
Meryl Streep, her daughterIf Gandhi hadn't shun his western style clothes and became a common indian-India's freedom struggle would have remained in hands of exclusive elite Congress.
Congress was founded by a western person only, with sole aim of "Home Rule".
Gandhi brought Freedom struggle to masses ,and when that spirit was awakened ,everybody decided to participate in struggle in their own way.
Will 30 crore people followed Gandhi followed if he was wearing a three piece suite and speaking to famine ridden half starving Bengal?
Meryl Streep, and Amandatom and everyone,
do you think the USCIS will not make the decision on the 2nd 140 until the appeal is processed. If thats the case then the 2nd 140 approval will take a long time.
I'm also in the same situation and my lawyer refiled 140 in EB3 and he was suggesting to withdraw the appeal on the denied EB2-140. Last week I spoke to Rajeev Khanna and he also suggested the same.
Meryl Streep and her daughterI claimed my parents as dependents. You only need ITIN and have to do paper filing first time....
Meryl Streep Julia Roberts As
more...
Meryl Streep#39;s daughter: #39;Weyetanotherguyinline
01-14 08:47 PM
For a long time, I have had this urge to be self employed but personal reasons and the immigration system was a deterrent factor for me in turning this into a reality. Now that I have an EAD, I would like to reexplore this idea and wanted to know if there are any entrepreneurial organizations that I could become a member of that will help me network with like minded people. I have heard of TiE and am getting to know more about this organization. If any of you are members, feedback on how it has helped you will help a lot of people planning to join. Are there any other clubs/orgs that help people like me can bounce ideas off of and help bring together like minded people under the same roof?
Thanks
PS: I had plans of pursuing an MBA for the sole purpose of networking. Unfortunately, this is not something I can do at this point of time.
Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.
/meryl streep daughter movie/greencard_fever
08-19 06:31 PM
I have the copy from Murthy.com [they still have it on]....
send me ur copy to : 509 355 3413
Thanks,
Here is the link for that document..
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/H1BExtend_07_23_04.pdf
more...
Meryl Streep: Daughter MamieWD is right that this is a model for groups with specific issues within iv. it is not possible for iv leaders to maintain focus on every issue in the realm of this warped system. as an organization it is only appropriate for iv to focus on the big overarching goal of ending retrogression to benefit all.
however specific groups do have a way to take initiative for their issues within the iv framework. it is necessary though to find leaders, take initiative and build your own momentum with continuous efforts.
iv-physicians is a model for this and it's hopefully continued and eventual success will inspire others.
Ms Streep was inspiredva_labor2002
08-24 09:13 AM
I am wondering why it is that nobody knows whether a bill will be introduced in Sept. The house and senate have their timetables set long in advance.
Also, if it goes beyond Nov, and the Dems win, they might forget all about us; they care far more for the illegals, unfortunately.:(
We must try to get this passed before the elections in Nov.
qplearn
Any comments from IV Core Team ? What is our plan of Action? what's cooking inside IV ?
more...
Plus, playing Meryl Streep#39;sI did self filing of EAD and AP and sent the docs using USPS express mail. When I checked the status this is what I found
"Status: Notice Left
We attempted to deliver your item at 10:59 AM on July 9, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later"
So if nobody picks it up after the second delivery they will send it back - Was it a mistake to send by express mail?
Thoughts???
This may be due to Signature Confirmation, Return Receipts, etc. to P.O. Box. They will try to deliver couple of times. Not yet heard mail being returned from USCIS address.
I prefer Delivery Confirmation in case of P.O. Box Addresses.
When your mom is Meryl Streep,Get your wife to use EAD (and hold off on H1 transfer) and wait for your GC card. Many congratulations to you and have a great future ahead..
New company lawer is not accepting EAD, even though we don't have written approval confiramtion
How to conivince him to use EAD unti we got the phisical card?
more...
Meryl Streep and Tina Fey toGurus,
my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.
the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.
so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.
thanks,
Meryl Streep#39;s daughter Grace Gummer is set to star in a television drama about the chaotic life of being a Hollywood quot;Itquot; kid, marking Gummer#39;s first bigAdministrator2
03-23 03:51 PM
Business week MBA forums had a big conversation about this topic with some MBA graduates saying they ere affected. May be someone can post this on there.
Thanks, could you please post the link to that forum.
We found out that following members may have been affected by TARP funding bill:
bazuka6
rs_123
determined_indian
goel_ar
jaspreetsinghgandhi
mthoota
pxkuma
Does anyone know these members?
more...
Oscar winner Meryl Streep.Read AVR rules.
http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/IFSS/AutomaticVisaRevalidation.htm
http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegrams/telegrams_1441.html
Once request for Visa is made, AVR is not applicable. You have to go to home country and try for Visa.
Why Meryl Streep Lost BestI'm a US-born citizen and my dear friend (now my wife) came to US from Thailand on R1/R2 Multiple Entry Visitor Visa for pleasure and to travel around with me to see the US. Though not intending to, we ultimately married while she was here on her visitor visa. See chronology below. We need to file the right forms. Please help me as this is a daunting task. If I can get some questions answered, then it will clear the clouded skies!
We both will be in the US during this process.
Me > :confused:
My Wife > :(
Here is our current situation:
1. I've been back and forth to Thailand for better part of three years for tsunami relief.
2. Met my wife doing relief work.
3. She applied for visitor visa at US Embassy in Bangkok March 2007.
4. Came first time to US May 2007
5. Married in California in July 2007 (had not intended to, but we fell in love!)
6. Returned to Thailand Sept 2007
7. Returned to US (together) Dec 2007 and are here now (March 2008)
8. Have filled out forms:
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
I-485 Permanent Res/Adjust Status
I-325A Bio for each of us
I-134 Affidavit of Support
I-765 Employment Authorization Note: is eligibility req (c)(9) correct on line 16?
I feel there are no unusual circumstances about us. We are just normal people and don't fall under any asylum, Cuban or otherwise situations. I need to know about filing what forms and which ones together. Also, which ones will require certain documentation and when should they be included. We will likely file the 130/485/325/765 concurrently. What else should we file and what do I not need to file that I've listed?
Please get me going on this and then I can stop pulling my hair out.
I discoverd this forum today and am so happy I've found it! :D
more...
Meryl Streep#39;s daughter!Diversity lottery numbers are deemed invalid due to computer glitch.
(Meryl Streep in Marvin#39;s RoomI think its your LC job requirements which governs EB2/EB3. For EB2 classification on your I-140, your job must require 'Masters' or 'Bachelors+5Yrs Experience' on Labor Certification.
My Job ad says: Sr Business analyst wanted ... with MS/MBA or foreign equivalent with 5 yrs exp.
I have
BSc in physics - 3 yr India degree
PG diploma in Instrumentation - 1 Yr India PG diploma
PG dip in marketing mgmt - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
PG dip in buiness admin - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
MBA - 3 Yr India PG degree (E learning)
6 yrs in healthcare, 2 yrs in sales, 5 yrs as Business analyst with Indian s/w vendor. 13 yrs in total.
Does my job ad allow me to qualify for EB2? Will I have any issues at my I-140 stage? Pls share your thoughts
more...
Meryl Streep#39;s daughter saysmeridiani.planum
06-20 12:18 PM
I would like to appeal to all the people who want to travel outside the country and would need a new visa stamp to come back to US....please...please...please do not take this risk unless it is a family emergency (a life and death situation rather than a brother,sister getting married).
Cant attend own brothers wedding because we are scared of the possibility of MAYBE getting a delayed visa stamping?? what kind of life is that? ....
Meryl Streep Daughter: MerylIneedAllGreen
02-04 01:09 PM
Thanks four response. Do you have any format to write a letter to Senator or congressman?
Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.
My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.
Variety: Meryl Streep isMy I140 is pending since MAR 07 (waiting for almost a year)from NSC...still no LUD or decision...its very frustrating:confused:
I just called Halifax and they told me that I am not eligible for Visa in Halifax,
eventhough I had H1B visa stamp on old passport from first company (expired over an year). They consider my appoint as new H1B and I cannot attend Halifax or Quebec City.
I will cancel my appoint.
Thanks,
SG.
I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.