Wednesday, June 8, 2011

lady gaga no makeup tmz. Natural woman: Lady GaGa gavelady gaga no makeup tmz. Natural woman: Lady GaGa gave

  • Natural woman: Lady GaGa gave



  • neerajkandhari
    05-25 08:16 PM
    Same here got RFE via email on 20 May
    Will Know by this week (hopefully) what they are asking for





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup orlady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup or
  • lady gaga without makeup or



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 01:57 PM
    My H1 is approved on Oct 23, 2006. I was on F1. Before my OPT grace period expired on July 20, 2006, I enrolled in a school with new I-20 on July 5th, 2006. I have been taking one class every month for last three months to maintain full time status. If I stop taking classes now, would it be a some kind of problem when I go for visa stamping?





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady Gaga no makeup?lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady Gaga no makeup?
  • Lady Gaga no makeup?



  • green2007
    09-13 02:49 PM
    EB-3
    Mail Date: June 29, 2007
    Received Date: July 2, 2007 @ 10:25a singed by J. Barrett
    RN
    I 485- 9/12
    I 765- 9/12
    I 131- 9/12

    Just be patient guys. I stop worrying about it and finally got all the receipt notice.

    Good Luck





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeuplady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup
  • lady gaga without makeup



  • milind70
    08-07 09:28 PM
    Hi guys,

    How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?

    Applying concurrent: 140/485

    present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
    Future job location state comes under : NSC

    Confused...

    Thanks in advance

    It is based on where you live or what is your current address

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup and.lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup and.
  • lady gaga without makeup and.



  • sparky_jones
    04-25 05:59 PM
    Don't sweat it. I too overlooked this field during my last e-filing in 2008. The date of last arrival field is easy to miss, since it is embedded right under a set of "previous EAD" fields, some of which you would likely leave blank if you don't have too many previous EADs. I simply included this data item on a separate piece of paper with my supporting documentation. I didn't face any delays in my EAD approval...it was approved in a few weeks.

    I don't think this is any cause for concern.

    I guess USCIS IT department does not have the budget to hire a usability expert to review their e-filing forms. Some of those forms look like "hello world" projects. :)

    This is my second renewal, first time did it online it was smooth! This time the online process seemed little different, they were asking for few info at a time and we got to click the continue button...I was just doing fine and was waiting that at some point it would show the complete application for me to review, but I got to the last page and said something like "Submit" or "Finish" and I did ...everything was ok got the confirmation....OOPS, left the date of last arrival blank! Had put the Port of arrival correct, but left the date blank!

    How is this going to affect my EAD, anyone had similar experience ? In the confirmation, it had instructions that I will get notice for finger printing appt and other documents to be sent.

    Really pissed off! Very bad mood today!

    Can't the system check for missing information! Even mom & pop online services check for all information before accepting! Anyways, no excuse for me , I should have been careful!

    Anyone who got a RFE for missing to information and how long it took after responding to the RFE, Please share your experiences!





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup pics.lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup pics.
  • lady gaga no makeup pics.



  • a_yaja
    07-24 01:47 PM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
    There is no such thing as EAD "under his application" or "under my application". If you apply for EAD - you either apply for it with the AOS application (yours or your spouse's) or after the AOS receipt is received. If you apply after applying for AOS, then you need to provide with receipt of AOS (either yours or his). The EAD will be in your name and as far as my knowledge goes it will say "issues on basis of AOS applied as ...".



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeuplady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup
  • lady gaga without makeup



  • wandmaker
    10-24 01:07 AM
    Your labor wants masters only or bachelors with 5 years is acceptable?


    Look bullet no. 2.

    The following degree equivalency determinations have been made by the AAO, USCIS, District Court and through regulations:


    1. A Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is the foreign equivalent of a US medical degree. (2009)

    2. A three year Bachelor�s degree from India is equivalent to a US Bachelor�s degree. (2008)

    EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency | US Immigration Blog (http://blog.messersmithlaw.com/?p=50)


    MurthyDotCom : Combination Degrees found by AAO Equal to 4-Year U.S. Degree (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_combdg.html)


    YOU NEED GOOD LAWYER. FILE COMPLAINT WITH AAO.

    Good find - IF OPs labor has "bachelors +5 years" then s/he can be back in track otherwise the chances are slim to none.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady+gaga+no+makeup+or+wiglady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady+gaga+no+makeup+or+wig
  • Lady+gaga+no+makeup+or+wig



  • hazishak
    08-18 05:54 PM
    Looks like NSC is processing i-140 in less than 4 months.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup andlady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup and
  • lady gaga without makeup and



  • centrum
    10-28 10:23 AM
    Important Visa and Immigration Documents (http://www.upenn.edu/oip/iss/visa/documents.html)

    Is the statement under passport true? I still shouldn't have any problem right?

    Can someone answer this please?





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. LADY GAGA WITH NO MAKE-UP ONlady gaga no makeup tmz. LADY GAGA WITH NO MAKE-UP ON
  • LADY GAGA WITH NO MAKE-UP ON



  • fatjoe
    10-23 10:53 AM
    I found that EADs from NSC are being issued for filers until Aug13, as of now. I guess the processing time is like a week and half of the week, for every day. So you could be getting in 3 weeks.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. wighttp lady-gaga-withoutlady gaga no makeup tmz. wighttp lady-gaga-without
  • wighttp lady-gaga-without



  • desi485
    07-28 05:45 PM
    if his EAD has been pending for 90 days, USCIS says you can enquire about getting an interim EAD. I dont know of anyone recently who has got an interim EAD though...

    Having said that, how long back did he apply for the renewal and at what center? Based on some stats NSC is taking anywhere from 60 to 90 days for EAD approval (even mine has now been pending for over 4 weeks). TSC has been faster. So if its NSC, and its <90 days, hang on a bit, you might just get the approval soon.

    sent recently to lawyer, may be still on the way to NSC. His current EAD expires by last week of september. This leaves window of less than 60 days. I am sure there will be so much of workload as all JULY Filers would be renewing the EADs.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup badlady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup bad
  • lady gaga no makeup bad



  • chanduv23
    06-19 12:00 PM
    Your mom had GC in 80s? Why are you in EB queue? You should have gotten your GC by now. Just kidding:D

    My dad had GC in 70s, he came and went back to India to pursue a lucarative job.
    He is currently here on a visitor's visa and during the visa interview at Chennai, he showed his expired green card - and they confiscated it (after 30+ years of expiry)and gave him a tourist visa.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup badlady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup bad
  • lady gaga no makeup bad



  • leoindiano
    09-19 11:16 AM
    Dudes,

    I dont know about what stopped you all from attending. If there is no genuine reason, I really feel sorry for you.

    Rally was huge success, there was 1800 to 2000 people. IV has their names, Indians and chinese are the ones who are effected more, thats why we have more from those nations at rally.

    The only disoppintment was number, expected 10000 and got only 2000. Otherwise, enthusiasm and the response was really great.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without be nolady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without be no
  • lady gaga without be no



  • quizzer
    01-22 06:12 PM
    My lawyer says all I140 needs to be applied in NSC and so he has applied mine at NSC.

    Is this true?

    Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?

    Thanks



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. For lady gaga no linggo mayolady gaga no makeup tmz. For lady gaga no linggo mayo
  • For lady gaga no linggo mayo



  • Krilnon
    11-10 10:31 PM
    I suspect that you're fine because it's still the 10th (and it'll be the 10th for a few hours more in Kirupa's timezone)!





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. What a difference makeuplady gaga no makeup tmz. What a difference makeup
  • What a difference makeup



  • sheela
    10-15 09:56 PM
    Thank you.

    I also am thinking same. But since I had medical RFE, I am not expecting any more RFE at this point. Looking at my PD, it wouldbe another year or 2 in best case scenario to pickup the file and get over it. So if can get a break of 2-3 months between jobs,it would save me alot of tension and worry.

    and if officer wanted EVL, he would had added a clause in my recent RFE.No point in going back to my file and saying. oh!! let me ask him EVL now that he is done with medicals. And if he does that it would be atleast an year or 2 if not later.

    But then again, nobody can predict USCIS, but atleast I can be happy that I thought thru it and probability is very very slim of me hitting a bus on an intersection.


    Keeping fingers crossed until approved is the mantra.

    I believe IOs must be having a kind of 'work-sheet' while they are reviewing and are checking each box (?) for any missing info/link and if needed, will list the info required (all-in-one-go). and send out rfe. Once a satisfactory response is received --case is approved OR pre-adjudicated only to be approved when current.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup andlady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup and
  • lady gaga without makeup and



  • DSLStart
    10-01 09:31 AM
    There is no RFE for expired FP, they would only send a FP notice if they are awake.

    But would you get a notice or RFE or something like that....I am asking because i am my spouse both have recieved RFE's today....so wanted to assume something till we get the actual mail.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. without wig,lady gaga nolady gaga no makeup tmz. without wig,lady gaga no
  • without wig,lady gaga no



  • santb1975
    05-20 12:52 AM
    We can do it





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. selena gomez without makeuplady gaga no makeup tmz. selena gomez without makeup
  • selena gomez without makeup



  • roseball
    01-18 01:34 PM
    If "if you re-enter US before your extension is valid" is not the case then following is my experience.

    Once you get the new H1 visa stamped, the old visa is "cancelled without prejudice" by the consulate. The consulate puts a stamp to that effect on your old visa in the passport. I don't see how an IO would consider the old H1 Valid at that point. I have gone through similar scenario once.

    You are right, I stand corrected. I was referring to the scenario when trying to re-enter on the current VISA stamp without getting a new VISA stamp and expecting to get an I-94 till the validity of the approved extension.





    vivache
    11-08 07:29 PM
    1. I would like to believe that all visa numbers include the dependents etc .. since USCIS has the numbers.
    2. At the same time .. maybe 245i is kicking in .. else the priority dates would be different

    The only thing I'm not clear about is this:
    Is 245i only affecting eb3 and not eb2?

    And also from the answers it looks like, inspite of uscis making the numbers public .. it doesn't help us make a prediction





    jonty_11
    06-28 12:22 PM
    What is IV core plan now that CIR is dead, are we going to pursue our agendas separately from the CIR now..?



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY