My friend and I had a conversation a few nights ago. He recently switched to Mac.
friend: i dont like how Mac OS X software is so artsy though
marijuana tattoo middot; # ganjaBigDukeSix
Mar 24, 06:36 PM
It's a great deal; can I hire someone to convince my wife I need an iPad? Nothing I can say will convince her otherwise ;)
I am right there with ya. Great deal, I want one, but can't quite get the approval to spend $ I don't really have. I just got the credit card paid off.....
more...
Ganja FaeriesAm I the only one that feels like we've heard this song and dance before??
Isn't it the same stuff we heard from the record companies and music stores when people started downloading music? You can't stop a technological shift just because you want to keep the same profits. Let Wally-World and Target threaten all they want. It's not going to stop anything.
Barbie Goes Wildjacobtaylor1987
Mar 28, 05:49 PM
"Oh, one more thing..we've got a preview of the new iOS5, and I'd love to show it to you."
more...
splendens tattoo has beenJoshuarocks
Apr 11, 01:22 PM
What we need to do is GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE and IRS.. thats what we need to get rid of and bring the jobs back from India.. We also need to take complete control of the banks and corporations - power to the people.. or freedom, something this country does not have at present.
Ganja+girls+wallpaperThe military and the Army has had a "dialogue" with Apple for years... pretty much every project involving a piece of field equipment has gone to another manufacturer because of durability concerns.
It must be those pesky water sensors. :D
more...
marydec Great ganja up theI hate to say it efoto, but the situation sounds dire.
As a woman who has worked retail, I am sure she remembers you as well... and... if she had been interested, I think she would have found an excuse to 'help' you out. :(
:edit: and yes, I read through the whole post. :p
GANJA IS THE NEW TATTOOseeing the success of these kids i'm sure apple will start selling them too (only better quality)
uNL 4 lyfe tattoo thread.citizenzen
Mar 24, 11:00 AM
It'll kill at the junior high spring talent show.
If the baton twirler drops it a few times, you just might nose her out of third place. [ouch]
I definitely have to disagree with him. Typing on a touch screen just makes me angry...
The average normal person should not be touch typing. Before computers, the majority of homes did not have a typewriter. Most businessman did not have a typewriter on their desk either (their secretaries did), and certainly not a keypunch machine. This keyboard everywhere UI has only been common for 3 decades and hopefully will be gone in a lot less than another 3 decades. The popular tablets (PalmPilot, iPad) are good first steps.
I think sometimes people can be intimidated by all the choices. The trick, when learning, is simplify things, imo. [snip]
Do this over and over again, with different subjects, until you get a feel for DoF.
You know that is an excellent suggestion and I am going to do exactly that. Brilliant!
Thank you very much.
$1.10/L for regular at the co-op across the way i think that makes it about $4.17/Gallon
scaredpoet
Dec 27, 11:06 PM
There are more iPhones, Macs, etc. sold here than anywhere in the world.
Where are your figures to back this up?
I don't care. I'm an iPhone owner. I don't have to prove affection for Apple products to anyone.
I didn't ask you to prove your affection, nor do I care what your affections are. I'm pointing out that your argument has no validity, irrespective of where your "affections" may lie.
Again you are not getting it. Maybe you never been around thieves but they will after anything they can sell. It is not like if they can't get the iPhone they will pick up their ball and go home.
Of course not, but it deters thieves from using the online system for easy pickins to commit fraud. So it's not as easy to steal an iPhone online anymore, and other smartphones aren't hot sellers, so they'll go find some other scam that affects someone else.
Yes they are linking to the same site. Have you got proof that The Consumerist is an unreliable website?
The burden of proof lies with you, who is to trying to make a point with thin, if any, actual evidence. I'm not using nor relying on the Consumerist to make my point, so I don't have to prove its validity or lack thereof.
On the other hand, you are using ONLY the Consumerist (and a couple blogs that are blindly parroting the Consumerist without doing any research of their own), and just telling me I HAVE to beleive the consumerist because YOU say it's "well-respected." Well, *I* never really respected the Consumerist, because it has a history of blindly following sensationalist leads and has a marked anti-corporate leaning. I'm more inclined to respect sources that are objective and don't have a mission that blatantly compromises that objectivity. So sorry, you'll have to find additional evidence. And I'm not going to do your homework for you.
What in the hell does this have to do with zip codes. They are blocking NYC. Period.
They are blocking sales online, by zip code. that makes it the cornerstone of this issue, and has everything to do with it.
Now you're getting me pissed.
Why, because you can't effectively prove your case because it relies on a single, un-corroborated source? Then you're taking this too personally. Why you have so much invested in convincing people that AT&T is blocking iPhone sales - and only online - for network resource control, is beyond me. Especially when such a tactic would have no effect on the problem this alleged conspiracy would supposedly solve. And the fact that you need to sell it so hard that it "pisses [you] off" that someone would challenge your thin and faulty argument kinda confirms you don't really have a leg to stand on.
You guys realize the 2TB is just a theorized maximum? The technology is quite there yet.