images justin stop selena gomez 
HOT Justin Bieber KISSING withPrimary and secondary applications are totally independent once its receipted. I got my EAD 3 weeks ago but nothing for my wife. The status says 'Received and pending'. After FP, my LUD got updated but again nothing for my wife.
Go figure...:confused:
wallpaper HOT Justin Bieber KISSING with
Justin Bieber and Seelna GomezNice thoughts Harvinder,
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi singhsa3,
Campaign on admin fixes was targeted towards White house and USCIS. I am talking about putting our point in from of big Software industries and them approaching Congress.
Justin Bieber and Selena GomezI did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.
Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.
From my understanding, you need to give USCIS a compelling reason (medical reasons etc.) for extending your stay on Visitor visa. If not, there is a good chance for the officer at POE to limit stay to a very short period on the next visit.
2011 Justin Bieber and Seelna Gomez
+and+selena+gomez+kissing+digitalrain
06-24 08:13 PM
Hi, I'm in a desperate situation.I am an asylee and have filed for my LPR.My asylee relative petition has been approved for my wife.
My problem is: a have a newborn baby who resides with my wife outside US and the US Embassy did not issue him any kind of visa,since my wife went for the interview after the petition was approved.She is all set and done,but my baby got born after I've been granted asylum and couldn't file the asylee relative petition for him.The law says that babies born after the asylum decision are not eligible for derivative asylum.I read that Humanitarian Parole would be a solution for these cases,but the officer at the embassy claimed that I should file a relative petition for him ,or file for humanitarian parole here in the US.
My question is can my wife file for Humanitarian Parole at the US embassy,or is there any other way
I read that US Embassies abroad are authorized to issue humanitarian paroles.I think this is the mos inhuman decision I ever heard of and it's about my baby.
I would really appreciate any help
(This is what I found on the internet)
QUESTIONS SUBMITTED FOR NSC CONFERENCE CALL
REFUGEE/ASYLEE ISSUES
FEB. 28 2008
5) I-730 CASE or HUMANITARIAN PAROLE? What can be done for the
beneficiary spouse of an I-730 Asylee Relative petition if she gets
pregnant and has a child (from the petitioner, of course) after the
petitioner was granted asylum �therefore this new child is not considered
a derivative- but before she completes the Visa 92 process at the US
Embassy. Does the US Embassy have the authority to parole the
newborn child for him to join the rest of the family in the US?
Answer: If the child was in utero at the time of the asylum grant the
regulations provide benefit to that child as a derivative under 208.21(b). If
the child was not in utero and the relationship with the child was after the
asylum grant, then a I-730 petition can not be filed on behalf of this child.
The U.S. Embassy does have the authority to grant a humanitarian parole
and that would need to be addressed with the U.S. Embassy.
more...
Justin Bieber And Selena GomezHowever, I see a spike in "Programm manager" type job where an on-shore person manages a team of off-shore developers sitting in countries like India.
What say?
What makes you say that there will be a spike in the PM jobs?
+selena+gomez+oscars+kissh1b_tristate
07-27 09:16 PM
Currently my labor and 1-140 has been approved. But i havent been able to apply for I-485 due to retrogression. Hence if i change my job now and re-apply for labor will i continue to get extentions?
Also can anyone advice me that for a PERM application the pre-application i.e advertisements and stuff takes how long before i can actually apply for the labor. Also in Perm How long does one have to do the pre-application (advertisments etc)?
Can someone please help?
more...
Justin Bieber And Selena GomezI think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.
2010 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
justin stop selena gomezSame situation here. I know about renewing H1 with same company is OK but as you have asked with a different company is a big ?. Hope some one answers.....I have appointment in Kolkota but not sure if I should cancel the appointment or go...
Hi,
I have a question:
- H1-B's I-797 is valid, but visa stamping has expired.
- I use AP document to re-enter.
- I do not use EAD at all
After using AP, can I move to a different company by petitioning for H1-B?
The other question is: Is it worthwhile to go for H1-B stamping when I have an AP?
-----------------
Detailed scenario
-----------------
My only reason for being on H1-B is to have a backup if there is a problem with my I-485 application. I don't want to use EAD, since it will terminate my H1-B status. With the recent retrogression I think its going to be a real long while.
My questions are:
1. If I use the AP (and don't use EAD), I read that I can be on H1-B with the same employer, and get my H1-B renewed with the same company. However, in future can I re-apply for a H1-B through some other company?
2. If I use my AP, I will be on a parolee status (on I-94), so when reapply for H1-B, and I send my I-94 , would my new H1-B be approved? Any such cases? Links, etc. would be helpful
I have a appt. in Chennai in mid january and am wondering if its worthwhile to go there at all. I have seen some messages about delays in visa approvals.
Thanks
more...
the next photo JustinRecently in a IIT meet and IISC meet we came across a huge number of folks in EB2 on GC wait., I was told their numbers exceed 1000 plus through the internal IIT network.. so if they consume X number just in Bay area, what about rest of US. Live happily while you are here, enjoy the weather and do not pin hopes on US. Think that you were fortunate to come here in prime of youth and learnt a thing or two..
Honestly how many points we score really does not matter if the visa country cap is too low. Most of us, coming from India, China etc. score almost the same points and getting TOEFL is a piece of cake if you need to improve your points.
It's pointless to break our heads calculating these points, everything is in limbo right now and the only best advise for new GC aspirants especially those coming from retrogressed countries is locking the priority date by applying LC under the old system.
hair +and+selena+gomez+kissing+
Justin+ieber+and+selena+We need help from volunteers on this forum to add links in Wikipedia.
I added IV on the indian american page in wikipedia but it was deleted. could more people try to do it. Pls dont edit several pages at one time. the system, considers it as a spam and deletes all. It happened with me so I am urging other people to pitch in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
pls add content about IV in the immigration section and add IV links.
----
H1b page (says a lot of things against this visa). we need to write some issues h1b visa holders face when the apply for green card
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
---------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States
need IV link and detail here
--------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_American
chineese members pls update this page with IV link
===
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Resident_Card
green card.
talk about EB green card issues
===
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ci...ation_Services
uscis
talk about delays and broken system
if you come across other pages related to immigration pls go ahead and add IV links.
Thanks for your help.
more...
justin bieber 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8USCIS does not seem to be corrupt. It seems to be running by proxy with no accountability, no follow ups on what they do, and they always make excuses to show that they follow rules ...(which are breakable).
hot Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
selena gomez outside oscarthis is what i know
since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process
u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months
again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action
btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?
Looks like the OP works for a consulting company and his contract seems to be ending. Seems like there are no contract opportunities at this time but there are fulltime opportunities that match his profile.
His employer does not want him to leave the company but at the same time does not want any issues with benching so asked him to work using EAD during his last week.
His employer also threatening to withdraw 140 support if he leaves.
OP - as long as u r having a new job in hand, AC21 works just fine, so don't worry too much.
more...house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
At oscars after-party uncutHi,
My husband's company is paying for his 485 fees but not for me. I'm just wondering if they should charge me a separate legal fee for this case?
My understanding is legal fee already covers for both me and my husband and this has already been paid of by the Company. And now they are charging us a separate legal fee for me also as spouse.
Thanks for your advise.
tattoo +selena+gomez+oscars+kiss
Justin+ieber+and+selena+sledge_hammer
03-07 10:40 PM
A little less than 70 days at TSC. Paper filing...
more...pictures Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
Justin+ieber+and+selena+gomez+at+the+oscars+H.R.133 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (5)
That law is unconstitutional. INA doesnt say that everyone born in United States is a citizen. Even the Constitution says that. To deny birth-right citizenship to anyone (children of legal or illegal residents) would require constitutional amendment.
Constitutional amendment is not a joke. This bill is a rhetorical statement, not an intent to legislate it.
dresses selena gomez outside oscar
justin bieber and selena gomezTheColonial
04-24 12:18 AM
Search SDL its a nice way to learn graphics and moving imges and such.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_DirectMedia_Layer
Whoa! The guy says he wants to learn Win32 and you point him at SDL? Interesting! :)
Everything that you want to do can be achieved without touching DirectX or OpenGL (and hence SDL), and using them will only confuse you if you're looking to learn to write Windows code.
I'd recommend attempting your problem using nothing but Win32 and the core C++ functionality - IMHO, you should avoid muddying the waters with other APIs.
Just my $0.02.
OJ
more...makeup the next photo Justin
Justin Bieber and Selena GomezDemocracy gives votes for the citizens. You aren't even close to being one to even speak up. You are still an Alien. If you don't like it, feel free to be a citizen of the country that you are from.
Just because you pay tax, no one is answerable from the government to you, forget an apology. Taxation has got nothing to do with your right to vote. Right to vote is what is important in a democracy so that if the majority of the people don't like what is happening, they can make the change happen by their vote when the time comes.
Apology from USCIS???? For what? USCIS is just an agency. They do not even make the laws. They just process the applications as per the law.
You are right about we are Aliens, you are right that we are not citizens of US and thus have no right to vote. You know why politicians ignore us, they know by the time we get our GC and then our Citizenship we all will be long dead.
girlfriend Justin+ieber+and+selena+
+and+selena+gomez+kissing+Madan Ahluwalia
02-23 04:26 PM
Your wife will provide affidavit of support too. But if income is not enough, you can get someone else to be joint sponsor.
hairstyles justin bieber 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
feb the mar kiss Oh hey,Londontown
sorry to hear about your denial.
Regarding my friend, His 140 was denied but he was already on EAD by then.His 485 was not denied ( maybe they were not processing his 485 at that point.He is a july 07 filer under EB3-I). The appeal for 140 denial was filed and it is still pending(8 months now). Meanwhile a 2 yr EAD has been approved.
I am not sure if this process is followed for everyone as each case has its variables.....
hope this helps...
Thank you for your reply.
If you can ask, what documents your friend submitted to renew the EADs-- Was it pending 485 receipts OR appeal receipt for I-140?
Is the same argument, "you can travel to home country with expired US Visa" valid for London too? I will be visiting India coming June and my visa is expired...