images Hairstyles For Long Hair 
long hair red headThanks mate. So it is nothing to be worried about, right? I was thinking the same (holidays) but was kinda getting worried anyway. :)
I haven't got any notification from the consulate about any admin processing (which i am assuming is same as 221g forms), neither the VO gave any 221g after the interview. I hope it goes on smoothly. *prays*
wallpaper long hair red head
rihanna red hair photo shoottechbuyer77
06-24 08:25 PM
my lawyer asked for 3 years tax return for my and my husband
Phoebe Price#39;s long redHi,
We talked to the DOL people. They said that since my wife didnt start working with them on H1 and never really worked with them we dont have a basis for claiming the 1500 dollars in filing fees. Do you think this is correct? If so what else do you think we can do on this case? Thanks for your reply.
Amar
Per law employer states that he/she has a project on hand and its their responsibility to pay for the filing fee of the applicant. So you have every right to sue the employer for the same. Was there a gap between the time your wife got H1 and she subsequently got an EAD? If yes you can claim salary from the day her H1 was approved and you got the 797 in hand.
BTW your lawsuit might end up costing more than the $1500 you paid but if you want to do the right thing go sue the employers a$$
- cheers
kris
2011 rihanna red hair photo shoot
rihanna red hair long 2010.pleaseadviseme
09-22 02:28 AM
Hi, guys, i am new here, I hope you guys can help me with my urgent questions.
I am on my OPT which i do have a F-1 visa. my employer said he will file my H1b petition on Jan. 1st. and thank god this is from a non profit organization(hospital and filing from university hospital level), so i guess i do have the non-cap advantage...
my fiancee has F-1 visa too, but we are getting married next month so excited. should i ask my employer to apply for us the same time? is it possible to apply for H1b for me, and my wife f1 to h4 change of status the same time without i get approved on h1b? she is going to meaningless school to maintain her status, but if she can be on h4 (not including f2), she can save alot of money and alot lesser pressure.
i don't know how is this work, and how much is the f-1 to h-4 status change costs. also, if i get denied, she will be denied too, but if she gets denied, will i get denied?
in other word, is filing both visa same time affect the chance of getting approved? i have heard some people saying that it's alot better to file one at a time rather than both at the same time.
u guys know the odds of getting approved on h1b from non profit organization these days? my hospital is a non profit research hospital with 1500+ employees.
thanks alot guys and girls. i wish you the best with your visas!!!!
more...
Red long hairstyle. Hair styleFind another lawyer if you want to (or at this stage you can represent yourself easily) and file G-28 form. New G-28 will replace the old one and the info on file will be updated.
2010 rihanna hair red long.I hope CIR will become hot soon. This is just a spark.
They will soon make a decision on the strategy to be followed in Iraq, appropriation in Jan and CIR.
Praying
more...
red long hair dreamingI work as a consultant for one of the big 5 firms implementing SAP applications. What is the job code referenced for this job? I want to know the job category it falls under as per the Dictionary of Occupation Title or the O*Net published by DOL. My company did not provide me this information but any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone in advance,
Madhavi
You have no other way to get this information other than your employer or attorney who filed your case. If your case was filed under PERM process then I remember, few months back I saw an access database floating around in a forum which had the information on companies who filed LC for which position during end of 2005-2006 period. Rightly it did not have any information on candidates. I cannot remember where did I find it.
We can all speculate what it would be but not sure. We also do not know why do you need this info and what is your current status with regard to GC...
2010 Phoebe Price#39;s long red
Hairstyles For Long HairHello My current Consultancy is not paying me well, they are holding $1000 from my monthly pay check. :( I have a long term contract with client where I am currently working. I am think of H1 Transfer to other consultancy.
I want to know is this the right time to go for H1 Transfer? :confused: Are H1 Transfers getting rejected?
What happens if my H1 transfer got rejected? My H1 with the existing will remain right? Will my current consultancy knows if my H1 Transfer is rejected?
H1 Transfer rejecting = H1 Visa rejection? :confused:
Please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
If they are holding your money, file a complaint with DoL. Or at least, tell you employer that you are going to file it and see what happens.
H1 transfers are really tricky nowadays -- there is a big risk.
Afaik, any "long term contract" is a worthless piece of paper unless signed in presence of an attorney.
more...
Long red hair pinned upi am confused at the reason they gave to reject my visa.
according to our calculations in above posts i had hope that i will be eligible to go but today i got my passport and other submitted documents back with reply
In your case , the I-140 was filed on sept 10, 2001 and approved on october 08, 2003. The visa became available on october 08, 2003 . Form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa became available. <my name> was born on January 03, 1986. because he (me) is above 21 years old an immigrant visa as a derivative beneficiary of Employment third prefrence (e3) immigrant visa category cannot be inssued to <my name>. In order to qualify for a visa, he (me) would need to benifit from CSPA. Since form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa becoming available on October 08, 2003.
<my name> cannot be processed under CSPA
plz help me with right advice and solution so that i can travel with my family.
my mom and bro got te visa and it will expire in 6 monts and i want to go with them, can i be able to get visa in any case before their visa expire?
i badly need help.
hair rihanna red hair long 2010.
long hair red headHi, Is there anybody in this forum who has filed G-28 for self? Can somebody please advise what to fill? I am going thru the G-28 form right now, it has the following option:
1. I am an attorney...
2. I am acredited representative of religious, charitable trust....
3. I am associated with -------- the attorney of record previously filed a notice of appearance...(in this case, please check 1 or 2 as appropriate)
4. Others (Explain fully).
I guess if we have to file for self, we need to check others.
Can someone please advise what to write in the explanation? Also, does USCIS acknowledge the change of record or at least the receipt of G-28? Can this be filed even before sending AC21 letter? Is there anyway the existing lawyer/company will know about this? Thanks in advance for the reply.
more...
ideas for long hair. RedFriends,
I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?
1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?
2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?
Thanks,
What does your lawyer say? It is clearly not USCIS error. Therefore, if they stick to their policy, if re-filed case does not have PD current, they will reject it for "PD not current". If they are generous, and your lawyer explains in some tactical way, they may accept it.
If it is your lawyer's fault, you can take appropriate action with him.
hot Red long hairstyle. Hair style
long red hairstyleI apologize for hijacking this thread. I could not find a way to create a new thread. I subscribed for monthly contributions almost 5 days back and still don't have access to Donor's forum. Emailed the admins, still no response. Can the admins take a look at this one please?
And also how do I create a new thread? I did this some time back, but could not find it where to start.
Thanks
To start a thread:
Click on Forums menu-->Select an appropriate Discussion topic till you see a "New Thread" button. Click on the "New Thread" button to start a thread.
more...house long hair, red hair,
curly frizzy long hair.h1techSlave
04-23 05:26 PM
Can you be a little more specific on what you are doing?
If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.
I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.
Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!
Good luck and let us know.
tattoo 2010 rihanna hair red long.
Hair Styles for Long Hair » oqHi, Yes I have a EB3 (even that I have a Masters degree and 6 years of experience) as my job only required a BS degree etc when I started working. So my understanding is now that what ever I do I need to get a new Labor/PERM and a new position within my company that requires MS degree etc that would qualify for EB2. Even if my I-140 gets approved within reasonable time I still have to wait in eternity for my date to be current under EB3? (the last time I looked back on the previous visa bulletins it looked like it was 2 years ago the EB3 was current (or PD 05 or something). That means that I will have to wait maybe 3-5 years before I can even apply for the I-485? Even that I do have the requirements for a EB2 and my company would have no issues qualifying my job to require a MS degree.
more...pictures red long hair dreaming
Long Thick Curly Red HairHe is neither new nor inexperienced. He is one of the new gang which post pointless yet barely believable posts here. The purpose is to confuse, raise hopes and aggravate. Try to avoid responding to such posts. One good criteria is posts by people with just 2-5 posts and a few greens already.
dresses long red hairstyle
Super-Long Red HairThanks for replying.
For question number 3 can you give more details. What is AVR.
Basically when going to neighbouring countries we give our I94 card and when entering the country(USA) they give a new I94card and stamp and put the date on it.
so is it advisable to go out of country and reenter that way i will have new I94 card with new date on it, My only concern i got my ssn does it mean i lost H4 status as H4 are never given ssn, so in this situation if i go out of country and enter again will they put me questions as i have valid visa, i never applied AP and applied EAD but never used it.
AVR stands for Automatic Visa Revalidation (http://www.wright.edu/ucie/students/travelautorevalidation.html).
AVR is used, when travel is less than 30 days, Visa expired but I94 is valid.
As a result of AVR procedures (even if you don't want to use AVR because you have valid visa), when you go to neighbouring country (such as Canada) and returning, at POE (point of entry) officer asks for I94 and if I94 is valid, you don't get new I94.
Getting SSN does not put you out of H4 status. You need to show intention to work - as one of the examples using I-9 form to notify an employer puts out of H4 status.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=31b3ab0a43b5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
You have valid Visa.
#1. You go to India and when you come back, you get new I94.
#2. If you go to Canada, after I94 is expired (less than 6 months out of status) you defenetely get new I94.
#3. If you go to Canada, while I94 is valid you may request new I94. For business visitor they refuse new I94. Can someone commet, what happens in case of H1B or H4 Visa?
more...makeup Long red hair pinned up
long hair, red hair,whitecollarslave
08-12 02:27 PM
My I-485 got approved on Aug 7th 2008 from NSC. As far as i know my name check was pending during approval time.
How do you know that your 485 was approved even if NC was pending? Does your GC - physical card or the approval notice/emails - indicate that your approval is contingent on NC?
girlfriend Hair Styles for Long Hair » oq
long hair styles for men withThis is great - thank you!
I'll be traveling to/from SFO. Have the new AP Receipt Notice.
jazz
all the best jazz..
hairstyles ideas for long hair. Red
long hair red pie minibombaysardar
07-10 10:15 PM
I saw this idea in one of the other threads, and started a new thread so that we could get people's attention. What do you guys think? How about we shoot for 07/17.
IV Core team - any thoughts??
:)
mbawa,
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
I will appreciate your action.
Hi All,
We are devastated. We got robbed last weekend. We lost everything including our green cards. After 6 years of wait, we got the cards in May. Unfortunately, we did not make any photocopies. We applied for replacement of cards using I-90 forms. Has anyone been in such a situation ?
Please help us with any suggestions.
Thanking you all.