
1998 Jeep Cherokee sport 1998EB2
My priority date Dec 2005
I140 approved
I485 filed at NSC-August 2007
Still waiting.................
Year: 1999 Cherokee Sport akaAmazing progress NSC from July 04 - > July 05 :D
They can't beat TSC. For last six months, TSC has progressed, moved backwards and what not, ultimately still stuck at last week of June 2007.:confused:
Also, I am wondering. CIS mentioned 15 months estimated time period to process 485 filed during VB gate. (this was in one of the recent visa bulletin) Isn't that 15 months long over by November-2008????? My 485 has not even an LUD since filed in July 2007, I am sure many others are in same boat.
Sweet lifted Grand Cherokee:StuckInTheMuck
05-04 04:08 PM
Great! Thanks to all three of you.
1998 Jeep Grand CherokeeAirbusfan
I had sent you a private message yesterday. .
Without verification we cannot give access to anyone.
Anu has been out sick and will not be doing verification for next couple of months. Myself and other team members will handle this task in our spare time from other IV work and there could be delays. However we will try to have the delay only for 15 days at the most.
Ryan, Thanks for responding to the PM.
Thanks Pappu!! I just messaged you my cell number, I think you tried to call me, but am in meetings all day today
more...
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokeeimmigrationvoice25
01-24 12:26 PM
Sudha -
I had a similar case. I would suggest going to India because they have handled similar cases (such as mine) and have a better chance of understanding your situation.
You should read my post. I had described the issue along with resolution...and there is good advice/dialouge with the members
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum87-out-of-status-employment-gap-and-status-revalidation/22794-urgent-h1b-revoked-for-past-6-months.html
Best of luck!
1999 jeep cherokee sport lifted. lifted cherokee for sale; 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport Lifted; lifted cherokee for sale; 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport Lifted.Yes, their AOS is applied......
more...
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2WDu should just do a walk in and see. i did a walk in with my wife and the guard did not even look for the date. just walk in and see what happens.. dont say u r there to prepone...if they see the date at that time..request/beg them based on ur circumstances.
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lifted. 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee. sth. Apr 20, 01:09 PMa while back I had read on the forums (do not know whether it was IV or elsewhere) where a guy got a visit from USCIS because he availed unemployment benefits for sometime.
I have also read about people getting benefits on AOS without any trouble.
Again, it is better to be safe.
Consult your lawyer.
more...
1999 jeep cherokee sport lifted. 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport; 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. mattwolfmatt. Apr 5, 10:38 AMI came back to US on Mar 30 2008 using advance parole. The officer wrote on I-94 , paroled until Mar 29, 2008 (I am assuming its an oversight).
I didnt detect the oversight till yesterday. What my current status and what actions should I take to rectify the error.
I am still working for my employer that sponsored the H1B which is valid till Feb 2009, although the stamp on the passport was valid only till Feb 2008
Thanks
For I-485 Applicant, it is not of much significance.
At POE, AP is stamped for one year (with I-94), but when it expires, it does not matter. One can continue working on H1 or EAD. And if someone is in USA on H4 (and not working on EAD) also remains in vaild status.
So there should not be any reason to worry, however, as suggested by "kshitijnt" better to get in touch with USCIS and let them do corrective action as required.
Please post your experience afterwards.
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sportcasinoroyale
01-31 02:18 PM
Ok, this is a tough'ie.
You might be ok, but let me explain. There 2 rules that play-in in this scenario. One is " last action ", the other is " effectve date of your new I-797 ". If the start/effective date of your new I-797 is later than your last action i.e your entry in the USA, then technically your new I-94 which you got from your new I-797 will kick-in from its effective date making your stay in USA legal till its end. Now, if the start/effective date of your new I-797 started before you entered USA using your OLD I-797 (concequently got short I-94 validity) that will control your legal stay period ( as per last action rule ).
That being said, this is very tricky situation, though arguably valid as per different memo's of USCIS. So it is in your best interest, either to go with this interpretation and do nothing if the first case that i explained above is true or play safe and go out of country and enter back US using your new I-797.
Consult a lawyer before you take any step.
Thanks.
more...
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport MountFredG
November 18th, 2004, 05:40 AM
oops, in my suggestion above to shoot both lenses at f/5.6, they must also be at the same iso and shutter speed. Suggest shooting one, noting settings, then shooting the other in manual to match iso, ss and aperture.
1998 XJ 3.5quot; RE, rear locker,In the RIR system EB2 was MS + 3 and BS+5.
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
It isn't a loophole. That's how the PERM Jobzone/SVP system works.
more...
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sporth1-b forever
05-11 10:48 AM
yes, i did receive my ead card for 2 years renewed. here is the part that every one will be surprised and will like is that, this time, they gave my ead renewal starting from the date that it will expire this year. it usually used to be from the date they process the ead renewal application, in which case, we usually use some months since we will apply 2-3 months earlier. atleast this time, we are getting the bang for the buck, since i am reasonably confident that, i have atleast full 2 years of wait to receive my GC (my pd is jan 2003). keep in mind i am a highly optimistic person for the above confidence. though the reality is i may need to wait atleast 5-6 years before i get my GC. i am not kidding and i am serious abt this.
This is good news. When did you apply and where did you apply for EAD? Are you considering to going to DC on June 7 and 8?
1999 jeep cherokee sport lifted. 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr; 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr. pepitko. Apr 5, 03:59 PM. TBH, it looks like an iPhone with aThis is what the FAQ says
"Q5: Where should employment-based adjustment applications be filed?
A5. Forms I-485 may be filed at either the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007."
Though it says Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center there is also an additional clause "Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007". ANd according to that update CA residents should file at Nebraska.
This is what is confusing me.
Please see Q5 & Q6:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
Also FAQ2 for your reference:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ2.pdf
more...
1998 Jeep Cherokee SportMatsP
May 18th, 2005, 07:39 AM
I just realized that I didn't explain what HDR is- The idea is to take a series of more or less 10 photos with different shuttle speeds and then composite them into one unique image that will capture all the light effect due of the high range of the natural light.
The exposure range of a modern digital camera is about 5 stops, or a range of 32 times more light in the lighter than in the darkest region. If you take one shot at -2 and one at +2, you've extended the range by 4 stops in total. This will give 9 stops, 512 times more light in the lightest part than in the darkest part. This is A LOT of range. You could extend this to three stops either direction, and get 11 stops range, which is about 2000 times more light in the lightest region than in the darkest.
If we assume that you start out at 1/125 f=8, then the 3 stops would give you:
1/15 f=8 +3
1/125 f=8 0
1/1000 f=8 -3
1/15 f=8 is about the right for a relativley dimly lit indoors scene, 1/1000 f=8 is good for outdoors.
I'm not sure exactly what you're after in this, but I would think that would be sufficient for most purposes. If it's not, can you explain under what circumstances you're (planning on) taking these photos?
Also, note that the range for a normal PC's display is about 10 bits, or 1024 levels (in the DA converter that converts the digital value to a "light value" on the way to becoming a bunch of electrons hitting a flourescent media [Plasma panel/CRT displays], or on the way to being a LCD-cel [in a LCD panel]l set to a certain level of darkness).
--
Mats
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport, Power Steering,Tachometer,Center Console,Dual Air Bags,Intermittent Wipers,Tinted or Privacy Glass,Thanks for detailed responses.
more...
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lifted. Jeep Grand Cherokee 3 Lift. Jeep Grand Cherokee 3 Lift. NebulaClash. Apr 25, 09:33 AMReceipt Number: LIN0722450002
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 2, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Installing the lift should beThe saga is Live Suspense Movie. :)
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJHuh??
I'm just curious. How will the driver read "No right turn on red"? There is no sign for that.
As far as "No right turn on red" is concerned, there could be text only (http://www.safetysystemshawaii.com/store/assets/images/product-catalog/bs_regulatory_signs/r10/sr16_4ea_18x24_hi.jpg) or sign only (http://www.trafficsignstore.com/R10-11c.jpg) or both.
For "text only" cases also drivers of other languages must honor. The sign test has several "text only" questions. I think, DMVs are making effort, so that other language driver also must know all the signs and texts - at least by taking exams.
Gr8 job ! Shilpa and Aman and all core members ...Keep it up