Monday, June 13, 2011

quotes on haters

images 2pac quotes about haters. quotes on haters. quotes for haters on facebook. quotes for haters on facebook

  • quotes for haters on facebook. quotes for haters on facebook



  • daily jobs
    02-11 06:07 AM
    At what stage am I determined as EB2 or EB3? Is it at the labor or I-140 stage?
    This may be a basic fact, but I am not aware of the fact. Pardon my ignorance.The actual category determine at the stage of I-140 as you ask USCIS to consider the case as EB2 or EB3 but to ask the EB2 or EB3 at I-140 stage the job description as well educational requirements should be filled in labor such a way so you can support the EB2/EB3 at I-140 stage.:eek:





    wallpaper quotes for haters on facebook. quotes for haters on facebook quotes on haters. quotes for haters. funny quotes about haters; funny quotes about haters
  • quotes for haters. funny quotes about haters; funny quotes about haters



  • eastindia
    04-20 08:59 AM
    I am contacting them and will march with them. If undocumented get a bill, our bill will come automatically. We should be supporting them. If we support them they will also support us. With their support we can get our bill. If we try to do a rally for ourselves the so called educated people on H1B and EAD will not come. They will rather spend time driving in their nice car to Disney or eat out in a fancy restaurant. So I believe we need to side with undocumented and help them to help ourselves.





    quotes on haters. sassy quotes about haters.
  • sassy quotes about haters.



  • needhelp!
    10-25 12:57 PM
    bump





    2011 quotes for haters. funny quotes about haters; funny quotes about haters quotes on haters. minaj quotes for haters.
  • minaj quotes for haters.



  • paskal
    08-14 04:10 PM
    never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p



    more...


    quotes on haters. jealousy quotes anti hater
  • jealousy quotes anti hater



  • vivache
    11-08 06:56 PM
    I agree .. I missed the 2.5 people per application, which does make sense.
    The 245i sounds like an unknown .. since I have no idea how many visa will go from eb3 for 245i. Or for that matter even for EB2

    This could be a dumb question .. but any idea . when I can get my GC for EB3 .. July 2002 priority date?

    Thanks





    quotes on haters. hot quotes on haters and
  • hot quotes on haters and



  • s416504
    08-29 12:24 PM
    I saw many 2nd July Polls but doesn't have full proof information.
    So thaught creating New Poll.
    Hope everyone will participate in the Poll.



    more...


    quotes on haters. sassy quotes about haters.
  • sassy quotes about haters.



  • dc2007
    08-06 06:32 PM
    I send PM to pappu and he replied me immediately. He is a great guy..

    I will try to contact IV lawyer. But I have send this query to my employer also and they will try to get help from some lawyer..

    I will update here once I get answer..

    Thanks for all the help





    2010 sassy quotes about haters. quotes on haters. 2pac quotes about haters.
  • 2pac quotes about haters.



  • ArkBird
    09-09 05:37 PM
    That sucks big time!

    I hope they resolve it promptly. Secondly, you can also try contact ACLU and get their consultation on this issue stating excessive harassment of legal immigrant. I have heard of few cases where they helped big time though they were asylum cases.



    @ArkBird,

    NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.

    @Dealsnet,

    How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?



    more...


    quotes on haters. quotes about haters by nicki
  • quotes about haters by nicki



  • BharatPremi
    08-02 10:06 AM
    EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.

    I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....

    Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).

    Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).

    So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)

    (I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
    Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)

    Normally it should not be a problem assuming your present employer is nice and you have good relations. If you leave the job before 180 days and if your employer says screw sundarpn then what will you do?:)





    hair minaj quotes for haters. quotes on haters. funny quotes about haters. funny quotes about haters. lil
  • funny quotes about haters. funny quotes about haters. lil



  • ak_manu
    04-02 11:51 AM
    I got exact query.

    All you need is Affidavits from you Father, Mother and any other close relative. Ask them to go to your local court house. There will be people sitting there who do prepare affidavits and notarize them. They need to do it on 10 Rupees stamp paper and get it notarized. They shall have the date of birth affidavit template at court house.

    Once they have them, ask them to scan and send them to you to save time. Also ask them to DHL the originals so that you could recieve in 2 or 3days.



    more...


    quotes on haters. quotes on haters. quotes about haters. sassy; quotes about haters. sassy
  • quotes on haters. quotes about haters. sassy; quotes about haters. sassy



  • gc_on_demand
    10-05 10:50 AM
    If they are planing for such process and so confident about passing it soon in 2010 why would they layoff tons of temp and perm trained employees because of 100 Million gap in budget.

    I think whole thing is politics. One day Mr President says it will happen , next day Vice President says will not happen ... few days after Senators agrees to introduce by certain date, but does not. Again congress man agrees to introduce but not going to happen. and then all sudden USCIS directors says they are working on it with laying off people.

    All these talks are only talks .. There will not be any firm action by this administration or congress.





    hot jealousy quotes anti hater quotes on haters. lil wayne quotes on haters
  • lil wayne quotes on haters



  • gc_peshwa
    11-17 11:18 AM
    I think its a wise move on IV's part to keep all lobbying and campaigning efforts private. That way the NumbsersUSA and other anti's can not sniff what IVians are upto. Keep up the good work. Someone at the top (God!!) is watching your hard work and you will be rewarded soon.



    more...


    house quotes on haters and jealousy. quotes on haters. 2011 quotes about haters and
  • 2011 quotes about haters and



  • kirupa
    02-13 04:10 AM
    Real soon : http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319830 :)





    tattoo hot quotes on haters and quotes on haters. nicki minaj quotes about haters. Quotes For Haters. nicki minaj;
  • nicki minaj quotes about haters. Quotes For Haters. nicki minaj;



  • sathishkrish
    08-13 10:33 PM
    Does filing of dependent's I-485 anything to do with LUD on approved I-140/I-131 of Primary applicant? Anybody having similar experience?
    Thanks

    I got an LUD too for 8/12 but not on my underlying 140 petition but on a differant I140 petition. I have two I140's - I applied 485 thru my current employer on 8/3 at TSC.



    more...


    pictures sassy quotes about haters. quotes on haters. drake quotes about haters.
  • drake quotes about haters.



  • jliechty
    January 31st, 2005, 12:03 PM
    Not sure I'd crop solitary much ... the more empty space there is around him, the more it reinforces the illusion that he is in fact alone.
    Ok, true. But I guess I'm still hung up on the "suggestion" (not rule, I suppose) to have more space in the direction the subject is heading or looking than to the rear of him/her/it - especially also not to center the subject. So, I'd still crop it the same, but I should have indicated better what I was thinking (not a tight crop, which is probably what it sounded like I meant).





    dresses lil wayne quotes on haters quotes on haters. quotes about haters and drama
  • quotes about haters and drama



  • Berkeleybee
    03-06 06:28 PM
    All,

    In every campaign, every battle, there is a bunch of people who move the agenda forward, and there is a bunch of people who sit on the sidelines predicting the worst. Gnashing their teeth, ruing their fate, wondering if the people who are working are working hard enough.

    Sound familiar? Is this trend beginning to develop even in IV's own forums forget about The Other forum?

    IV is a profoundly realistic group - we *know* we are fighting a hard battle. Which side would you rather be on? The side that says I'll only do something constructive when victory is almost in sight/certain or the side that makes victory happen step by step, day by day, member by member, task by task?

    This forum is no place for the Doom and Gloom crew. We know the size of the battle, and we need all the optimism and drive we can get to fight it.

    So cut the wailing (or take it to that other therapy forum) and instead of asking what IV is doing for you, ask what you can do to help yourself and all of us in this mess! Channel your rage and despair.

    You've contributed. Fabulous. Reach out and recruit other members. Have them contribute. Join one of our volunteer teams get involved in some activity -- alliance building, media, web design, ad design, membership drive.

    Read our basic documents and educate yourselves. I'm continually shocked by the number of people caught in this jam who can't be bothered to read about the mess they are in. If you are wondering which documents -- go to the Resources for lawmaker meetings page -- that has a list of 5 with links.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    makeup quotes about haters by nicki quotes on haters. quotes on haters and jealousy.
  • quotes on haters and jealousy.



  • bbct
    02-16 01:53 PM
    If one has not maintained his/her prior legal status, countries other than home country will not give the visa. Instead, they would be asked to back to go home country for getting the visa.

    I am currently on H1-B .My company is doing a lot of layoffs and I can be laid off anytime. So I have decided to go back to H4 but filing I-539 can take upto 3 months. Someone told me that I should go to Canada/Mexico and that process will be faster.
    Can someone plz. tell me what is the procedure and what documents are required for COS from h1 to h4.
    Has anyone any experience with Canada/Mexico.How should I fix an appointment?





    girlfriend nicki minaj quotes about haters. Quotes For Haters. nicki minaj; quotes on haters. 2pac quotes about haters.
  • 2pac quotes about haters.



  • fl_gc
    07-15 11:46 AM
    My EB-2 I-140 is pending at NSC. I-140 receipt date is 03-21-2007. Processing dates shown for NSC for I-140 is 07-18-2007. My PD is not current but wanted to know that if anybody is in similar situation?





    hairstyles quotes on haters. quotes about haters. sassy; quotes about haters. sassy quotes on haters. myspace quotes about haters.
  • myspace quotes about haters.



  • baburob2
    03-17 12:58 PM
    kudos to all the members in the IV team. Within 3 months a massive effort as this should definetely reap rewards in the near future. My heartfelt thanks to everyone. Special thanks to the IV core team to pull this through.





    Singer
    11-22 08:33 AM
    Hello VictimOfGc,

    Thank you for your first reply.
    I gad lost my password and read your previous post only yesterday.

    As you know, the decision of denying my husband's and mine I-485 could not be not appealed. I have also never stated the uscis denial reason, as I did not have it when I posted my question. They have stated that we had traveled abroad without Advance Parole, so they were considering that we have abandoned our GC petition. We came back to the country with my O-1 visa and my husband O-3.
    The first problem raised by a friend of mine lawyer (I did not have a lawyer retained anymore) was that uscis violated my constitutional rights. They SHOULD have sent me an official letter back in August stating that they were reopening or intended to reopen my 485 case! Nothing was sent. Beside my I-140 and my RFE on the I485 I did not receive anything else. So even if legally they were "right" to deny my 485, uscis has comited SO many mistakes on my case that I have been told they could let it slide on this one.
    From that moment on I have decided that I will fight them till the end and that I would not pay them one cent! Because at the end of the day, it is all about money and more money in their "crooks" pocket. I contacted my Congresswoman, my Senator, and a Congressman from another state than mine. I had gathered all the proofs and all documentations for the last 3 years and posted them on a server, so everyone involved could review them. Those three elected officials called them and spoke to uscis congressional liaison. This went on for two weeks.

    Friday the 13th we received our green cards!





    shreekhand
    07-16 03:01 PM
    BTW....one can now apply directly to NSC or TSC as per the state they are applying from. This memo became effective June 21 and is mandatory starting July 30.

    see http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    So there is now a choice till July 30 for everybody's kind information!



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY