Tuesday, June 14, 2011

images myspace tattoo graphics tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo Glitter Graphics

  • tattoo Glitter Graphics



  • felix31
    01-16 10:43 PM
    Hello,

    To issue an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for an H4 visa holder, the local IRS office is asking Indian passport and Indian birth certificate. It is difficult to get birth certificate in India because the birth was never registered. Is it OK to submit the affidavit given by parents (the kind usually used for immigration needs), instead of the birth certificate, to get the ITIN number. If anyone got their ITIN number by using such affidavit given by parents, please post your reply. Thanks in advance.

    slc_ut

    I dont get it...
    What is the significance of birth certificate?

    I only had to send in notarized passport copy to get ITIN. For foreign nationals, passport is more than enough.





    wallpaper tattoo Glitter Graphics tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo graphics for myspace.
  • tattoo graphics for myspace.



  • chanduv23
    09-14 02:21 PM
    We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.

    They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.

    As long as you are scared - they will play dirty tricks on you

    But if you are brave - they wont do it





    tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo graphics for myspace.
  • tattoo graphics for myspace.



  • Bhaskar_80
    06-10 02:29 PM
    Thanks for your immediate response, gnutin and thomachan72.

    Mr.gnutin,

    Actually I phrased question no. 3 wrongly. I think this is the right way of phrasing it for an answer which I was expecting.

    As I came to U.S in 2006 and if i apply for my H1B Transfer in September 2010, please let me know how long will INS have it valid with the following scenario

    1. If my labor from my previous employer (A) is approved (which in my case)
    2. If my I140 from employer (A) is approved before September 2010 (Actually it will be filed in two weeks from now)

    Thanks and Regards,





    2011 tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo graphics for myspace. Graphics, Tattoo Myspace
  • Graphics, Tattoo Myspace



  • gc_chahiye
    12-10 12:40 PM
    Please look at the below links, it says that one can move jobs after 180 days even without 140 being approved.


    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html


    Any comments / suggestions ?

    To be safe, either your I-140 needs to be approvable right off the bat (as filed) or your employer needs to co-operate with responding to RFE etc...
    Safer to wait for approval...



    more...


    tattoo graphics for myspace. Tattoo Graphics for Myspace,
  • Tattoo Graphics for Myspace,



  • lostinbeta
    09-06 10:54 AM
    Pixel stretching is what is seen on that Splash Page. You select a 1 pixel row then use the resize tool to stretch it to the edge of your image.





    tattoo graphics for myspace. Graphics, Tattoo Myspace
  • Graphics, Tattoo Myspace



  • prmetta
    11-23 04:05 PM
    I need to transfer money every month to my mother in india as a monthly automated transaction. ..she has a account in Canara bank ..what is the easiest rather cheapest rather free way to send from the US..

    any help is appreciated..
    thanks
    :)
    Easy method on a automated basis is ICICI.

    https://m2inet.icicibank.co.in/m2iNet/m2iNetLoginForm.jsp If you register through this you can set the Recurring Transactions. From the bank you set in there will go without interruption on a timely manner. My mortgages in India will go the same way.



    more...


    tattoo graphics for myspace. Emo Tattoo Girl Graphic for
  • Emo Tattoo Girl Graphic for



  • what_now
    06-03 06:09 PM
    to Phoenix lockbox 4/12. It was sent to CSC. I got my card approved 5/26. Got Card on 6/3.
    My wife case though still pending at CSC.:confused:





    2010 tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo graphics for myspace. myspace tattoo graphics
  • myspace tattoo graphics



  • dealsnet
    10-20 06:03 PM
    You will not any answer for illegal matters.
    What you did is illegal. Any H1B person can know H4 cannot work.
    It is not the matter of ignorance.
    Please see a lawyer.

    Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.



    more...


    tattoo graphics for myspace. Myspace Tattoo Graphics
  • Myspace Tattoo Graphics



  • mytrix76
    01-10 01:50 PM
    She can continue to work with the same employer on H1 without any issue. I did traveled back thrice using AP and renewed by H1 with the same employer twice without any issues. Though I have my H1 valid till 2010, it is invalid after my GC approval :(.

    Thanks

    Thank you guys.
    So you mean when you came back on AP some time ago, you continued working for the same employer without switching to EAD and then were able to extend that H1 at later point without any problem?





    hair Graphics, Tattoo Myspace tattoo graphics for myspace. Tattoo Myspace Graphics
  • Tattoo Myspace Graphics



  • Kalidindi
    07-26 01:47 PM
    Labor Filed under Perm - July 2005 ( Approved in 1 week)
    I-140 & I485 filed in August 2005, I140 approved in one week. Since then had couple of bometrics oppoinment.



    more...


    tattoo graphics for myspace. myspace tattoo quote graphics
  • myspace tattoo quote graphics



  • posmd
    03-28 04:04 PM
    I agree that you guys should push for an ammendment that one should be able to file 485 and join the queue and get the derivative benefits once 140 is approved. If we get that alone it is better than nothing.
    However let me put it to you guys that without the green card in hand, living in limbo land albeit with some mobility is no fun either. Isn't that sort of what the illegals have now at their own labour level. We will be 2nd class citizens to be discarded at a fire brand politician's whim and fancy.If that wait is many years it will not be good. Further those applying later and later will eventually end up with inordinate waits leaving them the choice of waiting for decades like in some family based categories.
    I am only saying this since it was stated that this should be the number one priority. The absolute number one priority for all of us should be to quicken the time to a GREEN CARD.





    hot Tattoo Graphics for Myspace, tattoo graphics for myspace. Tongue Tattoo graphics
  • Tongue Tattoo graphics



  • kun
    08-03 11:14 PM
    I am a July 2nd filer. I called up USCIS and the customer service rep said I have cleared namecheck. Not received my GC yet.

    PD Jan 05



    more...


    house Santa Claus Graphics tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo myspace graphics
  • tattoo myspace graphics



  • english_august
    07-05 10:03 PM
    I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?

    A single bouquet to the USCIS, perhaps will meet that fate. 500 on the same day? Well, that's a news story and that's what we are trying to do here. ;)

    Moreover, I don't understand the argument that those $30 given to IV will be useful. I am sure it would be and I am a recurring contributor, but can't these 30 dollars be over and above what we give to IV? It shouldn't be an either-or situation. I think this is an action worth taking.





    tattoo Graphics, Tattoo Myspace tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoos designs
  • tattoos designs



  • gc28262
    03-26 07:10 PM
    I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.

    Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?

    Have you gone out of the country and came back to USA on H1B visa after that ?
    If so, you are safe. Status is checked from the last lawful entry into US ( entry using AP does not help).



    more...


    pictures Emo Tattoo Girl Graphic for tattoo graphics for myspace. Sailor Tattoo Graphic
  • Sailor Tattoo Graphic



  • nashim
    12-12 11:36 AM
    What was the REF about?

    As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM





    dresses Tongue Tattoo graphics tattoo graphics for myspace. Skeleton Tattoo Myspace
  • Skeleton Tattoo Myspace



  • joydiptac
    11-18 05:52 PM
    Timeline is from Dec 16 2006(Previous H1B expired on this date) to July 18 2007. This is when my H1B extension was pending due to an RFE. USCIS received my 485 application on July 18.

    Hi,

    Sorry to hear about your case and specially since you haven't broken any law. Technically this should be fairly simple case if you have a receipt of filing the H1B. Every time you file for H1B you get a receipt sent to your employer & a copy for u from USCIS. Then that is what enables you to legally stay (overstay). If you can find that you should not have any problems. If you have copy of the RFE that came for this application even better. Assuming you have neither you should definitely be having the WAC number for the pending H1B application. If you can provide that USCIS can verify that what you are saying is true. I believe the reason why they must've flagged your case is the gap of more than 6 months.

    Let's say you do not have any of the above. Call your previous employer and explain to them what soup you are in. They will help you regardless of how bad your relations where when u left the company. All HRs have to keep copy of the H1B, applications, receipts, RFEs & approval (by law). So you should be OK.

    All the best,

    JC



    more...


    makeup Myspace Tattoo Graphics tattoo graphics for myspace. Santa Claus Graphics
  • Santa Claus Graphics



  • beemboy
    10-31 10:33 AM
    Guys, I need to reschedule visa appointment through the vfs website. I understand we have to cancel our appointment to reschedule; However, I am not sure if we have to fill out all the applications ( DS-156 & DS-157 ) again?

    Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.





    girlfriend tattoos designs tattoo graphics for myspace. tattoo graphics for myspace.
  • tattoo graphics for myspace.



  • go_guy123
    01-04 10:30 AM
    This decade was lost because the Hispanic caucus was hell bent on Comprehensive approach...all or nothing model...and therefore got nothing.





    hairstyles myspace tattoo quote graphics tattoo graphics for myspace. celtic cross tattoo Myspace
  • celtic cross tattoo Myspace



  • Munna Bhai
    02-08 11:32 AM
    Hello,

    My thread had wrong title and that created more problem, hope this title makes sense and please feel free to share your experience.

    I know the following, I worked very hard for the current company and they pay me the way they pay any immigrant. Atlast got my I-140 approved and now I would like to go ahead with available options and at any cost I will protect I-140 from being revoked.

    If I-140 is not revoked:
    a)One can extend H1b through any company for 3-years.
    b)One can get PD ported.

    If I-140 is revoked:
    a)It is a grey area but commen-sense says that one is out-of-status.

    How to protect I-140 being revoked:

    a)Transfer the case to your own attorney?? See that employer or employer's attorney has not much say on your case file??
    b)Give some valid reason to current employer until your I-140 from other company is approved.

    Or any other thoughts???





    cal_dood
    12-18 04:26 PM
    As the cruises stop for less than 24 hrs, you may not need a mexico visa. I'm not applying for one...worst case probably is I cannot disembark in cozumel.



    I called Carnival, the CSR mentioned that I only need a passport and a US visa. However, their website says check with the country's embassy for immigration documents. I guess I will err on the side of caution and get Mexican tourist visa.





    kriskris
    08-19 11:10 AM
    I posted the following at another forum on this topic:



    It is from this link:
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9aecd408423b3f800b01aa0c83db a52


    Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.




    This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_register&position=all&page=17172
    Thanks for the info. Good to know abt this.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY