images Free Newsletter Templates 
One of Word 2008#39;s newsletteru don't even know what a labor is and u gotten through ur 140 stage... sounds weird tho...:rolleyes:
wallpaper One of Word 2008#39;s newsletter
Christmas Newsletter - CandyThis conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.
So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?
And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?
First use your common sense and think positively instead of commenting posts
2-column newsletter templatesFile online. Next steps
- Print two copies of the online receipt
- with one copy of the receipt attach -
485 copy, 2 photographs, a sheet with reason for applying AP (i.e. answer to question nbr 10 or 7, don't remember)
- mail the above to the address on the receipt
- relax for 3 or 4 weeks
- get the approval
2011 Christmas Newsletter - Candy
Newsletter TemplateHi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
more...
Excellent-newsletter-templatesI applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).
Hope this info helps.
e-filed EAD renewal on 5/27 TSC
FP:6/21
still waiting....
EB2 i
PD:10/05, I140 approved 2/06
Word Newsletter Templatehey who cares, if thats the case..I will certainly not complain...
who knows something might be brewing up....4 good
more...
Print Newsletter TemplatesJust to make sure you don't get confused about Answer 3..... No, there is no time limit within which you must get the SSN. You can apply any time for SSN as long as your EAD is valid. But I see no reason why you should wait. Moreover, if she starts working, she cannot get paid until her SSN comes along.
Let me clarify point 3) again
I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.
HTH,
2010 2-column newsletter templates
Free Newsletter TemplatesHello all,
Anyone knows if there is a certain length of time that I need to be employed with my GC sponsor after 485 approval?
I have heard 3-4 months, but I am wondering if there is legal time limit or if this is a "good faith" limit.
Appreciate responses.
The time limit is 6 months. But if 6 months have already elapsed after filing I485, then you are free to go anywhere.
more...
color newsletter templatethanks weaseley ....
We are in Kansas....I did show the 485 receipt ....they said 'its just a receipt' not an approval....and so they can't use that. I'll try calling USCIS for the letter. I hope it works since I don't want to waste money on an EAD which I am not gonna use.
hair Newsletter Template
Firm Newsletter TemplateThe link says all the majors considered as STEM. If you choose Browse by STEM discipline - those are the STEM disciplines..
Read carefully. It states that those are the occupations that might require a degree from those STEM Disciplines. For e.g. If you see under Life Sciences, it states that Farmers might require a degree in Life Sciences.
more...
Newsletter Template 2 - Page 1CantLeaveAmerica
03-28 09:46 AM
same thoughts here....right now, the journey's with more downs than Ups isn't exactly a joyride..prefer the destination any day..ie, destination america...not destination to Back home
hot Excellent-newsletter-templates
newsletter templates word.thomachan72
09-15 03:59 PM
CIR will defenitely not help EB applicants. It will introduce a point system which eventually will screw up the whole system. One reason we have limited applicants to EB based GC now is that we have to be sponsored by an employer. Imagine if anybody could apply the sytem will be flooded and also there will be millions of ilegals to accomodate in some way. CIR is better dead than alive.
more...house newsletter templates for word.
Word Newsletter TemplatesA friend of mine sent me this link to find ur status after the 45 day letter.
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm
The site says : The backlog public disclosure system only accepts Case numbers beginning with either a D or P.
Please enter the case number with all dashes.
Where the # represents a number
(e.g. P-#####-##### OR D-#####-##### ).
Unfortunately I dont have the number and the lawyer is not giving it to me. If this can help u guyz please do use it.
tattoo Word Newsletter Template
Newsletter Template RETAILI am having tough time in getting an appointment with my local Representative and let them know what out problems are. And now this DEC bulletin is making my head spin.
---may be this bulletin will push me more in getting just an appointment--
:cool:God bless America:cool:
One one side highly motivated people like you are working extremely hard to meet the local law maker and helping the community, on one side we have these highly skilled cowards who are not least motivated to do something for themselves.
Keep up the fantastic work. Please contact sammyb - he lives in our area and I just spoke to him, he is interested in meeting lawmakers.
sammyb - please contact sweet23guyin
more...pictures Print Newsletter Templates
2011 Newsletter TemplateI will do that first thing Monday. Thanks for the initiative Pappu
dresses newsletter templates word.
newsletter templates word.Need your opinion on this.. filed for I-485 on EB2 in July 07. I am the primary applicant. I have been married since May '04. Need to apply for a divorce. My wife, a derivative in my application, is holding up the process as it may affect her chances of getting a GC without any sweat. She has an parallel GC process running solely in her name, which I believe hasnt cleared PERM yet (some sort of audit). She is on H1B, extendable for another 3 years, and has EAD from my GC application. Will there be any implications on her application if the divorce goes through? And also, can I out of spite do anything to get her derivative application out of the queue :rolleyes: ?
If your wife is using EAD based on a 485 that was filed as your dependent, then her 485 and her EAD will be lost if you withdraw her 485. I dont think you need to get a divorce for that. However, I think if you get her 485 withdrawn, then something tells me that your divorce process will accelerate.
If she is not using the EAD that came out of 485 filed with your 485, and if she is using H1 that is getting extended based on her own separate labor/GC process, then she may be unaffected by whatever you do - divorce her, withdraw her 485, or do both.
Also, if you divorce her, then there is no way that the 485 that was filed along with your 485 will be useful. That dependent 485 is no good to her if you are divorced.
I think your whole mixing of immigration and marital situation is complicating things. If you want to get divorced, get divorced. There is going to be enough pain on both sides during and after the divorce. Dont add to your work by engaging immigration issues with it.
Also, in most states, in order get a divorce, you have to have lived in that state for minimum of 6 months. And you need to wait 90 - 180 days between filing for divorce and actually getting that divorce. If there are custody battles, battles over property, money then it could be longer. If you own a house, then the house may be considered marital property and she and you would have equal right to the equity in the house, even if its only your name on the title and even if you are the only one making payments. It , of course, depends on your state. In some states, if the house is in your name, then its yours even if you are married.
Even amicable divorces are messy, painful and tiring. So if you have time and energy after going thru all that, then you may think about screwing your spouse out of immigration benefits that she got by being married to you.
By the way, no one can stop or "HOLD UP" your divorce. If you want to start the divorce process, you can start it at any time. I dont think any state allows one spouse to "HOLD UP" divorce if the other one wants to get out of a marriage. It can be prolonged by fighting over money, custody, visitation rights etc. But to start the process, you have to file a petition in your county and get your spouse "served" the petition.
more...makeup color newsletter template
newsletter templates for word.Now is the time to take action.
Thank you. If you could be so kind to keep encourgaing people to contribute and then post in the funding thread.
we need $ for lobbying.
Thank you
girlfriend Newsletter Template RETAIL
Newsletter Word Templatethanks weaseley ....
We are in Kansas....I did show the 485 receipt ....they said 'its just a receipt' not an approval....and so they can't use that. I'll try calling USCIS for the letter. I hope it works since I don't want to waste money on an EAD which I am not gonna use.
hairstyles Newsletter Template 2 - Page 1
NEWSLETTER TEMPLATES FREE WORDCouldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
I think, the PD should reset to the day the substition is done and not to the day the original labor was filed...otherwise it is unfair by all means..
But, I agree, we have bigger fish to fry...labor substitions probably only account for 1-5% of all cases...
I don't see any solution to visa retrogression...its just a way to control the number of people immigrating in...and if more people intend to immigrate from certain countries, their applications are bound to be backlogged...
Most of the current immigration debate is centered around illegal aliens and it has all to do with the Hispanic vote etc.
The only solace we can have is that if they do decide to grant amnesty to certain illegals, either they will be put behind the queue of legals, or we legals will first be pushed forward and then visa numbers made available to the illegals..
If illegals get priority in the visa number allocation, there will be plenty of uproar and finger pointing....I don't think the current administration would be able to pull something like that off..and in all insanity, if they do something like that, I will be the first one to join that queue of illegals :-)
The suggested method is to file a new I140 after the EB2 LC approval, along with the older I140 approval notice and a request letter quoting the related law and claiming the older priority date.
Never heard of amending an already approved I140 to a new LC.
Hi,
My employer initially filed perm and I-140 in EB3 with priority date of Dec,2005.
As I qualified for EB2 (have Master's degree), my employer's attorney is filing new EB2 perm, and he is saying that he can port the earlier priority date of EB3 after getting the approval of EB2 perm application and don�t need to file I 140 again as we already have approval for EB3 I 140 which can be converted to EB2 with new priority date.
Is it possible to have EB2 category and old priority date without refiling new I-140 ?
Thanks.