Tuesday, June 7, 2011

bull massive dog

bull massive dog. Heres some Bulldog,Bull

  • Heres some Bulldog,Bull



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 11:37 AM
    ^^^^





    bull massive dog. Bull mastiff » bull10
  • Bull mastiff » bull10



  • mrdelhiite
    07-06 11:17 AM
    Here is what happened - The actual name contains "ee" instead of "i" and is represented in the birth/marriage certificate. On the other hand the university where my wife studied moved to computerized certificates during her college years and change all "ee"'s to "i". So when she applied for her passport she put "i" in the application as the graduation certificate is the most important document for ECNR and that contained an "i". She may have put in a sworn statement stating that *ee*** and *i*** are one and the same person and got it attested by witnesses but I don't remember clearly because that was 14 years ago.

    Any help please.............

    The first thing i suggest is to find out how much time you have to reply to a RFE. I am not sure about this ...google or search forum and u will get a answer. If you have 1 or 2 months u can follow change of name procedure and change ur name to any one and also get it changed in passport ( by giving ad in newspaper in India and US)......
    -M





    bull massive dog. He seems to be a ull mastiff
  • He seems to be a ull mastiff



  • Can2004
    09-18 09:39 AM
    Hi there,
    I submitted a response for similar RFE in march.My attorney just asked me to submit CC statements for that month when I entered US along with an affidavit that passports were checked but not stamped.We did that. My case status changed to ""response received and processing resumed"" after USCIS received the response.
    I used to commute accross the border 5 days a week for almost 2 years and my passport was never stamped after the initial entry.

    I hope this helps.





    bull massive dog. A small family, a big dog
  • A small family, a big dog



  • sush
    07-30 07:48 PM
    EAD is based on pending I-485 and for filing 485, you just need 140 received. So you are OK. My uunderstanding is you can also use AC21 portability after 180 days to change employers as long as your employer doesn't revoke your I-140. So there is that risk with I-140 not approved.

    P.S my I-140 app is pending with TSC from May 2006. Almost 425 days plus and still no update/no RFE. Even upgraded it to PP on Jun 18th 2007 but still nothing.



    more...


    bull massive dog. people and other dogs and
  • people and other dogs and



  • p_kumar
    12-20 02:08 PM
    Hi.
    I have a question on whether Advance Parole is required for my wife to come back to the US.
    She is coming back on December last week. Her H4 visa is expiring on JAN first week. she has her new H4 extension approval notice, 485 receipt notice with her. Does she need to have advance parole to come back?

    (Her AP got approved after she left and I have received the docs recently. So I was wondering if I should fed-ex the docs to her).

    UPDATE: she has a valid H4 Visa stamping on passport till Jan 10

    Please advice

    Yes you can fedex the AP to india and yes she can use it while coming back if needed. I got this from USCIS level 2 immigration officer.:D





    bull massive dog. His ull mastiff, playing the
  • His ull mastiff, playing the



  • wandmaker
    02-04 02:32 PM
    How do I can contact NSC to know what the hell are they doing with my I-140? Guys share your experience so we all can prevail this another backlog mess.

    You are merely a beneficiary of 140 application, the petitioner is your GC sponsoring company - only the company or representative has the authority to make inquiries. First step, you should ask your attorney or company to call USCIS and mention that your 140 is outside processing time and also you had responded to an RFE , it has passed standard response/decision time (usually 60 days) - ask the CSR to open an SR. For the most cases that I know, this has triggered a decision with in 45 days from the date of SR. Hope this helps.



    more...


    bull massive dog. free nepolian mustifar dog
  • free nepolian mustifar dog



  • GC4US
    10-31 05:11 PM
    See my signature





    bull massive dog. Bull Massive
  • Bull Massive



  • Beemar
    05-18 10:40 PM
    There could really be hundreds. Looks like these 3 were working in OP's company. That is why he came to know about them. Usually bodyshops keep quiet if their employees are deported. If a single company got 3 deported, then the total is probably much larger.

    OP, can you at least confirm that these 3 were from the same company?

    that is not bad thinking that all the stories we heard about hundreds of people who were friends' friend and were deported at EWR.

    While I understand for those 3 people it is virtually a nightmare, but it does bring things into perspective.



    more...


    bull massive dog. andlocal ull mastiff
  • andlocal ull mastiff



  • pappu
    12-23 12:37 AM
    REMINIDNG EVERYONE ABOUT THE MEETING THIS SUNDAY IN STAMFORD MALL..... PLEASE PM ME FOR THE CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ......
    Thanks Anurakt.
    Im bumping up your thread and hoping for many members to show up in your Tri-state chapter meeting.





    bull massive dog. x ull mastiff,
  • x ull mastiff,



  • gsvisu
    07-17 05:54 PM
    Thanks & Contribute... This is only the beginning.

    Miles to go before we sleep !

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute



    more...


    bull massive dog. Bull Mastiff in town.
  • Bull Mastiff in town.



  • sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
    08-05 04:21 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.





    bull massive dog. that the Bull Mastiff or
  • that the Bull Mastiff or



  • lost_in_migration
    05-14 05:14 PM
    Yeah even I think filing fees could be an important aspect

    Thanks IV for your efforts on this. This is jsut personal, but I do find the timing too much of a coincidence. My thought would be related to the increase in filing fees aspect that will now net USCIS a goldmine in terms of huge filings.

    Is there a timeline we can figure out that would allow for most filings to go through at the old fee structure?

    That would net some savings for filers who have multiple dependents.

    Just a thought.....



    more...


    bull massive dog. Collar for ull breed dogs
  • Collar for ull breed dogs



  • indyanguy
    01-14 09:15 PM
    Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.

    Sounds like a good idea to me. As far as I know, there are a lot of IV members showing interest in this topic.





    bull massive dog. English ull dog puppies
  • English ull dog puppies



  • starlite
    07-21 11:33 AM
    As long as you never out of status from the last time you reenter US (Aug 97) you should be OK and should submit your I485

    Thank you katrina for your response.
    My fear is that if I have an interview, I would fall to pieces and get so nervous to answer questions.
    I also wonder if my entries from 1986 will show up when they check the records.



    more...


    bull massive dog. gorgeous AKC English Bull dog
  • gorgeous AKC English Bull dog



  • txuser
    05-24 12:53 PM
    Once you complete the e-filing, the online system will generate a PDF which has the instructions on how/whom to send the documents. You also need to attach a copy of the PDF while sending the docs.

    I sent the docs thru USPS, with delivery confirmation.

    Yeah, after the e-filing is completed, you will get the receipt number, using which you can track your petition online.





    bull massive dog. AKC English Bull dog Puppy for
  • AKC English Bull dog Puppy for



  • subba
    05-30 02:29 PM
    People have started saying they would be happy to get GC in 5-10 years.



    more...


    bull massive dog. Bull Mastiff Puppy For Sale
  • Bull Mastiff Puppy For Sale



  • Bpositive
    01-14 10:11 PM
    Appreciate responses...





    bull massive dog. Gorgeous Wide Nylon Dog Collar
  • Gorgeous Wide Nylon Dog Collar



  • VivekAhuja
    09-29 01:53 PM
    You cannot get reimmbursed or file a claim. You can but will not get $$ back.





    bull massive dog. The name “ull” came from the
  • The name “ull” came from the



  • sparky_jones
    10-01 08:22 PM
    Yes, being able to produce a complete file with all the paperwork is a pre-requisite for self-represenation. However, if and when you decide to "pull out your G-28", how will you go about making sure that USCIS updates their records to ensure no further correspondence is sent to the attorney? Are you aware of a standard procedure to do that?

    Thanks!
    I already pllued all of my paperwork from attorney.
    You must have at least a copy of all your filing paperwork from Labor Filing till today. This is required when you are filing anything new or responding any RFE, you sould match each and everything on the USCIS records when you are submitting any new paper work as a part of RFE/new application etc.
    So, better have a copy of all paprework before..

    I dont intend to change my employer/lawyer but just got all original approvals and copy of each and every paperwork from my attorney till date about my GC.. just to be safe..
    I can pull out my G28 and be on my own at any time, but still save my ongoing pending petitions..





    10dulkar
    02-28 07:18 AM
    Per RFE for I485 they want the proof of Employment Authorization in US starting 12th April 2004 to present.

    I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.


    WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
    WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)

    But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.

    Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?

    Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.

    Please advice.

    VS

    what is your PD, catagory and country please?





    aardee
    09-07 01:53 PM
    Just consulted a lawyer and he gave me following solution:

    2 applications (1) F1 visa application; (2) I-212 Waiver.

    I was asked specific question thru which I got trapped . He gave me 2 options either accept that I worked and not be banned from US , or argue and be banned for 10 years . I was not given many choices . When asked forcefully I simply accepted .

    Contacted murthy and rajiv kanna but they declined . Is there any lawyer who handles student deportation cases . Please advise .



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY