Thursday, June 16, 2011

images hairstyles Barney And Friends selena gomez on barney and friends. Barney+and+friends+selena

  • Barney+and+friends+selena



  • Aah_GC
    07-21 11:16 AM
    Hi there - thanks for posting this. Am in the same boat as you were. Do you by any chance have that fax number?





    wallpaper Barney+and+friends+selena selena gomez on barney and friends. pictures selena gomez demi
  • pictures selena gomez demi



  • sounakc
    07-29 01:39 PM
    ^^^^^





    selena gomez on barney and friends. Disney Star Selena Gomez Wants
  • Disney Star Selena Gomez Wants



  • cheg
    07-26 01:49 AM
    I think you should read this thread to help you understand what EAD does for you and your spouse.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10817

    Now for your second question, if you're I-140 gets rejected then your I-485 will be rejected too. The approved EAD will be discontinued if you switched from H1 to EAD and you will no longer be legal in the US. If you think you're I-485 is not a strong case it's bettter to stay on H1 and not use EAD even if they issue you one. Good luck! Hope I was able to answer your question. :)





    2011 pictures selena gomez demi selena gomez on barney and friends. images selena gomez and arney
  • images selena gomez and arney



  • arunmohan
    11-14 03:51 PM
    Thank you roseball. What is H1 COE?



    more...


    selena gomez on barney and friends. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • frostrated
    09-09 03:33 PM
    Me and my wife are on pending I-485 AOS. Mine is employment based (EB3) and my wife's is derivative.

    I-140 is approved.

    I work here on EAD. My wife had to travel to India urgently. She applied for Advance Parole, but had to leave before she received the Advance Parole.

    Now she wants to return back, but as she has not yet received Advance Parole, will she need to apply for Visa?
    Or is it better to wait for Advance pArole decision?
    If Visa, under what category?

    Thanks

    As you are already working on EAD, you are no longer in H1 status. Therefore, the only option for your wife to return is to wait for the approval of the AP.
    If AP is denied, your have to request a Motion To Reopen the denial and hope that it is approved.
    If it is still denied, then you will have to wait for your green card to be approved.





    selena gomez on barney and friends. selena gomez barney
  • selena gomez barney



  • sanju_dba
    09-30 10:50 AM
    Unfortunately NO. you cannot declare anything while leaving India.
    My question is; Why do you really want to bring your jwellery here? Why not keep in some safety locker (bank) in India. Is it attractive to walk around with huge gold chains/bangles in the US? Also we have been hearing about burglaries in Indian households becuause of easy access to gold.
    Buy gold and keep it in locker in India. Come here with some "duplicate gold" and live free.:D:D:D

    Thats what we did when comming back to US in 2007 . but couldnot resist on few and bought along. Now those few are the one i am concerned about travelling back and forth!
    Last time when i went to India took 10coins and had to feed the customs Rs.10K. Not sure if it was still a good math compared to pay cash and buy gold in India instead of travelling with coins.



    more...


    selena gomez on barney and friends. selena gomez it out arney
  • selena gomez it out arney



  • GCplease
    08-16 02:33 PM
    Thank you guys.

    What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.

    I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?

    You think we have no choice here but to pay?

    I'm sorry and thanks for your help.

    You really can't do much about it now.

    If you wanna fight your employer, you may end getting fired.

    So, just bite the bullet and pay.





    2010 Disney Star Selena Gomez Wants selena gomez on barney and friends. hairstyles Barney And Friends
  • hairstyles Barney And Friends



  • chunky
    07-26 03:04 PM
    My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
    Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

    My 140 is still pending



    more...


    selena gomez on barney and friends. pictures tracksbarney friends
  • pictures tracksbarney friends



  • Rayyan
    07-28 03:01 PM
    Just wanted to let you all know I got my name change in the passport ( Indian Embessy NY)
    thanks for all your help





    hair images selena gomez and arney selena gomez on barney and friends. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • ita
    01-15 10:30 PM
    ^^



    more...


    selena gomez on barney and friends. byclip of selena thatponto,
  • byclip of selena thatponto,



  • peer123
    04-03 07:20 PM
    Thanks for your inputs,... I welcome others thoughts and experience on this topic





    hot demi lovato and selena gomez selena gomez on barney and friends. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • belmontboy
    11-03 05:57 PM
    Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?

    NOPE.

    Earlier democrats had a reason of not getting things done [Bush's veto, filibuster...etc.etc]

    Now nothing will get done, and they will have no reasons.

    Welcome to world of politics my friend :)



    more...


    house SELENA GOMEZ pinup - Sexy pose selena gomez on barney and friends. That selena red stella
  • That selena red stella



  • maxy
    04-28 09:53 AM
    when you say new fees, i assuem it is $340 . Correct ??


    correct.

    but i am not sure renewal will be for 1 yr or 3 yrs ?
    anyone here knows..?





    tattoo selena gomez barney selena gomez on barney and friends. selena gomez on arney and
  • selena gomez on arney and



  • Siboo
    07-27 12:52 PM
    If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
    Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????

    If they did not , then I may be lucky.
    Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.

    Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?

    I did not think of this. Otherwise I would have written the date in all the forms as 01/01/1995 to make the visa number available to me...:D

    You may write any day, month and year in the forms. USCIS will have the time stamp when a package was actually received.



    more...


    pictures selena gomez it out arney selena gomez on barney and friends. Selena Marie Gomez was born on
  • Selena Marie Gomez was born on



  • psaxena
    02-04 06:53 PM
    Does anyone know any event management website like evite.com, where I can create and send the invite link so that everyone who wants to attend can come and enter the information.
    Thanks





    dresses selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez on barney and friends. Selena Gomez on Barney Click
  • Selena Gomez on Barney Click



  • willIWill
    04-08 02:46 PM
    Couple of related questions.

    1. Which method to use (paper or e-file) if you are filing for your EAD & AP for the first time ?

    2. Where to file, the Service center or Lock Box facility ?



    more...


    makeup pictures tracksbarney friends selena gomez on barney and friends. SELENA GOMEZ pinup - Sexy pose
  • SELENA GOMEZ pinup - Sexy pose



  • indio0617
    05-02 03:43 PM
    Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
    I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
    Any input is appreciated.
    thanks.....


    Yes. You definitely have time to do all that. PERM should take max 4 months total time, I-140 via premium processing will not take more than 2 weeks. So, you need not worry about the timeline at all.

    If you want to move to a new employer go for it.





    girlfriend selena gomez on arney and selena gomez on barney and friends. Selena Gomez quot;The Toples Pic
  • Selena Gomez quot;The Toples Pic



  • desi485
    09-26 05:38 PM
    My application reached NSC (as per FedEx tracking) on July 24.

    My co-workers who filed to NSC thru' same lawyer all got receipts and FP notices. Many of them filed weeks after.

    My checks have NOT been encashed yet. Neither I have received any updates on receipts or any kind of processing.

    USCIS offers no help and told me to wait for 90 days. Lawyer has the same opinion. Last USCIS receipting update shows that all centers have processed upto July 29 applications.

    My last name starts with 'z' and my co-workers are making fun of me that USCIS processes AOS applications alphabetically based on last name :o

    what could be the reason??? This is killing me.





    hairstyles byclip of selena thatponto, selena gomez on barney and friends. New Selena Gomez photo number
  • New Selena Gomez photo number



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-15 11:42 AM
    Answers in Red Ink Below....

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    Nope. Your old H1 has already expired. So it has to be altogether a new H1 B application even though the old one is in appeal.

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    I don't know the answer to this. According to my knowledge, once you apply for new H1 B & its approved, the old one is of no use even though the the appeal is in your favor. But its better check with the lawyer on this & if you get the answer to this one, pls. do let me know too.

    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. All The best ....



    Thanks again. I will let you know but I believe since the old I-94 is already expired the extension will be given without I-94.

    Also do you know if the same company (which has filed for my H1B extension and got denial) can file new H1B for me?





    am001
    07-28 03:57 PM
    Just wanted to let you all know I got my name change in the passport ( Indian Embessy NY)
    thanks for all your help


    Can you tell the entire process what you did. I have same case with my son's possport except we are in DC.





    tejonidhi
    11-27 01:20 PM
    My friend is in India during the July 15 period. He is being told by the consulting firm that they have applied for Labor Substitution. All I know about labor substitution is that you have to apply for I 140 along with the approved labor sheet that company gets from DOL. The company Lawyer kept saying that they have sent it to DOL for substitution. I just want to clarify that there is no other way of substitution other than applying I 140.
    Thank you



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY