
Honda is preparing a Type-RAt last, I received my approval on May 8th 2008. What a relief. I have learned a lot from this fourm. Thanks a lot guys.
honda crz type r. du futurFriends,
Please let me know any good Immigration attorney to transfer my pending 485 case.
Would you recommned Murthy or Rajiv khanna, they seem to be bit expensive. Are they good at returning calls and answering queries. Gurus, your opinion please.
Thanks in advance.
the new Honda CR-Z is thewalking_dude
12-05 11:34 AM
ACLU is using USCIS/FBI over namecheck delays. Not sure if the lawsuit is limited to Citizenship applicants or GC applicants can be included.
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_7632838?nclick_check=1
If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.
Here are the contact details:
NADINE STROSSEN1
President of the ACLU
nstrossen@nyls.edu
===================
Their general feedback form
http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
============
You can search for your local ACLU contact:
http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/
ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org
Honda CR Z Type R due latehelpfriends
04-17 09:55 AM
and yes, it's a very odd situation. Hard to explain and maybe I should have tried to clarify more earlier.
From what I gather(heard 3rd party), the foreign parent company set up an office here in the US over a year ago and this person came over on an L1visa and has been here since early 2007 working, and traveling back and forth to their home country and paid wages by their foreign employer. This new office/company has not done much,if any business, direct in the US(no employees, etc) the past 1st year of their visa.
The same foreign parent bought a majority share of a 2nd company in the US end of 2007 which is established here. The foreign parent filed an L1A visa petition for this same person, early 2008 on behalf of the newly bought US company which did get approved? Like I said, for whatever reason, this person came over here early(stupid!) with that green card waiver and has been working. I do not presently know if he has gone back for an interview and made it back with a visa or not at this point?
All in all, I think this situation is getting worse from the sounds of it.
more...
Honda CR Z Type R due lateJuz curious if there is an option to get a Visitor visa without attesting the interview at consulate.
some Travel agents have told My brother in law that they can arrange for Visitor visa without going to consulate. To my knowledge its not possible. one have to attend an Interview at the consulate and do finger prints to get a visa.
Anybody have any similar experience / information ?
Don't trust the travel agents. All visitors to the U.S (with a few exceptions) have to appear for the interview.
honda working on cr-z type rI had applied for PERM in 2006 with software programmer title with 8 yrs exp in EB2 and got it approved so i don't think it should be a issue. I have applied my second PERM in April 09 as senior software engineer with 10+ exp in EB2 still waiting to get it approved. My lawyer never raised any issue with my current labor in EB2 so i think we should qualify in EB2 with software engineer position. Where did you find this information about limiting EB2 to managers only? If you want to get in the line for GC don't waste time.. do it ASAP. It is taking a long time to get PERM approvals, don't know whats going on at DOL and why it is taking this long. There are hardly any approvals after Nov 08. Did anyone with PD after Nov 08 got their PERM approved recently?
more...
wait to see a black CR-Zwhy is there not an EB3 Philipenes with backlogs?
that would free up EB3 ROW and allow spillover
Clearly Philipenes has enough applicants to have backlog issues???
Mugens Honda Cr Z Rear ViewIn California,
www.edjoin.org
You need to be a credentailed teacher to get a H1B in most cases. For credentialing, you either need a B Ed from India or complete the teacher credentailing program in US. For the credentailing program, you will need to get your degree evaulated, pass the CSET exam or Praxis in some cases and finish the university requirement.
Pls PM me if you need more details.
more...
Mugen tuner parts for Hondahas anyone heard about the following? don't quite know where it is originally coming from. it's from here (http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news09/news09_0210.htm)
2/10/2009
When the alien beneficiary voluntarily departs from the employment in an hostile environment to get a new job, and the USCIS obtains an evidence, either before 180 days or after 180 days of filing of I-140 and I-485, the foreign worker may face a risk of denial or revocation of the petition, because of the evidence of such alien's intent not to work for the employer for the petitioned job, and the AC-21 rule is not available for alien beneficiaries with evidence of actively searching for new employment. In this case, foreign workers who had departed from the employment, not because of the layoff, or because of the alien's decision to change employment.
Such adverse evidence can also haunt after the foreign workers obtaining the Green Card as the law allows the USCIS to initiate the Green Card revocation proceeding before the immigration courts under the law that the USCIS can revoke a Green Card, should they belatedly find and establish such adverse evidence after the approval of a Green Card, which should have formed a basis for the adjudicator to deny the I-485 applications had the adjudicator known the facts and evidence.
The issues here involve in most cases hostile employers or other third parties who possess such evidence, and offer to the USCIS to hurt such foreign workers. Usually such denial or revocation is preceded by the USCIS' initiation of a notice of intent to deny or revoke (NOID or NOIR) when such action is taken before the Green Card is approved, but when a revocation proceeding is initiated after the green card approval, they file revocation proceeding before an immigrant court as such alien is entitled to a hearing and decision by an immigrant judge.
2010 Honda CR-Z HybridI agree something that does not increase total visa numbers can only pass this year.
more...
CRZ Type-R. How it should haveWe didnot file MTR. As per my lawyer, MTR takes around 2-3 months and if in case MTR gets denied then the total time (from the date of denial) will considered as illegal and it will create more problems. I also went along with my wife to chennai embassy(both H1 and H4 renwal ), they just asked me my paystubs and about my company . they didnot ask my wife any questions.
2011 Honda CR Z Hybridbikram_das_in
04-20 09:48 AM
Immigration reform is for all.....
1) Path to citizenship for undocumented workers
2) Relief to backlogged EB/FB immigration - pork for us
3) Foolproof border security and enforcement of immigration law - pork for Antis
So it's a win win for everybody. We should support this march and show our solidarity to CIR.
more...
Back to Honda Civic Type Rprioritydate
08-13 01:03 AM
Well, are we all not trying to be Americans? So what�s wrong with cheering for the guy who makes this nation proud? If we were ALL trying to permanently migrate to India, in that case you will not see any opposition to Bhindra's achievement. I personally think that there is no need to make issue out of "this" or "that" on the forum for everything going on in the world. Both these gentleman and others who did well are remarkably disciplined human beings and we ought to celebrate their perfection, maybe by trying to be closer to perfection showing a little more appreciation for each other.
Although I must quote a reporter on the news recently who said "When we wave Americans flags, we want to be called/seen as patriots and when others wave their flags, we call them nationalist". I found this comment very interesting.
The point is, no matter what, we will find our differences superseding anything and everything in front of us under any given situation. That�s just Great�. maybe that�s part of being human �. do we expect ourselves to behave/react better than this�. Maybe we just want others to behave better than "this".
There is nothing wrong, I was just showing the "fairness", Mr Would be "American".
Honda CR-Z: in 2012 a 200-hp
more...
2011 Honda Crz Type R. thenI am looking for recommendations from fellow forum members to choose a right service for my education evaluation. I need to get my Indian engineering degree evaluated (course by course) for an application in MBA school. I know about WES, but they are asking attested copies from university and registrar..
I thought some one might know some agency that can give evaluation based on original or copies without having to go through in India.
Appreciate feedback..
honda crz type r.gc_kaavaali
07-19 07:47 AM
As far as my knowledge is concerned Change of address triggers Soft update on pending applications (If you change for pending applications also). This happened to my case also when i changed my address last year.
Hi Folks
My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
<> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
<> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
Any insights will help
Ram
more...
Mugen Civic Type R PictureInteresting question. Since they are taking 8-10 days or more to generate receipts perhaps we can send papers in now and hope they generate a receipt in the first week of July.
honda crz type r.Bump
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2011 Honda CRZ :mine reached on the 27th. I had last update on 27th and 28th
pd_recapturing
04-28 08:32 AM
I also exactly same cris email as legal_A_IN_limbo yesterday. My employer revoked my H1B.
Do not go by wordings of this message. I have not heard any message that says that previously approved H1B is revoked. I think, this is standard message that indicates that H1B has been revoked.
From what you have mentioned, the answer to your question lies in the notice that USCIS has sent to your attorney....The letter should have exactly the steps needed and the time to respond....Your best bet is to request the attorney to send you a copy of the letter....
Personally, I think USCIS would request the empoyer to sign the check or re-issue a new one and send it within 30 days....it is not a big deal....
All the best....