Wednesday, June 8, 2011

may 2011 calendar printable. 2011 calendar printable free. may 2011 calendar printable; may 2011 calendar printable. scoobydiesel. Sep 4, 01:31 AM. I really like the hardwood floor

  • 2011 calendar printable free. may 2011 calendar printable; may 2011 calendar printable. scoobydiesel. Sep 4, 01:31 AM. I really like the hardwood floor



  • rockstart
    10-29 12:25 PM
    Pls check the fees to be sent with new application, you might have to send the new fees. consult your lawyer





    may 2011 calendar printable. Free Printable: May 2011,
  • Free Printable: May 2011,



  • snaidu
    02-12 01:29 PM
    How do cases get assigned to NSC or Texas?

    Is it possible to file 140 at a particular center? or is it based on jurisdiction etc?





    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 blank calendar.
  • may 2011 blank calendar.



  • ram_nara303
    05-12 03:09 PM
    I travelled through FRA last year to be precise. Never had a H1-B1 stamping on my passport. Used my AP. Sent email to german consulate prior to travel to check for transit visa. They responded that there is no need to have transit visa unless you are going out of the airport to visit(Schengen visa). So you should be good to go on AP.





    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar pdf.
  • may 2011 calendar pdf.



  • gcfriend65
    12-06 10:08 AM
    So, did you follow up later...to see what happened on your case or are you just waiting. My lawyer says that the timelines are just like that.

    I am in the same boat and my case was filed on apr 3 and mine is eb3 nebraska.
    even my employer opened a service request.



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable
  • may 2011 calendar printable



  • JunRN
    12-18 02:49 PM
    Chumki, although it is not required by law, there is a risk of not filing a memo. That is why I am saying it's your decision. Are you taking the risk or not?

    You don't "have to", right! But are you willing to take the risk?

    In your case, there is no problem even if you join the new company BEFORE 180 days as long as your I-140 is not revoked or should there be an RFE for I-140, the original petitioner will respond to it even though you resigned already.

    USCIS does not care if you join the new company before or after 180 days. AC21 rule said that the I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. As long as your I-485 is pending for more than 180 days, it doesn't matter if you worked or not for the original petitioner, you can invoke AC21. USCIS will also not look if you're working for the new employer. ALL USCIS need is an employment offer which is similar to the original LC. "Offer" means you have work AFTER getting the GC.





    may 2011 calendar printable. May 2011 Calendar
  • May 2011 Calendar



  • Almond
    07-18 09:00 AM
    My friend's waiting to hear word on her application which is with the Philadelphia Backlog center. I read on here that they will finish processing these applications within the next 2 months and that will be it and at this point she and I are worried because another friend of ours got a letter asking the employer if he was still interested in sponsoring him (this was about 8 months ago or so) whereas she never did. The lawyer (same dope I go to) tells her to just wait, but the deadline is so close, it's scary. So, should she call, what can she do? By the way, she's been waiting since 2001. Thanks!



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. May 2011
  • May 2011



  • rahul2699
    05-13 09:33 AM
    Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html

    You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.

    In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)

    Thanks. I've done that yesterday (sending e-mail)..I guess i need to be little more patient





    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable
  • may 2011 calendar printable



  • Hassan11
    03-20 04:28 PM
    :D


    I pledge not to spend a dime forever...in fact i cant remember the last time i spent a dime on anything...in this day and age i end up spending quarters and dollars.



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable
  • may 2011 calendar printable



  • andy garcia
    01-03 03:04 PM
    Does it mean that the full case will be covered in 15 days or till the query is send if any... Hope i am being clear..
    What my concern is after the query is send and replied, still the 15 day limit stays or it loses that and goes back to the normal processing.

    Thankyou

    PPS provides faster processing of certain EB petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15 calendar day processing to those who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the PP fee and the relating case will continue to receive faster processing.

    The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for PPS, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or a NOID, a RFE or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the RFE or NOID.

    The information above is from the CIS page:
    How Do I Use the Premium Processing Service?





    may 2011 calendar printable. Printable PDF May 2011
  • Printable PDF May 2011



  • sbabunle
    07-18 07:25 PM
    Here is my plan. Make as much dollars as I could. Stay as long as I could. Probably stay illegal for some years. ( So that I dont need to pay taxes too )Buy some land in Kerala( My home state) Plan rubber and pepper and ginger. And forget programming. All IV members are welcome to my ranch..:D :D :D



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable.
  • may 2011 calendar printable.



  • nik.patelc
    02-18 08:39 PM
    I just noticed that your PD date is Nov 2004 EB2. I am just curious that CIS is processing case with PD NOV 2004 in March but March 2009 bulletin show EB2 Feb 2004.

    Would you share details when did you get GC interview?





    may 2011 calendar printable. may calendar free
  • may calendar free



  • j751
    07-17 03:19 PM
    Karanp25 I know where you come from...and honestly seems like you've got a worm up your axx... You deserve to get laid on a block of ice and get your axx whipped....



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable free. may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable. ciTiger. Apr 26, 03:34 PM. Android will rule in numbers.
  • may 2011 calendar printable free. may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable. ciTiger. Apr 26, 03:34 PM. Android will rule in numbers.



  • tabletpc
    03-18 01:40 PM
    rrk,

    you ned to be more specific about your situation in order for us to give our 2 cents.

    1. Did you get EAD thru your spouse...???

    2. If Not then being on bench is not good since you are on H1b. Try to to get employed...ASAP.





    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable
  • may 2011 calendar printable



  • rbalaji5
    07-17 07:55 PM
    Really Thank and Appreciate Mr Gonzales.

    Thank you so much Mr. Emilio Gonzalez



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. 2011 calendar printable. may
  • 2011 calendar printable. may



  • leo2606
    07-05 10:08 PM
    Are you kidding or serious?

    AC21 is applicable only if I-485 is pending, once I-485 approved you don't have to tell any one.



    Friends, I would like to know if I change job after I-140 & I-485 approval, do I still need to notify USCIS about AC-21. Also, will it require my new employer to provide a letter of job duties to confirm that the new job is either same or similar to the old one.

    Thanks





    may 2011 calendar printable. may 2011 calendar printable
  • may 2011 calendar printable



  • hope4best
    05-26 04:33 PM
    My lawyer followed the same route. After getting EB2 I-140 approval, they send a letter to capture the PD from EB3 case and interlink the I-485. The letter was sent out around May 10th, no updates on I485 so far.



    more...


    may 2011 calendar printable. 2011 calendar printable may.
  • 2011 calendar printable may.



  • shirish
    07-31 04:00 PM
    Hi

    In my case, I used AP to enter US last year on oct 22 08. I-94 has a date of oct 21 09 so does the parole stamp. My AP has expired in Jan 09. I am NOT planing to go out.

    My question is what do I have to do after I-94 date of oct 21 09 is past. Will it make me out of status?
    Thank you in advance.





    may 2011 calendar printable. 2011 calendar printable with
  • 2011 calendar printable with



  • kirupa
    07-21 03:12 AM
    Well, I'm pretty biased since I work on the Expression Blend team :beam:

    Silverlight is a great alternative for the numerous developers who already have knowledge in C# and want a way to port their desktop applications to run on the web. Silverlight 2 is basically a lite version of WPF which is quite a powerful framework for creating desktop apps.

    The combination of Visual Studio for coding and something like Expression Blend for the design makes creating Silverlight applications extremely simple - especially for the numerous individuals out there who don't have any knowledge in ActionScript but do have a more formal background in Java, C++, VB, etc. You can even import and use assets created in 3rd party apps such as Fireworks (which is what I do), Photoshop, etc. as well.

    Temp - you do know that Java is probably one of the most widely used platforms a whole host of applications right? :P





    may 2011 calendar printable. 2011 calendar printable may.
  • 2011 calendar printable may.



  • makemygc
    06-12 07:38 PM
    See my response below:-

    My 5th year on H1 will be completed in end of June 2007. I got my labor certification(EB-3) and I-140 approved and didn't apply for I-485. As my I-140 is approved, I recently applied for 3 year extension. The following are the few things I want clarify with you gurus:

    1) Can I change the employer after I get my 3 year extension on H1 ?
    Yes

    2) If I change the employer and If I transfer my H1, Will I get 3 years on my H1 based on 140 approval?
    Yes

    3) After switching to new employer, if I start the GC process all over again, can I keep my old priority date?
    Yes

    4) I heard Gc process should be filed before expiry of 5th yr on H1 b, if i change my employer can i file for GC process in 6th yr and get furthur extension ?
    Once you have one labor file, which you already have, you can use that to get extension in your new company. I did the same. But since you already applied for 3 yr extension, you don't even need to worry about this thing. Simply transfer your H1 to new company and refile your labor and port the priority date.

    I really appreciate your valuable inputs and help me out.
    Thanks a lot!





    sidd
    07-04 10:44 AM
    Rayyan,

    Here is my experience. I attended interview at Chennai Consulate on 06/23/08 (H1 approval notice - 2006). Got my passport back in 2 days. No PIMS delay as my info was already in their system. My daughter (H4 approval notice - 2006 and principal applicant is my husband) attended the interview on the same day. However, her info was not available in PIMS. They kept the passport and said it will be sent within a week. I sent an email (to ChennaiNIV@state.gov) on 07/02. They sent a reply asking me to contact them again in 3 days. By God's grace, she received her stamped passport on 07/04.

    Now, answers to your questions:

    Chennai appointments slots are normally open 3-4 weeks in advance. Make an appointment accordingly.

    I think the info is added to PIMS on a routine basis. Making an appointment does not seem to have any effect. If, on the day of your interview, your info is there in PIMS, it is there. Otherwise, you will have to wait till the time they add it.

    I normally go to Chennai as that is my regional consulate.

    I am not aware of any specific way to make them add your info to PIMS (if it is already not there) before you actually attend the interview.

    We have always followed one very successful strategy in all our visa dealings with US consulate namely, PRAY TO GOD.

    All the very best for your interview.

    Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert on visa stamping procedures or on any of the issues discussed above. These are all my opinions/assumptions only purely based on my experience.

    Hi sk76012w,

    Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience. I would really appreciate if you can reply to my couple of questions:

    1. Was it a H1B renewal for yourself?
    2. Your approval notice was approx. for which month of 2006?
    3. As I can make out, your daughter attended the interview with the H1 Approval Notice of your husband? And that means, the information for your husband's H1 petition was not there in PIMS. Am I right here? Can you please let me know which month/year your husband's approval notice was for?

    Thanks.





    noida123
    03-14 01:43 PM
    Indian Banks are not obligated to report interest Income and send a 1099 as they are not bound by US Laws. Citi sends it since it is a US Bank



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY