Wednesday, June 8, 2011

osama bin laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. MacinDoc. Sep 2, 05:26 PM

  • osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. MacinDoc. Sep 2, 05:26 PM



  • sdrblr
    11-01 10:07 PM
    You do NOT need a mexican visa for Indian citizens if you satisfy the below

    1) Stay less than 72 hrs
    2) stay with in 40 km from the US border

    Get a Mexican Permit (alternate to a visa)... Permit is just a piece of paper, the Mexican immigration officer do not even stamp your passport with an entry stamp. I had been to Mexico to get my US visa stamped and I never got a mexican visa.

    Hope this helps.


    Do you need Mexican visa? Depends on the passport you hold, I believe nationals of some countries dont need the visa. There is one online blog by an Indian who went without the visa (to a bordering city), even though India does not have visa exemption -- he says that the visa is not strictly enforced.



    The blog also states that you can ask for I94 at the port of entry. Please google for the blog.


    Edit: This is the blog http://tijuanatrip.blogspot.com/





    osama bin laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. wrldwzrd89. Apr 3, 04:13 PM. I thought one of the nice thing was
  • osama in laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. wrldwzrd89. Apr 3, 04:13 PM. I thought one of the nice thing was



  • jpreston
    October 25th, 2005, 05:06 PM
    Any idea when you all might want to do this? I might be able to join you for a weekend of shooting.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. US president Barack Obama says
  • US president Barack Obama says



  • ravi_hyd
    10-30 10:44 AM
    .





    osama bin laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games.
  • osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games.



  • kghoshal
    11-22 07:21 PM
    Dear my friends Can I get copy of LC filing copy and 45 letter copy through
    FOIA? I recently got laid off after working 4 years in same company. My employer is refusing to give LC filing copy. In my knowledge to get new H1 as I am 8th year extension from my new employer, I need to have copy of LC filing. I am in dilemma; please guide me if you can. I will really appreciate any guidance from 1V members.



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. Legion93. May 2, 02:11 PM. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
  • osama in laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. Legion93. May 2, 02:11 PM. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/



  • EndlessWait
    02-21 04:49 PM
    Hi:

    I was working for Company A from 2000 to 2004. Company A applied for my GC in 2002. However, the company was not doing well until I left it. It was not paying me the salary which came out in PW. Company A continued with my GC processing and I filed for I140 and 485 last year in June. Now received the following RFE for I140:

    Please submit documentary evidence that you, the petitioning employer, have the financial
    ability to pay the wage/salary you offered the beneficiary. This evidence must show that you
    have this financial capability on the date you fied the ETA with the Department of Labor and
    cover up until the visa is issued. The petitioner may submit evidence that their net income is
    equal to or greater than the proffered wage, evidence that the petitioner's net current assets
    are equal to or greater than the proffered wage, or evidence that the petitioner not only is
    employing the beneficiary but also has paid or is currently paying the proffered wage. The
    service wil also consider copies of audited annual reports of the employer, or copies of
    audited financial statements of the employer. Evidence is needed for 2002-2003.

    Does anyone have some idea how to get the audited financial statements or audited annual reports?. I know that the company never had any audited reports. I had submitted the bank statements of the company and the tax returns with my I140. However, it seems that they want the audited reports. The company was not doing well in 2002/2003. However, it is doing well now. So any input will be highly appreciated.


    sorry to burst the bubble..this is v hard. i'd a friend worked for a small company and was denied 140. if you filed for 10-15 ppl company chances are u will face the prob.

    i'd suggest u file a fresh labor. uscis is v strict these days and will scrutinize.
    well its all these body shop companies who have created this mess.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. osama bin laden vs obama
  • osama bin laden vs obama



  • viswanadh73
    01-03 04:08 PM
    thanks Ramba. so under normal conditions if both the cases x and Y are preapproved and once Visa numbers are available x will get GC first as he has earlier PD.will we get any notification once our case is preapproved?



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. is osama bin laden dead or
  • is osama bin laden dead or



  • fatjoe
    10-23 10:53 AM
    I found that EADs from NSC are being issued for filers until Aug13, as of now. I guess the processing time is like a week and half of the week, for every day. So you could be getting in 3 weeks.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs bush games. osama in laden vs bush games. maflynn. Mar 21, 06:46 AM
  • osama in laden vs obama games. osama in laden vs bush games. osama in laden vs bush games. maflynn. Mar 21, 06:46 AM



  • jonty_11
    08-02 11:53 AM
    take a vacation....there is nothing u can do abt it!!!



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. Osama Bin Laden VS
  • Osama Bin Laden VS



  • hazishak
    10-20 10:37 AM
    Mine was around the same time. Not even a LUD. Processing time is hopeless.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. Osama bin Laden vs Donald
  • Osama bin Laden vs Donald



  • WaitingYaar
    01-18 09:04 PM
    Please post the following:
    Receipt notice date:
    How long it took to receive approval:
    Category:



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. Osama Bin Laden Dead Shirt
  • Osama Bin Laden Dead Shirt



  • reddymjm
    10-04 11:17 PM
    HE likes RED though..





    osama bin laden vs obama games. Crash Bandicoot vs Osama Bin
  • Crash Bandicoot vs Osama Bin



  • amberGC
    07-19 11:00 AM
    Chanduv thanks for your reply. I could not think of anyone who would know this in dept... Do you think there is still hope for me? I am about to give up on 2008 match and wait until gc comes...
    Paskal, thanks for sharing your wisdom. I guess I need to wait a few more years...
    I am new here- will check the IV Physicians group.



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. Osama bin Laden virals: Web
  • Osama bin Laden virals: Web



  • Funky_Monkey
    09-13 11:56 PM
    Thanks for all your replies!

    My understanding is the same as Glus and Raj. However, I am also afraid that GCHope2011 might be right, in which case I might stay illegally more than 180 days if I wait long enough and would have to wait 3 years to get back to the U.S.

    I was holding H4 visa before I started using the EAD.

    Relinking the 485 with my approved NIW 140 is probably not going to work as my priority date for that is Feb,2008 and it is not current yet.

    I definitely want to speak with an attorney so Gus I will PM you.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. Obama, osama bin laden
  • Obama, osama bin laden



  • meridiani.planum
    12-31 02:07 PM
    Please do not hurt any ones feelings and sentiments (think about your self in that situation and then answer.

    People come to IV because they think that there are some good people who would suggest and help.

    And please remember one thing, if you are in a hurry and dont have time. you would not think about browing or searching, but post your quesiton. And who knows he might have even done his browsing and asking for experts opinion.

    And IV is an org and it at their wish and will of individual whether to contribute or not.

    so please do not force any one.

    Good luck to you.

    Eric S Raymond (ESR to all open-source aficionados) wrote a very interesting article (well, its almost a thesis) on the topic of asking questions on a mailing list:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Most of it applies to technical forums and mailing lists, but I think the first section (linked below) also applies to IV:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

    As we get past Jan 2nd (the ~180 day mark for July filers), everyday we see three or four threads from people asking the same questions on AC-21. A simple Google search (or even the nice search-threads option on this forum) would have helped those people. Two things from that ESR article that I wish all posters understood:

    When you ask your question, display the fact that you have done these things first; this will help establish that you're not being a lazy sponge and wasting people's time.

    Never assume you are entitled to an answer. You are not; you aren't, after all, paying for the service. You will earn an answer, if you earn it, by asking a substantial, interesting, and thought-provoking question � one that implicitly contributes to the experience of the community rather than merely passively demanding knowledge from others.



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. Bin Laden was buried at sea.
  • Bin Laden was buried at sea.



  • GreenCard_Soon
    05-25 01:44 PM
    Just sent the fax.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. obama-in-laden.jpg
  • obama-in-laden.jpg



  • Roger Binny
    03-07 01:04 PM
    This has been answered many times, it doesn't hamper existing EB3 case, only after EB2 140 approval USCIS links the old PD to existing 485.



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama games. out Osama bin Laden.
  • out Osama bin Laden.



  • justin150377
    07-01 02:38 PM
    Since AILF has already issued a preliminary notice about a class action law suit if USCIS rejects applications under a revised bulletin this is a preliminary poll on how many of us would join the law suit? I for one will join the law suit. Understand that you will have to reveal all details about yourself and application in the lawsuit and those details will be transparent to DOS and USCIS.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. Osama bin Laden is dead Obama
  • Osama bin Laden is dead Obama



  • insbaby
    08-18 10:23 PM
    I applied for H1 extension in June'07. I got RFE on I94 first & then one more on my consulting company. Both were responded on time.. Finally, I got a denial notice on my H1 recently stating that my education background is not Computer Science related although i hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Am very upset after hearing this.

    I have few questions for the experts here.

    1. Is it possible for me now to apply for new H1 thru some other company?
    2. Can i re-appeal the decision and stay here legally?
    3. Are there any good attorneys that can give me good advice for me to take the next step?

    Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.

    Thank you all.

    Give your full educational background, that may help people to get some ideas. B.S Computer Science 3 years or 4 years.

    What made USCIS think that your educational background is not Computer Science? any idea.





    osama bin laden vs obama games. Osama bin Laden mission.
  • Osama bin Laden mission.



  • VivekAhuja
    09-29 01:53 PM
    You cannot get reimmbursed or file a claim. You can but will not get $$ back.





    BharatPremi
    07-10 01:01 AM
    Hope "Flower Campaign" will not irritate USCIS and backfire on us, to tough the immigration process.

    This is a classic example of impotent mind. If you fear to send flowers then you do not deserve even permanent residency of the country where you born:eek:





    gondalguru
    07-23 01:32 PM
    R Williams
    July 2nd, 7:55AM

    According to some websites more than 8000 I-485 applications were filed on July 2nd. Applications areprocessed according to the receipt date.

    As there were thousands of application on July 2nd will time of receipt play any role in processing?

    Just curious.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY