images Free Kitten Wallpapers - Enjoy 
Angel KittyI disagree...I think our next steps should be letters/webfaxes/phone calls to senators and Congressmen/women.
The reason why the flower protest news gained some legs was because it was unique. Lets not over do things. Now that we have somewhat of the media coverage, especially in NY times & Washington Post, we should write letters to senators/congress and request assistance.
We should all write personal letters highlighting what happened and send it to out to congressmen/women. 2 Senators from your state and your house rep.
That will make a huge difference, recently an IV member sent a letter and s/he has already gotten a call from the office, with a promise to look into it.
I called my senator's local office, and they asked me to send a letter, the senator would send an inquiry to USCIS.
Again, LETTER. no email, faxes. The staff clearly told me "Send a letter", and the senator will respond to it. Senator goes thru every postage paid letter.
wallpaper Angel Kitty
Flying KittenWe applied for SSN today, they said the same thing that it should not be a problem to get SSN. But i guess the best option would be to refile instead of waiting for renewal as i plan to use my EAD and work.
Desktop Wallpaper Kitten. KITTY WALLPAPERS FOR DESKTOPMy case my company pays $325 for both(me and spouse)
$70 * 2 (Finger Print)
$170* 2
$180 * 2
I have take care of it, plus I have already spent around $700 for medical, there is no lawer fees though
2011 Flying Kitten
Free Playful Kitten Wallpapersjai_immigration
06-26 09:51 AM
You could either file AC21 or file after you revceive RFE, but when there is RFE they may also request paystubs, not just offer letter.
more...
relaxed kitten WallpaperI got an approval in March 2007 and status still says 'the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable". As I guess approval notice was sent to my employer's old address and so returned. My employer got address changed and sent request to Nebraska Service Centere to resent the documents, but documents not received yet. Still waiting.
Thanks!
You should act fast and call NSC ASAP to see why the notice was not resent. I hope this situation doesn't affect our I-485s sent on 2nd July when the I-140 was pending. (It was approved on 7/18)
kitten desktop wallpaper.My situation:
I've been given offers by two companies, A and B.
I am currently under my F1 student visa, OPT status, my OPT started at July 2010.
Company A is now processing my H1B petition, and this is the first time I apply for H1B. But I haven't started to work for them yet, they set the start date to be in Jan. next year. They just filed my H1B petition before Thanksgiving.
Right now, I decided not to work for Company A for some personal reasons, and I will work for Company B next year February. (2011) And Company B is going to file a H1B petition for me after the Thanksgiving holiday.
My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. Will I be out of status, if Company A withdraw their H1B petition filed for me? How can I avoid this problem. What should I ask Company A to do, and what should I ask Company B to do.
I am willing to give more details if an attorney can really help me answer my questions. I would really appreciate that! It's kind of urgent. Thanks very much!
You can have multiple H1B. If I were you, I wouldnt tell anything to the company A at this juncture.
more...
kitten desktop wallpaper.lvinaykumar
05-18 12:42 PM
The only scenario where porting from EB3 to EB2 would help someone else in the EB3 queue is when the person who ported does not use the regular allotment of the EB3 and hence another EB3 person gets it. But then, a lot of EB3 folks get in front of other EB3s by moving to EB2 and this reduces the chance of the extra visa numbers reaching EB3. I would say porting is not good for the EB3 people staying in EB3 except a few situations.
I was not aware that EB3 were getting over regular allotment....but porting is the only way i see people getting the GC in a reasonable time-frame if you are stuck in EB3 queue :cool:
2010 Desktop Wallpaper Kitten. KITTY WALLPAPERS FOR DESKTOP
Free Kitten Wallpapers - EnjoyPer Canadian Immigration law, if a person is offered a PR and if thats not used, then that person wont be given another PR the second time. ....
Do you have a link to this info anywhere (official website?)
more...
kittens wallpaper desktopgc_in_30_yrs
01-22 06:59 PM
"thank you" looks a small word but it is the only word i have to convey my thanks.
fighters wont stop fighting until they win.
we are fighters.
hair Free Playful Kitten Wallpapers
kitten desktop wallpaper.sriwaitingforgc
06-05 10:17 AM
"Unless you *are* a US citizen, you must choose the second option."
I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.
SK.
.
more...
Kittens Wallpaper 800 x 600I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Whose fault do you think it is?
It is the hight of carelessness.
Passport was expired when you went to consulate!
I can't believe it.
You deserved it.
Now go get the passport renewed and get back in line.
hot relaxed kitten Wallpaper
Buddha loves kittens desktopAs of May 30, 2006, our total contributions stand at $ 137,616.10.
IV team would like to thank all the contributors who have shown a great deal of passion and commitment to this cause and helped us achieve the goal of reaching 130K by Memorial Day.
We are extremely pleased with the enthusiasm of our membership. Almost 30% of our members have contributed funds at some point.
Our contributions not only help us fund the public advocacy and professional help we receive from Quinn-Gillespie, it also represents the strength and commitment of the people who constitute this organization. The amount of funds we get is also a measure of the amount of frustration faced by nearly half a million legal high-skills immigrants who are victims of a broken system. It is also a measure of the strength and resolve of people who want to stand up to an unfair system and fight it.
We thank all our contributors for showing a firm resolve and participating in this effort.
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."
Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)
http://www.rowleycorvette.com/cards/misc0011.jpg
more...house Siamese Mix Kitten wallpaper
Free Piano Kittens WallpapersPlease appply EAD renewal in 120 days advance. You will get in time. :)
My lawyer said I can work up to 3 months with receipt provided it was applied at least 90 days before expiry...
I think its good to call USCIS directly and confirm.. Most of us will be in same boat sooner or later...
This applies for renewal cases only.. not for first time EAD (actual card needed)
tattoo kitten desktop wallpaper.
Kitten Desktop Wallpaper.How come you got two red square thingies with just one post? :confused::eek::cool::D
The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin for January 2008 contains more bad news for Indian nationals in the EB2 category. The cutoff date for EB2, India, retrogressed by two additional years, to January 1, 2000. Moreover, the prediction contained in the Visa Bulletin for EB2, India, is that the annual limit could be reached within the next few months. If this occurs, the category will become "unavailable" for the remainder of the fiscal year.
The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply
EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.
thanks
ram
more...pictures kitten desktop wallpaper.
Kitten sleep desktopsatishku_2000
08-10 03:18 PM
Hi All,
I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.
Please advise.
Depends on what kind of company you work for and what kind of proferred wage your GC application has and what kind of money you been making on w2s since your labor process has started. Again it all depends on whether you receive an RFE or not but if you work for a company that is H1B dependent and has multiple 140 petitions pending and your application is filed with NSC , I think you should be prepared for an RFE on your companies ability to pay.
dresses Buddha loves kittens desktop
Siamese KittensHi,
I am on H1B visa. My parents due to a medical condition cannot take care of themselves. They need someone to be present with them 24 hrs a day. Can I get them on H4 visa as dependent? I would like to keep them for 2-3 years in US and take care of them. Please let me know my options.
Thanks in advance.
CG
more...makeup kittens wallpaper desktop
Siamese Mix Kitten wallpapersweet_jungle
12-04 04:56 PM
Next year in July when we will become current, it will again become a game of probability. Because of the 2 specific issues I mentioned, we will have a slightly lower probability of our cases getting picked up. So, I am trying to be pro-active to address these specific issues. The issues definitely need to be fixed as these are glaring glitches in the USCIS file transfer system. I am thinking that we can draft a letter and all affected people can write to Ombudsman. Let me know what everybody thinks
I fail to see why these cases you are referring to are any worse off than many others.
I filed my I485 in May 2007, have been current for more than a third of the interim period and still waiting.
I have filed two service requests, two congressional enquiries and nothing. So have other people and it has not helped them either.
We are all in a black hole hoping for our cases to see the light of day some time just like the WAC cases you refer to.
girlfriend Kitten Desktop Wallpaper.
Kitten Wallpapers. Downloadif your application is ready to get a visa you will get it , we cant force USCIS to do some things neither its a defined process that application SHOULD be preadjudicated its like a best practice
I have recieved date july 17th 2007, Notice date sep 13th,recieved by R Williams.I have not got RFE till now, no 2nd finger printing notice. Should I go to USCIS and ask them to take a 2nd finger print.No clue that FBI Name check is cleared.WHAT TO DO?
hairstyles Kittens Wallpaper 800 x 600
Hello Kittysuch mistakes are not uncommon, i have seen instances in the past where they will accept corrections if you write a letter with a clear explanation. A note of caution when i called USCIS in the past to inquire about sending corrections, they cautioned me to wait until i have a receipt, they said, otherwise the stuff may get lost in mail and will be un-traceable.
Don't worry too much - it is usually correctable.
hey ,
My 140 was in TSC and recently got transfered to NSC,where my 1-485 is pending.
At this point I dont think my employer revoked 140 .(pretty much sure)
If it is cleaning up files ,then why Pending again ,this is what is making me worried.
victory by chance did you call USCIS to check what is happening with your case.
(I invoked AC 21 and also got RFE last August when my PD was current momentarily for which i responded back with EVL(employment verification letter) .
Any thoughts.
Me and my wife are on EAD and son is US citizen. Have travelled to India 3 times in last 2 years and POE was Newark, New Jersey airport everytime. Latest was March 15, 2009.
Used Advance Parole to enter everytime.
No problem ever. Only required to wait in another room till advance parole is stamped.
this time however they asked questions like profession. how many years in comapny etc. ?