas USCIS started premium processing of I-140 again ?
Can you please send me the link ?
What happens if one has filed I-140 concurrently with 485 ? Does 485 gets expedited too ?
let me know quick please..
girlfriend usando vestidos de novia
Vestidos de - novia, noche,Which messenger and can you point the url?
On the top navigation of this website, please click on the 'Messenger' link to enter the chat
hairstyles Fotos de vestido de novia
hair vestidos-novia vestidosThis will make immigration as a major issue for next presidential election
It would be really interesting to see how all these guys handle this issue and it will be jump start for many Republican candidates
chosenone52
10-01 09:37 PM
Hello ,
First of all, this is a great forum and members are really helpful out here!
My case is something like this
Currently I am on h1( completed 1 year) working in construction industry. My profile consist of Bachelors from India and Masters from USA.
The company I work for is not willing to go ahead with my green card. ( With the economy going south, its not wise to jump). But know a company who liked my profile and is willing to sponsor my green card-EB2. The reason they are not willing to hire now is due to economy, but willing to help me in my GC process before hiring and might pick me up at first opportunity.
Something like this: I am employed for Company A on h1 and company B is willing to do my paperwork as a future potential employee?
I had various concerns:
>> Is green card application based on future employment possible, (as in my situation)?
>> GC takes 4-5 yrs to process. What if they decide not to hire me?
>> What are the risk factors involved on my side as well as on Companies side who is sponsoring my GC?
I know its a complex situation and would appreciate thoughts and comments from all users.
Thanks
has anyone heard about the following? don't quite know where it is originally coming from. it's from here (http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news09/news09_0210.htm)
2/10/2009
When the alien beneficiary voluntarily departs from the employment in an hostile environment to get a new job, and the USCIS obtains an evidence, either before 180 days or after 180 days of filing of I-140 and I-485, the foreign worker may face a risk of denial or revocation of the petition, because of the evidence of such alien's intent not to work for the employer for the petitioned job, and the AC-21 rule is not available for alien beneficiaries with evidence of actively searching for new employment. In this case, foreign workers who had departed from the employment, not because of the layoff, or because of the alien's decision to change employment.
Such adverse evidence can also haunt after the foreign workers obtaining the Green Card as the law allows the USCIS to initiate the Green Card revocation proceeding before the immigration courts under the law that the USCIS can revoke a Green Card, should they belatedly find and establish such adverse evidence after the approval of a Green Card, which should have formed a basis for the adjudicator to deny the I-485 applications had the adjudicator known the facts and evidence.
The issues here involve in most cases hostile employers or other third parties who possess such evidence, and offer to the USCIS to hurt such foreign workers. Usually such denial or revocation is preceded by the USCIS' initiation of a notice of intent to deny or revoke (NOID or NOIR) when such action is taken before the Green Card is approved, but when a revocation proceeding is initiated after the green card approval, they file revocation proceeding before an immigrant court as such alien is entitled to a hearing and decision by an immigrant judge.