Thursday, June 16, 2011

images A single lock of Justin how to get justin bieber hair 2011. hot justin bieber new haircut 2011 justin bieber images new. justin bieber

  • hot justin bieber new haircut 2011 justin bieber images new. justin bieber



  • gc67890
    11-17 10:34 AM
    Why are you so scared of posting by saying that this problem is with you. Why do you have to bring your friend in. If it is really for your friend, then why cant he come and ask himself.

    I wish I had a friend like you who will find answers to my immigration problems ....
    I am also your friend as you are also member of IV and we all are fighting for the same cause.

    I will also help you if there is a need and if I can.

    Please check my profile. I have filed my 485 on July 2nd and one of the few who was benefited thru IV flower campaign
    I have been a member in IV for a while and I have also made contributions.
    I am not afraid to speak out, Please reply if you know the answer.



    Thanks once again





    wallpaper hot justin bieber new haircut 2011 justin bieber images new. justin bieber how to get justin bieber hair 2011. makeup Justin Bieber doesn#39
  • makeup Justin Bieber doesn#39



  • sriramkalyan
    09-14 03:57 PM
    Hey Guys/ Gals

    Senator CORNYN submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 1585, to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activiites of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table

    Highlights:
    a) Recapture of Unused Employment-Based Immigrant Visas

    b)Worldwide Level of Employment-Based Immigrants.--The worldwide level of employment-based immigrants under this subsection for a fiscal year is equal to the sum of--

    ``(1) 290,000; and

    c) Retaining Immigrants Who Have Been Educated in the United States





    how to get justin bieber hair 2011. Justin+ieber+new+hair+
  • Justin+ieber+new+hair+



  • a_yaja
    03-15 12:07 PM
    This topic seems to be gray for H1B holders. What is allowed and what is not.

    * What about cases where people submit content to magazines and are paid a small amount (if published)? It is kind of funny to tell them - "you know I won't accept your $200 bucks because I am on H1B and cannot accept anything else".

    Accepting $200 for an article in the above scenario should be OK. However, if you are going to make a career out of it (writting articles for the sole purpose of generating income) - they you have crossed the line for "passive income" definition. Similarly, selling stuff on auction sites is OK as long as you are diposing off your stuff. But if you are going to go around your neighbourhood looking for stuff that you can sell on auction sites, then again you have crossed the line.

    All said and done, this is definitely a grey area for people who do this often - for example, who decides the number of aricles that you can write before the hobby turns into profession:D ?





    2011 makeup Justin Bieber doesn#39 how to get justin bieber hair 2011. Justin Bieber New Hair 2011
  • Justin Bieber New Hair 2011



  • Munna Bhai
    07-12 10:21 AM
    any more help??



    more...


    how to get justin bieber hair 2011. pictures justin bieber 2011
  • pictures justin bieber 2011



  • rhoh
    07-29 10:01 PM
    Once you are on F-1 (in the rare case), then you'll file your tax returns as Non-resident Alien and this will mean abandonment of 485.





    how to get justin bieber hair 2011. 2011 Justin Bieber#39;s hair
  • 2011 Justin Bieber#39;s hair



  • apb
    07-27 01:04 PM
    If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
    Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????

    If they did not , then I may be lucky.
    Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.

    Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ2.pdf



    more...


    how to get justin bieber hair 2011. hair Justin Bieber short
  • hair Justin Bieber short



  • bhasky25
    10-11 12:45 PM
    Hello guys,

    I need a clarification on the process. Here is my scenario

    1. PD : Feb 2004 EB3 India
    2. 485 : Filed during july 2007
    3. 140 : Approved on jan 2009 --> Revoked by my previous company on 12/23/2009
    4. AC21 : Used AC21 to change jobs in Feb 2009. Transferred job using H1B tranfer and got it for 3 years(valid until Jan 2012). Changed jobs after 500 days of applying 485.
    5. EAD and Ap is not valid(did not renew it as I chose to maintain H1b). I let it expire in 2008.
    6. The new company would not file for EB2 as my current job description does not qualify for EB2. They are willing to refile EB3 petition. I was not interested in doing it.

    My question is:

    If I want to get my H1b renewed again @ Jan 2012, it is possible to get it renewed for 3 years by using my previous 140 approval even though it is revoked by my previous employer ?? If that is not possible, what are my options to maintain my H1B.

    Appreciate your insight.





    2010 Justin+ieber+new+hair+ how to get justin bieber hair 2011. A single lock of Justin
  • A single lock of Justin



  • 750|140|765|131|485
    11-24 12:43 AM
    If your co-worker is giving you the letter it makes more sense to have it notarized to make sure that he really signed it - Its okay if he signs in front of Canada or other countrie's notary public. Since this an RFE - you dont want to take any chances.

    In general big companies wont issue this letter in this format and small companies disappear - so co-worker route is a pretty popular way !!

    ************* general layout , change accordingly ************

    January 01, 2007


    US Citizenship and Immigration Services
    Nebraska Service Center
    P.O. Box 87140
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7140

    Re: XXXX XXXXX


    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

    I write this letter to verify that Mr. XXXX XXXXX worked at YYYY YYYYY from Aug 1998 until December 2004. During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.

    During the period of employment at YYYY YYYYY Mr. XXXX XXXXX’s duty were to Analyze, Plan, Design, Develop and Test computer programs for Business applications using Oracle, PL/SQL, UNIX, JAVASCRIPT, JAVA, J2EE, XML, JSP, EJB, Hardware/Software Configurations, JDBC, ASP, VB6, DHTML, Linux, COM, DCom, Lotus Notes, Domino, SQL Server, DB2, and Informatica.

    Mr. XXXX XXXXX rendered these services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism.


    Sincerely,



    ___________________________________
    Mr. ZZZZ ZZZZZ
    Designation
    Company Name

    **************************************

    You should write the job duties, salary , 40hrs.week and get it approved by the lawyer and then email to lawyer. Once lawyer approves you should send it to your friend in Canada and he should print I believe he can notarize in Canada and send it back to you or may be he can print in his company letter head. Thank you.



    more...


    how to get justin bieber hair 2011. East coast time, justin
  • East coast time, justin



  • GCneeded
    03-14 03:37 PM
    Thank you all for the responses.

    nat23,

    My mother is planning to come to USA during first or second week of may.





    hair Justin Bieber New Hair 2011 how to get justin bieber hair 2011. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • ntpatil
    04-26 04:18 PM
    Hello All,

    Sorry for the post outside immigration boundaries.

    My wife with 2 toddler kids will be traveling to India via Lufthansa.

    I wanted to know from recent experiences how many check-in bags are allowed per person. My kids are 4 yrs old and they have a full ticket.

    I know that some airlines only allow 1 checking per person, but wanted to know about Lufthansa specifically.

    I could not find a clear answer on Lufthansa.com for baggage allowance to either India or Asia.

    Thanks in advance for all your help.



    more...


    how to get justin bieber hair 2011. girlfriend justin bieber new hair 2011. justin bieber images new. justin
  • girlfriend justin bieber new hair 2011. justin bieber images new. justin



  • satishku_2000
    07-28 06:30 PM
    My prediction for this year..

    EB1 = Current
    EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
    EB3 = U


    EB3 India may show Jan 23 500 B.C , but cant be U because the quota starts fresh in October. They goto 'U' only when respective category numbers for the country are exhausted for the year. Usually numbers will become unavailable only in last quarter of the year.





    hot pictures justin bieber 2011 how to get justin bieber hair 2011. justin bieber armpit hair 2011
  • justin bieber armpit hair 2011



  • thirumalkn
    07-23 07:31 PM
    AFAIK, as long as the core duties mentioned in the LC don't change considerably (by more than 50%), the company can promote you anytime.

    Thanks for the reply.
    So, does that mean the title can totally change if the job responsibilities are 50% same ?



    more...


    house hair 2011 justin bieber tour how to get justin bieber hair 2011. hair toshorter Justin
  • hair toshorter Justin



  • mysticblue
    08-20 02:42 PM
    just remember to carefully preserve all payslips, email communications, and all other docs from this period. If and when you file for GC, you MAY need these docs.

    But, otherwise, your case is straightforward. As long as you send the H1 transfer to CIS before you are terminated/resign from B, you status will continue uninterrupted... So you are ok.

    Fortunately, the situation has improved now. I just got to know from the USCIS site that my H1B transfer to Company B has been approved (Current Status: Approval notice sent.). So I think, I may now be able to directly transfer my Visa from Company B to C. However, I came to know that my current employer (B) takes a long time to hand over the approval notice to the employee (about a month). I don't think Company C can wait that long for initiating the new H1B transfer. Also, the termination deadline of August end from Company B still remains, which means that I have to transfer to C before end of this month.

    1. If getting the approval notice from B gets delayed, can I use the receipt from B to transfer my visa to C ?

    2. If not, is there any other alternative I can go with ?





    tattoo 2011 Justin Bieber#39;s hair how to get justin bieber hair 2011. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • Marphad
    03-27 10:34 AM
    Yes, you should be.

    Thanks. I am still waiting for lawyers to reply on the forum.



    more...


    pictures hair Justin Bieber short how to get justin bieber hair 2011. Justin Bieber got a haircut
  • Justin Bieber got a haircut



  • spgtopper
    05-10 12:53 PM
    An event in DC would be convinient for members who live or work in and around the DC area, and also because the concentration of working people in the city and vicinity is higher. People who work in the area can stop by after work and network over dinner.

    Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.





    dresses justin bieber armpit hair 2011 how to get justin bieber hair 2011. justin bieber haircut april
  • justin bieber haircut april



  • LONGGCQUE
    04-15 08:02 AM
    Join the campaign on I485 filing thread .... there could be 1000's of who are impacted ...



    more...


    makeup East coast time, justin how to get justin bieber hair 2011. hair 2011 justin bieber tour
  • hair 2011 justin bieber tour



  • Almond
    07-13 09:17 AM
    Damn I am going to be pissed off if he gets a green card before I do.

    Pegasus you made my morning. I can't stop laughing at this:D





    girlfriend Justin Bieber how to get justin bieber hair 2011. JUSTIN BIEBER CUT HIS HAIR
  • JUSTIN BIEBER CUT HIS HAIR



  • yabayaba
    11-17 01:07 PM
    Could you update your profile?





    hairstyles girlfriend justin bieber new hair 2011. justin bieber images new. justin how to get justin bieber hair 2011. ieber new hair 2011. JUSTIN
  • ieber new hair 2011. JUSTIN



  • on_h1b_since_1998
    02-08 12:51 PM
    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.





    SunnySurya
    08-03 09:42 PM
    I think thousand is over exagerated. Most people have filled their application at NSC.
    I also have a consiparacy theory now. The dates porbably have moved out because of TSC as they did not have enough cases to process.
    Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....





    pointlesswait
    04-07 09:33 AM
    i think ur employer/lawyer was retarded to send a check dated 2005..as far as i know.. check have a validity of 90 days..(atleast most of them do)

    anyway..tough luck brother !



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY