Tuesday, June 7, 2011

tattoo designs women

tattoo designs women. tattoo designs women.

  • tattoo designs women.



  • dhirajgrover
    08-10 12:51 AM
    What's the current status?





    tattoo designs women. Female Back Tattoos
  • Female Back Tattoos



  • amitjoey
    07-17 05:55 PM
    The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
    Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.





    tattoo designs women. Female celebrity tattoo
  • Female celebrity tattoo



  • cbpds
    12-09 04:50 PM
    Well Said, its the bitter truth many will not agree :)





    tattoo designs women. Tattoo Designs Ideas For Girls
  • Tattoo Designs Ideas For Girls



  • uslegals
    12-21 12:04 PM
    Thanks Guys.! this is really, really helpful. Appreciate your advice.!!



    more...


    tattoo designs women. Women Back Tattoo Designs
  • Women Back Tattoo Designs



  • crystal
    07-10 09:47 PM
    as we know the answer now
    can somebody close this thread before people start writing one after other their last name and center.





    tattoo designs women. Smaller and slimmer designs
  • Smaller and slimmer designs



  • desi3933
    07-09 11:16 AM
    What does AC-21 have to do with verifying out of status? Can you give more details on how AC-21 affected his I-485?

    Thanks

    Every employment based I-485 applicant has to show (read: prove) that he/she is maintaining valid non-immigrant status prior to filing of I-485 application since last entry into USA. The out of status days must be less than 180 days.

    For valid H1 status, the LCA location dictates the job location. The job location must be 50 miles (I need to check on this) with in LCA location.

    In this case, a person was working in area B but his LC (for green card) was area A. He claimed AC-21 (AC-21 allows person to work on different location for future GC job). His I-485 denied and he filed appeal.

    In appeal it was found out that he is eligible for AC-21. However it was also found that at the filing of I-485 he was working in area B whereas his H1B LCA indicated area A, so he was out of H1 status (for more than 180 days) at the time of I-485 application. So his I-485 application was denied.

    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    tattoo designs women. Women Tattoos -Women-Tattoos-
  • Women Tattoos -Women-Tattoos-



  • conchshell
    07-09 11:19 PM
    Its pleasant to hear that USCIS will forward the flowers sent by IV members to Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and Bethesda Naval Hospital. This is an excellent idea. However the people who fought for freedom, and are recovering at these hospitals should know: what these flowers are all about and who is sending them.

    We should write emails to these hospitals to educate them about this flower campaign and urge them to accept the flowers and support our just cause. Please suggest a good template for the email, supporting our troops and asking them to support us. IV core should help with this and co-ordinate this event. This can become a next step in our peaceful protest against USCIS. If we can gather the support fom these hospitals that would be a major success. After this email campaign, hospitals may accept or reject the flowers forwarded by USCIS, but we will score a major win in either case. This will become our second round of publicity in media for our flower campaign. Please comment on this idea.

    Please find the web site and contact emails for both the hospitals:

    1. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
    On the botton right corner, there is a link: Email the Hospital

    2. Bethesda Naval Hospital.
    http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
    Email link: http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/Visitor/Contact_Info/ContactForm.aspx?ca=2





    tattoo designs women. Some feminine tattoo designs
  • Some feminine tattoo designs



  • anilvt
    08-20 08:44 PM
    looks like they are clearing up PD APR-DEC 2005 at both NSC-TSC but slow then pick up from jan-2006

    there are not much perm certified in 2005 ...hope you all get it



    more...


    tattoo designs women. 2011 Angel Tattoo Designs:
  • 2011 Angel Tattoo Designs:



  • JazzByTheBay
    07-27 01:33 PM
    Heard back from the attorney - filing after Aug. 17th.

    Hi,
    I have already filed my I-140 and 485 in May 2007 and my extension is due in Sept this year. Am I eligible for 3 yr extension or not and secondly my wife and daughter are using their AP so are they required H-4 extension or not

    Neeraj





    tattoo designs women. Beautiful Tattoo Design for
  • Beautiful Tattoo Design for



  • katrina
    05-20 10:44 AM
    I had not read that one...If cornyn amdmt gets through we are in a good shape then...

    I kind a feel that would be a miracle eventhough this amdmt get approved for Philadelphia PBEC to finish all the labor within 6 month :) I'm not sure about dallas since Dallas PBEC already start processing 2005 application.



    more...


    tattoo designs women. tattoo designs lower back
  • tattoo designs lower back



  • raminmd
    08-14 06:04 PM
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies...that is a touch reassuring

    I spoke to my lawyer. She said she was re-sending the app in today with a cover letter explaining the wrongful rejections. She said that if they still reject it, she will go through the liaison and try to get them to accept it. Is this standard procedure?

    Secondly, on a different note, I am not sure who did it or why, someone gave me a red dot.





    tattoo designs women. Lower Back Tattoo Designs For
  • Lower Back Tattoo Designs For



  • anilsal
    11-26 05:28 PM
    Regarding surrendering I-94 upon departure, it has happened that the airline agent forgets to take it out.

    On your return it is removed and a fresh one is given at port of entry (no questions asked).



    more...


    tattoo designs women. Tattoo Designs For Women
  • Tattoo Designs For Women



  • FinalGC
    03-19 02:26 PM
    Here are things that you can do to protect your ID. My id was stolen about 7-8 years back and ever since I have been extremely careful

    - Call all three agencies(Equifax, Transunion and Experion) and put a HOLD on all new accounts being opened in your name. Say your information was lost in mail and you think there is a possibility of ID theft. You can also put a freeze for your account, with the option to open based on calling your cell phone or home phone
    - If you have Citibank Master Card, they offer ID protection program for 1 agency for $6.95 per month...there are other Credit card and banks that offer for $12/month for all three agencies. In my opinion 1 agency update is good enough
    -Call the police and register a case, as soon as you find somebody has stolen your id
    - have alerts in your bank account to show deduction or auto withdrawals of more than $500
    - Shred all personal and financial documents that state SSN, DOB, and any other personal details
    - Beware of a Id security protection agency scams from companies that show SSN can never be stolen. The CEO who adverstised that this is my SSN and you cannot steal it...his own id was stolen later
    - get rid of all cards that you do not use. if there were credit card details in the package, call credit card company and ask them to re-issue new cards with new numbers


    You can use all or some as you find comfortable





    tattoo designs women. Sexy Lower Back Tattoo Designs
  • Sexy Lower Back Tattoo Designs



  • ss1026
    09-25 09:17 AM
    Thank you "boreal" for the answer.

    Another question.
    If I wait until my new I140 got approved through new employer and then switch. Now a days because of PERM process and premium processing for I140, it may be approved within two months.
    Then even if the old employer withdraws 140, does it effect the priority date of already approved 140?

    Do any one has answer for this? Please respond

    GC4ALL

    I am not sure of your exact question as it is a bit ambiguous but here is what I read/understand

    You can port an earlier priority date of an old I-140 even if the job description changes or your category has changed (EB-2 or EB-3). But this is only possible when you are applying for your I-485 (your old PD is current) by attaching a copy of your earlier approved I-140.

    Also the underlying labor application/I-140 should be valid and not be substituted/revoked or cancelled. Again, check with an attorney but this is my understanding



    more...


    tattoo designs women. Tattoo Designs by ~munchtr
  • Tattoo Designs by ~munchtr



  • franklin
    07-21 03:08 PM
    Please close this thread, there are multiple versions of this.





    tattoo designs women. Celtic tattoo designs
  • Celtic tattoo designs



  • Sri_
    11-09 06:48 PM
    My check was cashed on 08/31. Based on the receipt numbers on the back of the check, online status shows that receipts were mailed on 08/31, but I haven't received till date. On 10/01, I called customer service and made them create service request. No progress so far. I am planning to call sometime next week and find the status of the service request.

    Is anyone in the similar situation of not receiving the receipts even after check has cashed way back.

    Thanks



    more...


    tattoo designs women. You can get any design you
  • You can get any design you



  • gc2
    09-17 11:05 AM
    thanks for your response. To clarify

    1. Company A wants me to goto EAD and not do H renewal. Company B is doing H transfer now. Say H transfer notice comes through in 2 months from now and i keep working for Company A (using EAD) untill 2nd Jan. In this time Company B will hold my H visa but i wont be joining them untill 2nd Jan. Thus i will work for company A from now to 2nd Jan on EAD and then switch to company B on H visa. Is this possible ?

    2. i did'nt realize that i cant pay for H renewal.

    Many thanks for your response.





    tattoo designs women. Popular tribal designs include
  • Popular tribal designs include



  • modvik
    05-25 07:45 PM
    It was in Cornyn ammendment.


    Did the Cornyn Amdmt make it into the bill?





    tattoo designs women. behind the tattoo designs
  • behind the tattoo designs



  • forgerator
    06-14 04:55 PM
    What the article author is really wanting to say is "Hey I made it to the US and became citizen, don't try to follow my path because then you will make competition for me and my friends :) "

    Typical case of discouraging others to follow your path because you cannot bear to see them succeed.





    GC_1000Watt
    10-12 09:58 PM
    I had my restamping done at Mumbai consulate 2 weeks back. They only asked me about the salary and what physical location I am working. I had taken last 3 salary slips with me, but not used at all. Make sure H4 interview is at right category if restamping H4. VFS folks did not allow my wife to go to interview since her H4 stamp on passport was expired more than 12 months, even though she has I529 approval for the period after that. One more thing with Mumbai consulate is you have to hand deliver all your paper work atleast 5 working days in advance. They do not accept via currier or other means.

    Same question to you my friend. Did you renewed your H1B with the old employer or you filed with a new employer this time?





    minimalist
    11-12 02:59 PM
    Yes. Its up to the VO to grant the period of stay. You could enter US even with one day left on the visa. Once you are on US soil, its I-94 that determines the duration of your stay (which has expiry date).

    IMHO, that's a big risk as you will never know if the IO just gives for a month, 2 months or 6 months.

    There is the risk of getting stuck in security processing if you apply for another visa as shared by another member.

    For your friend's case s/he needs to weigh these risks and see which one s/he can take.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY