Wednesday, June 8, 2011

helix piercing stud

helix piercing stud. piercing studs. nose studshelix piercing stud. piercing studs. nose studs

  • piercing studs. nose studs



  • cdeneo
    01-11 04:39 AM
    Thanks so much for your feedback on this query - this is really helpful.

    I am a resident of Washington state and would really appreciate any additional information you can share with me regarding eligibility and application for UC benefits here (documentation required (A# required?), other application requirements to be aware of, etc). My I-140 is approved and I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days and I am currently working on my EAD.

    Thanks again for your help with this query, I look forward to hearing from you.

    There are really two questions here. First, are you eligible for unemployment compensation? And second, will applying for unemployment compensation adversely impact your application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident?


    The answer to the first question is controlled by the law of the particular state in which you worked and/or reside. In theory, to be eligible one must have worked long enough that an adequate amount of UC insurance was paid into the UC system, AND one must be willing and ABLE to accept new employment. The law varies from state to state with respect to whether someone in your situation qualifies as "ABLE" to accept new employment. If you let me know where you reside and work, I can try to provide further guidance as to eligibility for UC benefits.

    As to the second question, (assuming your I-140 has been approved and your I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days) under the INA, when your PD is reached and your I-485 is adjudicated, you are required to have the intention to take up an offer of permanent full time employment in the same or similar occupation for which your LC was granted. This is a prospective requirement, and your employment status prior to the actual grant of AOS is relevant only to the extent that it supports or undercuts your ability to prove that you have an appropriate offer of full time employment which you intend to take up. There is no requirement that you be employed while you are waiting for your priority date to become current and your I-485 to be adjudicated. However, being unemployed or employed in an entirely unrelated occupation could trigger USCIS to perform a more searching inquiry into the bona fides of the prospective AC21 qualifying job offer and your intention to accept it.

    To the best of my knowledge, USCIS is not notified when an AOS applicant applies for UC. Similarly, I am not aware of any cases where an UC claim triggered an RFE. Nevertheless, it would be prudent to act on the assumption that USCIS is aware of UC claims and be well prepared to prove one's intention to take up a bona fide offer of AC 21 qualifying employment once your PD is reached.





    helix piercing stud. I have a small stud in my earhelix piercing stud. I have a small stud in my ear
  • I have a small stud in my ear



  • dealsnet
    09-08 03:40 PM
    Get ready for an interview. USCIS transfer your petition to NBC for interview by local office.
    Go with a $1000/day lawyer, or, if you are confident and clean case, go alone with all documents.





    helix piercing stud. pierced earing. 3-Stud amphelix piercing stud. pierced earing. 3-Stud amp
  • pierced earing. 3-Stud amp



  • chanduv23
    02-26 02:52 PM
    Hi

    According to my experience it doesnt make a difference whom you contact. I would suggest contact all (both senators of your state and local congressperson). It has no negative bearing on your case. I would also suggest
    that you contact the ombudsman. You never know whats going to click in the end.

    Best

    cinqsit

    Yes, one has to do everything. It helps solve the issue from all directions. It helps educate law makers about issues, also allows Ombudsman's office to understand common issues.

    On another note, if anyone is having issues with their petitions and need help, you can also contact IV, send a message or post it on the forum.

    Post issues on various forums on the internet too helps





    helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.
  • Tragus piercing earring stud.



  • ImmiLosers
    10-06 03:42 PM
    HE likes RED though..

    How can I check mine?:confused:

    And what does 3 red dots on my messages mean?

    Thanks



    more...


    helix piercing stud. Body Jewelry, Helix Piercing,helix piercing stud. Body Jewelry, Helix Piercing,
  • Body Jewelry, Helix Piercing,



  • Axilleus
    10-23 10:42 AM
    EAD application sent Aug 26 (Arrived Aug 28)
    RN Sep 17
    FP Oct 20
    Current Status: Case received and pending

    I am supposed to start working on Nov 5 and I pray and hope to get my EAD by then.





    helix piercing stud. Now, ear cartilage piercingshelix piercing stud. Now, ear cartilage piercings
  • Now, ear cartilage piercings



  • sdudeja
    11-15 01:55 PM
    Hi

    I am a teacher on H1B. I am here with a company GTRR. If you are a math, science or special education teacher you can get job easily. The company site is gtrr.net.



    more...


    helix piercing stud. Helix Piercing Earrings middothelix piercing stud. Helix Piercing Earrings middot
  • Helix Piercing Earrings middot



  • chanduv23
    11-09 08:16 AM
    Did someone say beer? If you guys will bring in chips and salsa, I will get beer. Let me know if you decide for 7ish on Friday. Will be there.

    Cheers,

    Cool - lets have a theme for the party and we can all wear clothes based on that theme. How about ramayana?
    Obama - Rama
    Michelle - Sita
    Sasha and malia - lava and kusa
    biden - lakshmana

    one of us will be ravana, kumbakarna .....

    with beer chips and salsa - I would also recommend shish kebabs with spicy chutney and offocurse onion and mirchi bhajjis

    and some champagne - because they may make an announcement "Best costume winners will get a green card"





    helix piercing stud. helix piercehelix piercing stud. helix pierce
  • helix pierce



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 04:44 PM
    Most Photoshop 6 tutorials also work the same in PS7. I don't really follow many tutorials, so I don't know any of the good sites with tutorials, but if you run a search on www.google.com for Photoshop tutorials you should get something. Even if they are for PS6, they will most likely work in PS7.



    more...


    helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.
  • Tragus piercing earring stud.



  • yabadaba
    06-30 04:09 PM
    the other thing about ombudsman replying to emails..i wouldd have written to him.. but neither do i have a "technical issue" problem...nor do i have an established line of communication open with thee ombudsman's office...so i m just trying to get some info from gautam who seemed to have that.





    helix piercing stud. Rabbit Crown Dog Piercing Studhelix piercing stud. Rabbit Crown Dog Piercing Stud
  • Rabbit Crown Dog Piercing Stud



  • insbaby
    08-06 02:36 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.

    For EB3:
    ---------
    You get married
    ************* Apply in PERM
    First Kid
    ************* PERM approved, 140 Filed
    Second Kid
    First Kid goes to Pre-K
    ************* 140 approved, waiting for PD
    Second Kid goes to Pre K
    You buy a Home
    Kids going to High School
    ************* PD is CURRENT, appy I485
    Kids going to College
    Kids graduated
    Kids getting married
    You get grandchildren
    You retire from work
    Enjoying after retirement at home with wife
    *************Email from CIS, says "Welcome to the....." and "Card Production Orderd"


    For EB2:
    ---------
    .......
    .......
    Kids getting married
    *************Email from CIS, says "Welcome to the....." and "Card Production Orderd"
    You get grandchildren
    You retire from work
    Enjoying after retirement at home with wife



    more...


    helix piercing stud. Rabbit Crown Dog Piercing Studhelix piercing stud. Rabbit Crown Dog Piercing Stud
  • Rabbit Crown Dog Piercing Stud



  • GCAmigo
    02-09 01:02 PM
    Pardon my ignorance.

    What is op-ed ?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed

    ~GCA





    helix piercing stud. probleme Helix pierced onhelix piercing stud. probleme Helix pierced on
  • probleme Helix pierced on



  • ashish3
    10-30 04:33 PM
    Update to my case. Submitted Originally on July 2nd for I-140/I-1485. USCIS Sent back everything on Aug�28 stating Original Labor missing. Attorney sent back the case on Sep 11th with a cover letter that the labor could be requested by USCIS to DOL. The copy of ETA9089 & certified online copy was attached with the original case. I was hoping that they will accept the case this time as I have seen similar cases where they accept the case and issue RFE at a later date. Attorney also mentioned that he got receipts for similar cases like this.

    Today- USCIS returned back the application (both I-140 & I-1485) with the letter saying that the dates are not current even though the date stamped was July 2nd on the case. I talked to attorney and he is planning to send the case back to them giving examples on the similar cases and putting a strong cover letter. The final plan of action still needs to be finalized. Looks like I am the unlucky one presently from the batch of 400 K applications. I don�t know how to express my pain, agony frustration I have gone through the last 4 months. I don�t have words to express myself but just feel so terribly sad and disappointed from this whole process I have been going through... I am also planning to contact the local senators /congressman and sought their help & attention.



    more...


    helix piercing stud. Cartilage/Helix piercinghelix piercing stud. Cartilage/Helix piercing
  • Cartilage/Helix piercing



  • babuworld
    12-07 02:23 PM
    I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.

    I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.

    Thanks,
    babu work.





    helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.
  • Tragus piercing earring stud.



  • sanju
    01-30 05:08 PM
    How reliable is this Tracker(or any) data? I don't think all the registered people who gets their GC would come back and change the status of their application to 'Approved' in the Tracker. Though its better than nothing but still data is too vague to derive any real conclusion.


    Here are two quotes from the Greatest thinker of all times :p-

    'The quality of the output of any system is as good as the quality of the input'
    - by sanju on IV in 2009

    'Any system is as good as the humans operating that system'
    - by sanju on IV in 2009



    I guess it means we all have to continously do our little part.



    .



    more...


    helix piercing stud. eyebrow piercing studs. ahelix piercing stud. eyebrow piercing studs. a
  • eyebrow piercing studs. a



  • morchu
    07-24 12:02 PM
    You do not loose your priority date even if the old employer revokes the 140.

    As long as there aren't be any provable fraud intentions involved, in the whole GC process with the old employer, the priority date remains with you.

    -Morchu

    Recommend brining wide on H4 considering you have H1B once she is here you apply for her 485 along with yours.

    1- Yes
    2- Yes (but the job duties have to be relatively the same)
    3- tricky, if your employer revokes your i-140 before you file a change then you lose the date. its tricky waters





    helix piercing stud. piercing earrings helixhelix piercing stud. piercing earrings helix
  • piercing earrings helix



  • kcindian
    08-03 11:11 PM
    I have a follow-up question. If I do not get my EAD before my current one expires, am i out of status? I have a LIN number for the renewal submission.



    more...


    helix piercing stud. cartilage piercing needlehelix piercing stud. cartilage piercing needle
  • cartilage piercing needle



  • gcpain
    07-24 02:44 PM
    I did not realize this before and even my attorney did not tell me anything about this. what is the requiremnet for passport to apply I485? same time my application was mailed today afternoon in registered post. If there is slight chance of rejecting I want to call back my application and applying with new passport. what you guys think about this?





    helix piercing stud. Forward+helix+piercing+helix piercing stud. Forward+helix+piercing+
  • Forward+helix+piercing+



  • forgerator
    11-15 09:42 AM
    why do we even need a bulletin in this case? sheer waste of time for even the folks publishing it,
    waste of gov resources, IT guy has to update, gov employee has to check, someone has to send out the release.

    Seems to me like its been decided by BO or HC .......go home everyone.

    agreed. Very frustrating to see the lack of movement.





    helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.helix piercing stud. Tragus piercing earring stud.
  • Tragus piercing earring stud.



  • skothuru
    06-21 12:03 PM
    Congratulations!!!!!

    Would you plz confirm us on the Birth Certificate?

    Me & my husband got our Birth Certificates in 2005 with all the correct birth details. Do you think we might still need affidavits for Late Registration of Birth?Please throw some light on this as there's lot of confusion going on this.





    freedom1
    01-20 01:20 PM
    did u request a change, ex address change,..


    No I did not made any change of address.

    BTW, I did called the USCIS Service Center (If you can call it that), and customer rep. basically he readed it the same document back to me.
    When I asked him what he meant, he said, "Your case has been approved and we sent you the approval letter."

    Oh well. I have no option but to wait and see what they sent me.

    I'll believe it when I see it!

    Freedom1.





    indyanguy
    02-02 09:03 PM
    Bumping for help..



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY