Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. love quotes and sayings

  • love quotes and sayings



  • invincibleasian
    01-14 09:27 PM
    upto 6 months. they send out a letter as soon as you apply stating they have recvd yur app and working on it. I had applied for a Name correction. They refused after a couple of weeks itself and asked me to get it corrected in the visa consulate of the home country. When I went for stamping in chennai I pointed out error and the new stamp had the right name. Consult your attorney.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • superdude
    07-18 12:13 AM
    Let us give our leaders a break for now. Let us focus on filing the apps ASAP. IV core has been working on these issues for a long time. Let us knock one wicket at a time.

    All,

    USCIS and DOS had to correct the bulletin in response to tremendous public pressure because quite clearly the error was theirs.

    We have to use this momentum to work out two root causes of this mess which are also completely due to USCIS and FBI inefficiency, and yet the consequences are borne by applicants:

    (1) Visa Number Wastage: Fix Through Recapture

    (2) Name Check Delays:

    (a) More than 30 FBI analysts should be granted for the process
    (b) Process itself streamlined -- are the Reference file checks really useful? See Ombudsmans 2007 report.
    (c) More information on name check status should be made available easily -- we should not have to ask our Congresswoman or schedule an Infopass appointment just to find out (i) when our data was submitted to the FBI and (ii) at what stage we are stuck -- IBIS, Fingerprint or the Name Check itself

    We should all keep calling Lofgren's office so that she does not let up the pressure on these root causes (after all Gonzalez himself acknowledges there is a bigger problem.). I thanked her for her work so far and also emphasized that these root causes are what she should really be going after.

    And in case you want to sit back down and celebrate, I just want to point out that even if you manage to file, if these two things are not fixed there is no telling how many years (decade?) you will be waiting.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • ski_dude12
    07-13 08:08 PM
    You are welcome to live your life in fear of USCIS by all means. I am not interested in being a slave like you. I hope you enjoy your slavery till it lasts.

    And btw, I really give two hoots to your source. I have read your other posts and frankly this post of yours does not surprise me. I value my sleep much more.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes your
  • cute love quotes your



  • japs19
    02-20 05:19 PM
    As I got 3 years ext. I am a bit relaxed about re-starting my GC process with new employer. Why rush, with the retro, it won't get me GC any sooner anyways so I plan to taste the water before I take the obligation of GC sponsorship from new employer.



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • bbct
    04-16 09:59 AM
    FYI, the response from my attorney firm -

    Question -
    1) Can we request for an extension of time - if in case the time allocated to respond is 30 days or less?

    Response -
    1) A request can not be made for an extension on any RFE response times.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. funny love quotes for your
  • funny love quotes for your



  • ossidon
    06-25 02:08 PM
    ^^^^^^
    Good Initiative psaxena. Count me in !



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes for her. cute
  • cute love quotes for her. cute



  • map_boiler
    06-28 10:57 PM
    I was a student on f1 and had applied and used my OPT period. The OPT card has A#. I am applying I-485 with I-140 pending and have I-140 reciept

    Should I use the OPT A# everywhere on the application?
    NO. Just mark it as "None". USCIS will assign you a new A# when you file I-485. In my case my OPT A# and A# assigned with approved I-140 are different. In your case, since your I-140 is pending, they have not yet assigned you a number. You should receive one with your I-485 receipt or with your I-140 approval (which ever is received earlier).


    I do not have any other documentation related to my OPT except the expired OPT/EAD card. IS this suffiecnt documentation?
    You should provide front and back copies of the expired OPT EAD card. Also check with your attorney regarding any other documentation required. I've submitted copies of the expired OPT EAD and form I-765 I filed to obtain my OPT EAD (not sure if my attorney will use this when he files my I-765, though).


    There is question on the I-765 which ask IF i had applied for EAD before. WOuld the answer to this be yes I have used OPT before? If yes what is the location of the USCIS office where I applied. I have no clue about this

    I answered yes. The USCIS service center will depend on the state in which your school is located...and to which you mailed the I-765 for OPT EAD.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. 5 Responses to “15 Love Quotes
  • 5 Responses to “15 Love Quotes



  • deardar
    09-14 10:25 AM
    And why not?

    Please allow me to answer your question when I see you in person.!:o



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. love sayings and quotes for
  • love sayings and quotes for



  • go_gc_way
    09-10 07:51 AM
    Shilpa Ghodgaonkar has rightly summarized probelms of skilled professionals waiting for their green cards.

    Thnaks to IV & Shilpa Ghodgaonkar for great efforts to bring the attention of law makers to our problems.

    Names of audience is impressive, I am hopeful this effort will help on going efforts to bring relief.

    Great job.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes for him from
  • cute love quotes for him from



  • sundarpn
    08-23 04:36 PM
    I am told that is better to apply for COS after like a semester or two of study on H-4...

    Looks like chaning to F-1 is better since OPT gives a great benefit to finidng a job esp in current conditions where no-one is going to file for an H1b right of the bat...
    Also once on F-1, she is not dependent on the H1B status of the primary.



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • crystal
    07-10 09:47 PM
    as we know the answer now
    can somebody close this thread before people start writing one after other their last name and center.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. Cute Love Quotes And Sayings
  • Cute Love Quotes And Sayings



  • sunnymit
    02-17 04:30 PM
    Really speaking I care more for the dates to get current so I can add my wife to my GC application and get her an EAD and AP. After that I won't mind if I have to wait for some more time before I get the actual GC in hand



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. oyfriend. cute
  • oyfriend. cute



  • chansek
    07-21 11:33 PM
    Hi,
    Is Personnel check allowed for I-485, EAD and Advance Parole filing fees.

    Thank you.
    chansek





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. oyfriend perfect i cute
  • oyfriend perfect i cute



  • GCNeophyte
    07-02 09:51 AM
    idli_vada.. we have enough issues with our GC processings... get the hell out here



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. Cute love sayings for a
  • Cute love sayings for a



  • kkking
    11-02 06:41 PM
    hi guys, are you guys able to see the status online? I am not.





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. love quotes for your boyfriend
  • love quotes for your boyfriend



  • kshitijnt
    06-21 12:24 PM
    I came back to US on Mar 30 2008 using advance parole. The officer wrote on I-94 , paroled until Mar 29, 2008 (I am assuming its an oversight).

    I didnt detect the oversight till yesterday. What my current status and what actions should I take to rectify the error.

    I am still working for my employer that sponsored the H1B which is valid till Feb 2009, although the stamp on the passport was valid only till Feb 2008

    Thanks

    Immediately contact your lawyer and get it rectified through USCIS



    more...


    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. attitude quotes and sayings.
  • attitude quotes and sayings.



  • needhelp!
    11-07 05:07 PM
    bump..





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. cute love quotes for your
  • cute love quotes for your



  • mrdelhiite
    01-30 08:50 PM
    FYI Florida already gives only 1 year licences no matter how long is ur Legal visa status is valid f1/h1/h4/ any other kind .... they also write "temporary" on bold red color currently on ur licence.

    -M





    cute love quotes and sayings for your boyfriend. Sweet Quotes
  • Sweet Quotes



  • newh1user
    01-29 06:03 PM
    Hi
    I have little different problem here, I got my approval in 7 cal days so which is good and now I have start working with new employer so all good..

    Now new employer wants me travel to Europe for some official work for 1 week and since my passport stamp is on my old employer and approval notice is new employer so do you guys think it would be an issue?

    please let me know what all document etc I should carry during re entry?
    appreicated your help.

    thanks





    vnsriv
    11-14 03:02 PM
    I saw two lud on my i-485(yesterday and today) What does that mean?
    I have completed my biometrics, received EAD and approval notice for AP has been sent.

    Can somebody clarify on this please??

    That's good sign





    gcwait2007
    04-18 08:18 PM
    First of all if you are the employee for whom the case has been filed, you should NOT be contacting the Dept. of Labor. The purpose of the DOL as stated in the regs is to notify the USCIS that there are no able, willing, or qualified US workers for the position, and that's why they are granting you the position. If you call, especially over and over as you have indicated, that's a big red flag. Leave it alone and let your attorney or employer contact them.

    A very much TRUE statement....



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY